Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin's future - page 2. (Read 5392 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 02:03:05 AM
Litecoin has undoubted advantages for investors and users, with fast and secure transactions, confirmed future development prospects.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 04:26:07 PM
Is it worth to believe in the future of Litecoin? Everyone makes the decision independently, however I want to draw my attention to the following facts: 1. Lightcoin is a fairly young crypto currency and every six months of the ecosystem development opens new opportunities for the project, 2. During 2017, the price of the coin has grown more than 25 times. 3. Centralized project management makes it much easier to react to sudden market fluctuations. In this case, I would not invest all finance in lightcoin. In the portfolio would not hold more than 15%.
Activity: 411
August 12, 2018, 10:24:45 AM
Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.

What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?

I think Litecoin has given the best to all of us, with the high price compared to other coins. Indeed, to achieve high prices like bitcoin is difficult. Bitcoin is the number one coin in the world, so it's natural that the price soars and exceeds other coins. I like Litecoin, if I have large capital, I will invest in Litecoin.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 09:31:10 AM
Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.

What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?
LITECOIN has a bright future.Currently Litecoin is the most solid coin after Bitcoin .And also Litecoin has a lot of room to grow still and it runs on a solid platform that will easily be one of the coins that will come out on top in the end.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
August 12, 2018, 09:17:28 AM
The future of Litecoin (LTC) looks increasingly promising in 2018.
Litecoin (LTC) Looks increasingly promising. This year may not be the best for most Altcoins in terms of growth, but many partnerships, infrastructure development, and lists have become the center of attention. Much has happened behind the scenes and Litecoin (LTC) has taken the opportunity to open the door for higher adopters.
Litecoin, one of the most promising platforms in 2018 seems to be ready for institutional investors.
Litecoin futures will open LTC trade to more institutional investors. This will increase Litecoin liquidity and make it easier for people to enter and exit Litecoin.
Activity: 210
August 12, 2018, 08:56:18 AM
I consider Litecoin to be one of the most ambitious coins with excellent potential for development and growth in the future. One of the oldest projects with a large community for development in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 04:10:33 PM
I really like this coin. In the future, I think that the coin has yet to return many times more. Smiley
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
August 11, 2018, 09:42:50 AM
Litecoin is a good coin but not worthy of Bitcoin and Ethereum, but in the future may be more developed. At present, Litecoin does not have many new updates and this market will not know what will happen so let's wait.
Activity: 140
August 11, 2018, 10:11:52 AM
we predict future values with technical analysis for wide selection of digital coins like Litecoin. If you are looking for virtual currencies with good return, LTC can be a profitable investment option. Litecoin price equal to 55.871 USD at 2018-08-11. If you buy Litecoin for 100 dollars today, you will get a total of 1.790 LTC.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 09:16:05 AM

litecoin is one good coin.
last year the litecoin price was very good and had a very professional development team in boosting prices or cooperating with other parties, so that litecoin can grow rapidly into a favorite coin and the price is high
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
August 11, 2018, 09:14:09 AM
Litecoin is really good investment and Base on my research it is a potential coin that possible to become very high the value.
Thousands dollars will happen to litecoin is possible this year or next year better to buy more litecoin now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 09:08:04 AM

I think it is just a speculative coin and nothing more, and it will move towards the whole market as a lot of such coins. But it also could make a good ROI for you if the market recovers in the nearest future.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 11, 2018, 08:51:35 AM

i wish it grew stronger, but now ethereum is among top ones. though i do suspect it will catch up sooner or later beause it has good potential
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
August 11, 2018, 08:38:27 AM

Litecoin is one of the best alts in the market, maybe LTC is now at $55 like other coins that are down until now, it is also a good coin to invest right now and can 2x, 3x, 4x or even more your investment when it goes up and have a bull run.
Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 08:34:19 AM
in my opinion, litecoin has nothing special . it is only a cryptocurrency and has no other features. but it doesn't have a strong brand, compared to Bitcoin . its market share is gradually losing.
Activity: 17
August 11, 2018, 08:28:47 AM
Litecoin is an alternative coin that has good potential to compete with other altcoins. This alternative coin is a lightweight version of Bitcoin. LTC is made to perfect the shortcomings of Bitcoin. Some people like to invest in Litecoin, other than Ethereum.
Activity: 122
August 11, 2018, 01:16:16 AM
Well the only thing I know about Litecoin is that it was second, other than that, I really don't know what plans they have with litecoin and so on... I don't know much, but I read some of posts here and now I know a little more, thnaks you guys Grin Grin
Activity: 322
August 11, 2018, 12:26:33 AM

Litecoin is the most undervalued coin. And Litecoin will be coming soon in the future to get its name as Silver Coin again
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
August 11, 2018, 12:23:52 AM
In my opinion, Litecoin includes coins that are very rare or difficult to obtain except trading on the exchange, I think maybe the performance of this coin is currently not good. This is despite the situation until now it is still below but I still keep it.
Activity: 294
August 11, 2018, 12:21:44 AM

This is a fact, that the attractiveness of Bitcoin is too big. Investors only take care of Bitcoin and forget about other altcoins.
But, don't worry, litecoin is still good even with slow growth. The crypto world has just begun, there are still many possibilities.
Pages:
Jump to: