Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin's future - page 13. (Read 5434 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 04:29:55 PM
I have L3+ and I am mining BTC and I think I must move on LTC, it is time for this coin.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
November 28, 2017, 04:19:26 PM
Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.

What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?

We should not underestimate any coin in the crypto world now after seeing what is the current status of all coins. Just look at the market and analyse it all by yourself then we learn that each and every coin is getting higher market caps even though bitcoin being pumped highest. I mean people are still investing into litecoin and making it brighter as we would have never thought of it earlier. Litecoin has started its approach towards greater stability and it must as to keep itself in the race to achieve that silver status. So I presume here litecoin will grow bigger in the time to come and 2018 years looks really bright for it.
Activity: 453
November 28, 2017, 02:44:50 PM
Well the only thing I know about Litecoin is that it was second, other than that, I really don't know what plans they have with litecoin and so on... I don't know much, but I read some of posts here and now I know a little more, thnaks you guys
Activity: 196
November 28, 2017, 02:43:21 PM
What's the reason though? I don't see many special things going on with litecoin, just pumping?

Litecoin has a very good development team. It is primarily used as hedge against drops of bitcoin.
It has been undervalued for some time already, increase in value is expected.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 02:42:06 PM
What's the reason though? I don't see many special things going on with litecoin, just pumping?
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
November 28, 2017, 02:25:02 PM
Looking at the current rate it seems to me very fine. Recently invested into this coin and it started going up really fast. I think we should keep an close eye on this coin as the future seems to be having lot of development for it. This coin might take the place of ether soon and as we know the ether is already vacating it’s seat. ;-)

So you see where Im going with this speculation. There is always hope for one coin after another and you never know when you will hit the right spot. ;-) So crypto is the world where it asks for only one thing and that’s to keep investing and trusting the specific coin that you think will make it through the break through.
Activity: 406
homt.net
November 28, 2017, 02:09:57 PM
I think it is not right to say that performance is bad, but it is less than Bitcoin. But once thinking of the price of 10 dollars, now it's like 93 dollars.
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
November 28, 2017, 02:08:17 PM
Litecoin is doing well for now even though it is didn't had a successful past like a Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
November 28, 2017, 02:07:48 PM
 Litecoin is based on a good technology and has very fast transactions but I have not seen many people using it nowadays.I personally do not see a very bright future for Litecoin ahead. I do not even think that people are trading litecoin like some other coins may be in the past Litecoin gained popularity even I had was a bit interested in Litecoin but slowly lost interest in it. Many say it can compete with Bitcoin, no it cant most probably the closest altcoin that can do it is Ethereum I think. If Litecoin starts getting used widely like Bitcoin and Ethereum then I would definitely add Litecoin to my best altcoin list.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
November 28, 2017, 01:50:30 PM
Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.

What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?
I don't think that Litecoin becoming worse. Litecoin is consistently belong to top 10 coin in all cryptocurrencies, it means that it have also potential to go further. Although there is no chance to be on top but still people are happy of it's current standing now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
November 28, 2017, 01:33:11 PM
The litecoin price to once again break past $92.82 at about 23:48 UTC+07.
Litecoin’s rally has been spurred on by renewed enthusiasm among Chinese traders.
Litecoin picked up important momentum after developer successfully tested Lightning transactions on the LTC network.
What it might stop there?... No!.
Because, Lightning developers move closer (deploying this technology onto the bitcoin network).
Activity: 350
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
November 28, 2017, 01:26:52 PM
Litecoin is one of the best alcoins. Some may think that it will compete with bitcoin but no bitcoin is mother of crypto currency.
For me altcoin is one of the best altcoins. Its old and stable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
November 28, 2017, 01:21:36 PM
I will definitely hold on to my Litecoins.

Very promising future.  Testing ground for bitcoin tech, lightening network, fast transactions.

There are a lot of competitors but like bitcoin litecoin has an established record, large following, active development, and a place in coin history. 

Personally I think it deserves top five, up there with Eth and Bitcoin and Dash and whatever.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
November 28, 2017, 01:12:30 PM
I think Litecoin has bright future. one of the oldest and solid coin in the history. Lightning network or segwit are the best feature of this coin backed up by a solid supporters. i love to see this coin to reach $1000 soon
Yea I Agree With You.

The digital currency rose to as much as $93.29, according to coinmarketcap.com.
The rally continued, Litecoin reached an all-time high today Nopember`17, breaking through the previous record set in September`17.
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
Found my post helpful ? click "merit" please ;)
November 28, 2017, 01:04:10 PM
If you asked me such a question one year ago, i would have answered : "sure, litecoin has a bright future, much more advantages iver Bitcoin, segwit, crosschain transactions, cheaper transactions, faster etc."

But now... Litecoin has now many more competitors. the battle for litecoin was  LTC vs BTC.

now the battle is more like LTC vs (BTC+BCH+BTG+BTD...).

Litecoin simply can't fight so many competitors. and we have yet to see any other incoming forks. so basically LTC may end up like a drop of water in the ocean.

litecoin has an almost flawless functionnality. but that's it. the future is gonna be quite tough for LTC.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 12:58:22 PM
maybe for the future will be good performance also on this coin because now is still in the process to the success of coin that old coin and including litecoin also.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
November 28, 2017, 12:51:15 PM

Well, litecoin surely is something that has failed tragically. And clearly is something that's on the verge of falling into an abyss just like dogecoin. Specially when compared to bitcoin. But I still see something great about litecoin. And i mean it. My gut tells me to invest. And this gut never failed me before. So i think im gonna throw some bills. I love this kind of gamble.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 12:34:47 PM

I thing litecoin has a really bright future ahead as it is one of the most popular coins available in the market. It is known for its quick transaction speed as it is almost 4 times faster than Bitcoin. The coin has tremendous amount of potential to grow and you can expect it's price to cross the 300$ mark within 3 or so years for sure.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 12:29:06 PM
Although LTC's recent attention is not very high, LTC has a great influence as a successful Shanzhai. In the lightning network, the speed of transfer, transaction procedures, market recognition is very word-of-mouth!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 12:28:02 PM
may still perform poorly but even so I think litecoin will continue to run smoothly.
Pages:
Jump to: