Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin's future - page 5. (Read 5392 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
July 06, 2018, 05:36:57 AM
Some say it is nearly dead and there is no future for it, others believe it has a huge potential. In my opinion, Litecoin is worth paying attention to. It is big in terms of capitalization and its development is still going. I think Litecoin should be a part of wisely diversified crypto portfolio.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
July 06, 2018, 05:32:33 AM
I think Litecoin will live because its current trends seem to be impressive. But I’m not sure that it will be as ETH.

Yep, everyone deserves for a life in the future. But for nowadays people are interested on the price. I yhink Litecoin we'll be fine the price in next few years.
for next few years, but it will not if the bitcoin will have built a proper consensus mechanism. Litecoin is life caused by it has become the experimental blockchain to the bitcoin. Litecoin is pegged to the bitcoin and without bitcoin litecoin has no demand because it has no utility usage.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 05:11:51 AM
I think Litecoin will live because its current trends seem to be impressive. But I’m not sure that it will be as ETH.

Yep, everyone deserves for a life in the future. But for nowadays people are interested on the price. I yhink Litecoin we'll be fine the price in next few years.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
July 05, 2018, 02:59:41 AM
As we can observe the growing number of exchange machines are starting to work with Litecoin. I think that the  price of Litetcoin will grow and in the future and this crypto currency will be able to occupy a place next to Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
July 04, 2018, 07:10:13 PM
Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.

What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?

Although litecoin couldn't reach a desired performance, I think it is still one of the most promising coins of the cryptocurrency world. Don't forget that, it is the sixth best coin of the CMC top chart, and I believe that it can be better in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 07:07:58 PM
If you look at the development of Litecoin now, I'm sure you'll have a different view, Litecoin is currently one of the best coins with enormous potential
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
July 04, 2018, 07:00:03 PM
It probably won’t go very high. Why?

Because Litecoin is one of the worst 11 currencies to own within the Top 100, because it’s worse than Bitcoin and Bitcoin’s technology already has many flaws and will likely be replaced soon.

Litecoin is merely a copycat of Bitcoin that rose in market cap, because it was literally the only coin next to Bitcoin in the beginning and through that people thought it was legitimate.

However, Litecoin absolutely offers no innovation over Bitcoin and thus will not survive the upcoming consolidation of the market, or at least, it has the least chances of surviving it among the top 100 coins.
I'd liked to call litecoin as experimental coin for bitcoin. The litecoin network has used in so many times to tested bitcoin improvement protocol. This is only the real purpose of litecoin and no more. If anyone remember how litepay has created by the developer to spread FOMO to the litecoin and that sounds crap
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
CoinPoker.com
July 04, 2018, 06:42:09 PM
Litecoin for me is really a good one coin, after Bitcoin. Because in Litecoin, the transaction fees are also lesser compare to Bitcoin. Litecoin is fully decentralized also, which is good for long term position. I have some Litecoin on my wallets right now and planning to hold for more than one year.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 06:21:43 PM
Litecoin is considered to be a good and comfortable means of payment and it does this best. Especially if LitePay 2.0 project should take place, the future of LTC seems to be just fine.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 06:08:35 PM
I think that Litecoin has exhausted its capabilities and will now lag behind.
Activity: 210
July 04, 2018, 06:06:39 PM
Many people say that a good crypto currency, it's just everywhere it is advertised. Perhaps this is the future of this crypto currency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
July 04, 2018, 05:34:52 PM
I was formerly trying to consider litecoin as one of the coins to hold, but i later changed my mind to hold ethereum instead. I think ethereum has better growth compared to litecoin. Although, it is a good coin, but whoever wants to invest into it, should do that now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
July 04, 2018, 05:23:58 PM
It probably won’t go very high. Why?

Because Litecoin is one of the worst 11 currencies to own within the Top 100, because it’s worse than Bitcoin and Bitcoin’s technology already has many flaws and will likely be replaced soon.

Litecoin is merely a copycat of Bitcoin that rose in market cap, because it was literally the only coin next to Bitcoin in the beginning and through that people thought it was legitimate.

However, Litecoin absolutely offers no innovation over Bitcoin and thus will not survive the upcoming consolidation of the market, or at least, it has the least chances of surviving it among the top 100 coins.
Activity: 64
July 04, 2018, 04:52:22 PM
well, as far as I know litecoin is a great coin with good with great potential. I can say that this will be in the top list for a long time and it's quiet profitable too. I've to research a bit more about the litecoin. Just think about it, if people are comparing litecoin with bitcoin then what would be the range of litecoin.
Activity: 294
July 04, 2018, 04:45:48 PM
If you are in crypto business, then Litecoin should be in your crypto portfolio. It has a big market capitalization and its development continues. I believe that Litecoin will overtake other altcoins
Activity: 168
July 04, 2018, 01:07:50 PM
Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.

What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?
Lite coin is a new potential coin, it has a small amount of transactions.
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
July 04, 2018, 10:49:25 AM
In my belief, Litecoin has a bright  future all together with Ethereum. Litecoin is great for a long-term investment. I think its price will pump in the future.
Activity: 434
June 29, 2018, 10:36:48 PM

I am not against litecoin but if you are planning to invest on any altcoins in the market then i highly prefer that you should choose ethereum because it has more potential more than other altcoins in the market.
Activity: 117
June 29, 2018, 10:22:09 PM

It depends on what you view as underperformance. Litecoin has gone from strength to strength in this last twelve months, in case you didn't notice! Remember how difficult it was for Bitcoin to break past $1000. Litecoin did almost reach $100 but it will definitely make a few more runs for it. Once that mark is broken, then $200 and $300 can only be a matter of time. Bright future for sure, maybe not as blinding as Bitcoin but we always knew that.
for now, it's great to rely on Litecoin as a dependable coin. because indeed for this Litecoin who has an ever-increasing development will be very good by relying on it and giving full support to Litecoin can make it a more valuable coin again.
Activity: 11
June 29, 2018, 10:13:26 PM
Litecoin has such a fast transaction, as seen with unconfirmed transactions accumulating on the BTC, yet people are using more litecoins as an alternative to making transactions at the moment, but currently have not shown significant growth or movement until April of this year, With the rise in bitcoin prices, Litecoin prices are beginning to show movement and today has reached about $ 300. Despite having many nice features, this crypto is always left in the shadow of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: