Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin's future - page 10. (Read 5391 times)

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
December 14, 2017, 01:59:28 PM
But this value is expected growth in the litecoin chart but it took llongvte and shows sudden big bump fr the past two or three days alone. Keep on invest the litecoin will be perfect options for the altcoin investors.
Actually you are turns tocright decision please go to invest on litecoin your investment will be returns to you in a 3 months of time
 Because you may find the certain bump in upcoming months too.

I am a huge Litecoin supporter, always have been but I have to take the side of Charlie Lee on this. The value now is *not* expected. Yes, $150 was a target but it was one for NEXT year, not 2017. Now $200 and $300 has been reached, it has to correct because it has not even found the time to look for a floor. I guess now Litecoin will be very popular so the price will not stabilize for a while, but this does not mean we should forget how this was one coin with stability. And now suddenly volatile like Bitcoin. Time will tell, but I fear 2018 will never push higher than current ATH with speculators now entering the LTC game.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 01:55:52 PM
Now that bitcoin is the king and over 16000$, fees are extremely up in price..so the way i see it litecoin will most probably be the bridge of crypto-transactions.. Being the number 2 coin as well, gives it a high chance of succeeding because many newbies will say why pay 200$ to get a cent of bitcoin,when i can get a whole litecoin  Tongue
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
December 14, 2017, 01:22:37 PM
Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.

What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?

Current growth is massive. Though it has a slow growth as a silver to bitcoin, its slowly picking up as like other crypto currencies. It had around $150 plus in last 5 days. So people started looking at the litecoins and other altcoins as well. I am planning to invest in litecoin as well. It is going to have a huge success in future.

But this value is expected growth in the litecoin chart but it took llongvte and shows sudden big bump fr the past two or three days alone. Keep on invest the litecoin will be perfect options for the altcoin investors.
Actually you are turns tocright decision please go to invest on litecoin your investment will be returns to you in a 3 months of time
 Because you may find the certain bump in upcoming months too.
Activity: 1
December 14, 2017, 01:14:03 PM
Lite coin is sure one of the best coin now.
but in the future ?

what is the objective, what kind of project behind?
Activity: 28
December 14, 2017, 01:11:26 PM
litcoin is best crypto now a days growing like bitcoin.it is like silvar bitcoin.best for investment.future is bright
Activity: 42
December 14, 2017, 01:07:28 PM
litecoin will go to the moon in 2018, when soon it will make a similair jump like it did last week everybody who did not invest now waiting for it to go down will regret it  Grin Grin
Activity: 171
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 01:05:19 PM
LTC is always a good way to transfer your BTC with low fees and faster time. Since BTC up the price so much is the reason why LTC come to shine.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
December 14, 2017, 12:24:58 PM
Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.

What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?

Current growth is massive. Though it has a slow growth as a silver to bitcoin, its slowly picking up as like other crypto currencies. It had around $150 plus in last 5 days. So people started looking at the litecoins and other altcoins as well. I am planning to invest in litecoin as well. It is going to have a huge success in future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
December 14, 2017, 11:17:04 AM
I think litecoin will have no good future, because of too many crypto that appears and most common of them are full supported by big conpanies and litecoins seems to have a good and great job in yerms of that but sometimes litecoin are not being noticed by others and didnt use it because they focus to btc, but it depends to the situation
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
December 14, 2017, 11:02:01 AM
I unfortunately did not think that Litecoin would grow so much in its value. I would like it to fall in the near future. Then you can buy.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
December 14, 2017, 10:30:51 AM
I think that lightcoin will catch up with bitcoin. This is quite an interesting coin for investing. And lightcoin is not a weak technology. But this is purely my opinion.
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
December 14, 2017, 10:19:20 AM
Litecoin has fast transactions, with the unconfirmed transactions piling up on BTC, people are using more and more litecoin as an alternative to perform transactions, this gives litecoin a boost during the busy hours of bitcoin transactions. And since there are lots of commercials and ideas are allready planned for litecoin in 2018, this also explains the current rise of it, people are buying it up like crazy.
Activity: 56
December 14, 2017, 10:07:24 AM
There are two metals gold and silver.......
Bitcoin is the gold and litecoin is the silver but litecoin can not reach to the position of bitcoin.....
But do not miss understand the litecoin because it also have a great future and it have some different features in the Company song of bitcoin.....
Litecoin is best if small dollar investor like me....
And I think your investment with litecoin never go wrong....
Activity: 88
Merit: 60
December 14, 2017, 10:04:51 AM
Litecoin is often compared to Bitcoin, and for good reason: both digital currencies are closely related. This currency has been heavily influenced by Bitcoin when it was developed in 2011.

Both have deflationary properties, with supply set to continue to taper (limited) up to several years into the future.

However, there is an important distinction separating the two coins. First, Litecoin has a lifetime cap of 84 million coins, which is four times higher than the total amount of Bitcoin that can be mined.

This means that as demand grows, there will be a larger LTC inventory to achieve, at least initially.
Activity: 112
December 14, 2017, 09:56:20 AM
hi good day!

this is solely my Opinion and Observation about the Litecoin i might be right or i might be wrong.. it up to you to evaluate.

im not a fan of LTC but im holding some of it in my portfolio i got in LTC when it was
only $62 Dollars and still have it unto this very day, the price of LTC now is currently $305
im not having much of Litecoin but not Regret to have and hold it in span of 5 months already,
and im deciding now to still hold it for long term for i see that it will still grow in price and usage also around the global.

LTC is one of the Pioneer Coin on Crypto so in my perspective LTC has still a lot of potential
growth beside many altcoin out there.

and also LTC is much Faster , Cheaper more than BTC you might want to considered it long term as a key factor of a potential growth of LTC in the Market beside it is being use now Globally and
it's the only altcoin beside BTC on Some of the BTC Machine..

Activity: 89
December 14, 2017, 08:13:48 AM

Litecoin has been the silent little sister of bitcoin, always wandering under the shadow of its precursor. But as you can see, every disregarded little child will emerse one day to be great at some point in their lives. This is what i think litecoin will become in the future. Slowly and meekly its growing, and it will grow, may not be as great as bitcoin, but it will.
that monster has been waken up from the slumber, it keeps growing, i'm sure that Litecoin will had better future than other coin. now it's time to buy more before miss the train. i won't left this chance to gain some good profit. it's really unpredictable, it makes me surprise.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
December 14, 2017, 08:08:24 AM
Bitcoin has dominated the world crptocurrency market since its origin. Following steps of bitcoin currency many currencies get introduced among them is Litecoin. Charlie Lee, a former google employee started it. It  has not shown any significant growth or movement until April this year. With rise in the price of bitcoin, Litecoin`s price started showing movements and today it has reached around $300. Though it has many good features, this crypto is always remaining in the shadow of bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
December 14, 2017, 08:01:41 AM

Litecoin has been the silent little sister of bitcoin, always wandering under the shadow of its precursor. But as you can see, every disregarded little child will emerse one day to be great at some point in their lives. This is what i think litecoin will become in the future. Slowly and meekly its growing, and it will grow, may not be as great as bitcoin, but it will.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 14, 2017, 07:44:46 AM
I believe that litecoin has a future...it grows steadily and it is obvious if you look at the trend...
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 06:59:26 AM
Hi ,my opinion is that Litecoin is weak and not able to take a leading position , and now it's just a normal pump

You don't have LTCs in your portfolio - am I right?
Pages:
Jump to: