Pages:
Author

Topic: LITRA: Welcome to the Revolution - page 14. (Read 11102 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
September 16, 2017, 02:29:33 AM
Wait wait wait, Wallmart will buy what?

Maybe, but very possible if you read the Jet.com comment above.
September 16, 2017, 02:07:03 AM
Is there a minimum? for Ether or btc?

No,
You can invest as much as you want.

Have you done any due diligence? People doesn't do anything!

Here is mine:

$5.5 trillion market size.

Competitor 1’s capital $92b with 87m reward members ~ $1057 member value, $4.2b profit.
Competitor 2’s capital $80b with 70m reward members ~ $1171 member value, $5.3b profit.

by 2022:

Litra app’s member value on average $ 1114 + EHR’s Magic.
EHR’s Magic worth $500 - $1000 per member.
Litra’s Member value = $1614 - $2114.
300 million Litra’s members.

$1614 - $2114 x 300m = ~ $484,200 Billion - ~ $634,200 Billion Market value.

That's interesting, what about CVS & Walgreens PBM? that adds value and competitions.
I know this is a smart coin business, but I would add more competitions like Walmart pharmacy, which I believe they will buy the app which Litra will build or building? Same as they did for Jet.com, $20 Billion Walmart pharmacy needs smart new blood startup, and this little kid around the blockchain may be the perfect fit, add to that the value of the coin associated with Walmart!

Walmart pharmacy is losing money! You can google it, so if they need to inject money or ideas, Litra Blockchain will be one of best solution, we as EHRHC said no nothing about Litra Blockchain build on top APP.

Early Access signup is coming on Sep 25, thats leave 5 days to anyone to buy Litra ICO coin.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 757
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
September 16, 2017, 01:52:16 AM
Wait wait wait, Wallmart will buy what?
Activity: 154
Merit: 106
September 16, 2017, 12:22:27 AM

No,

Here is mine:

Competitor 1’s capital $92b with 87m reward members ~ $1057 member value, $4.2b profit.
Competitor 2’s capital $80b with 70m reward members ~ $1171 member value, $5.3b profit.

by 2022:

That's interesting, what about CVS & Walgreens PBM? that adds value and competitions.
I know this is a smart coin business, but I would add more competitions like Walmart pharmacy, which I believe they will buy the app which Litra will build or building? Same as they did for Jet.com, $20 Billion Walmart pharmacy needs smart new blood startup, and this little kid around the blockchain may be the perfect fit, add to that the value of the coin associated with Walmart!

You are comparing Jet.com to the app which will be built on top of Litra Blockchain? I don't know exactly what that will be, but from the Whitepaper and the Roadmap we will have Sep 25 to watch.

But considering Walmart buying it WOW, that would make it interesting since it will fit perfectly.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 15, 2017, 11:57:26 PM

No,

Here is mine:

by 2022:

Activity: 28
September 15, 2017, 10:34:56 PM
私はちょうど投資した  ........I just invested in it, I am proud investor in LITRA  Grin Grin Grin
September 15, 2017, 03:14:35 PM
Able to keep the coins in a timely manner, a team of serious work, perhaps worthy of everyone to follow

True, couldnt agree more, Glad my 6 btc investment was done when BTC was $4701 Smiley

Yeah, now it's about half of that Cheesy

Lucky, you are so lucky man, wish i had done that.
September 15, 2017, 03:08:26 PM
BTC is slowly rising! I Wonder if this fluctuation will influence the ico?

Have you check the website? https://www.litra.site Money is coming, and they now show the number of investors, not just twitter updates like before
Activity: 327
Merit: 116
September 15, 2017, 02:14:47 PM
BTC is slowly rising! I Wonder if this fluctuation will influence the ico?
Activity: 2016
Merit: 757
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
September 15, 2017, 07:12:47 AM
Able to keep the coins in a timely manner, a team of serious work, perhaps worthy of everyone to follow

True, couldnt agree more, Glad my 6 btc investment was done when BTC was $4701 Smiley

Yeah, now it's about half of that Cheesy
September 15, 2017, 06:34:35 AM
Do you know when the Beta signup will start? Sep 25? UTA?

Does it matter? You have a beta will start and last minimum 30 days- 6 months, who knows! But UTA? thats a weird question!
I am sure it will be US Eastern of Pacific.
September 15, 2017, 03:58:10 AM

Activity: 55
September 15, 2017, 03:51:33 AM
September 15, 2017, 03:47:13 AM
EHR Beta sign up is coming on Sep 25! Before ICO ends! Millions baby Millions of Americans will join the mass adopted coins!

HELLO LITRA!

Yes will be fantastic news to understand how Mass adoption will work, even for 100,000-500,000 Beta user it means Litra will be second most adopted coin in the U.S after Bitcoin, i can see 1-2 Million people.

You're underestimating it, it's gonna be more than 1-2 million

It all depends on the referral program they have, and how long they will run it! I hope its not 45 days and not 6 months!

There is no clue how they will do the referral! I am dying to know.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
September 15, 2017, 03:30:53 AM
EHR Beta sign up is coming on Sep 25! Before ICO ends! Millions baby Millions of Americans will join the mass adopted coins!

HELLO LITRA!

Yes will be fantastic news to understand how Mass adoption will work, even for 100,000-500,000 Beta user it means Litra will be second most adopted coin in the U.S after Bitcoin, i can see 1-2 Million people.

You're underestimating it, it's gonna be more than 1-2 million
September 15, 2017, 03:22:16 AM
Do you know when the Beta signup will start? Sep 25? UTA?
September 15, 2017, 03:12:37 AM

HELLO LITRA!

Activity: 1949
Merit: 380
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
September 15, 2017, 01:08:10 AM
Latest SCAM! Litra is a COIN not a token! Don't respond to all of this!

LITRA Team will never reach to you asking for any information!
"""""""""""""""""""""

Hi ...,
You have a new direct message from the Litracoin workspace (litracoin.slack.com).

@taylorferrarra View in the archives

Taylor Ferrarra 2:00 PM, September 14th
**Important Notification from the ICO Security team**

Please be advised that we had some problems with the Ethereum based Token smart contracts.
We decided that the best way to solve the problem is to fork the Smart Contracts.

It was a simple process and everything worked out without issues.
We implemented a seamless procedure to update the smart contract using an automatic process through MyEtherWallet services.

Please visit https://myetherrwalet.com/#view-wallet-info to unlock your wallet and follow the instructions on their website.

Failure to do so may result in loss of your tokens.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
The ICO Security team
"""""""""""""""""""""

Well! People still fall for these things! People don't read if they do most will invest in Litra already! They scan! and scammers know that! be careful everyone
The URL is so similar to the real myetherwallet.com, that some people may actually fall for it. You should always be aware of the fact that most, if not all, ICO's will only use official accounts to contact you, if there is some sort of emergency.

We have to pay more attention, this url is very similar indeed and can be used in other projects as well. They are sending this type of "alert" even to coin that has no relation with Ethereum...
September 14, 2017, 12:55:39 PM
Latest SCAM! Litra is a COIN not a token! Don't respond to all of this!

LITRA Team will never reach to you asking for any information!
"""""""""""""""""""""

Hi ...,
You have a new direct message from the Litracoin workspace (litracoin.slack.com).

@taylorferrarra View in the archives

Taylor Ferrarra 2:00 PM, September 14th
**Important Notification from the ICO Security team**

Please be advised that we had some problems with the Ethereum based Token smart contracts.
We decided that the best way to solve the problem is to fork the Smart Contracts.

It was a simple process and everything worked out without issues.
We implemented a seamless procedure to update the smart contract using an automatic process through MyEtherWallet services.

Please visit https://myetherrwalet.com/#view-wallet-info to unlock your wallet and follow the instructions on their website.

Failure to do so may result in loss of your tokens.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
The ICO Security team
"""""""""""""""""""""

Holy shit! Who is that stupid to follow that link? Since litra is a coin not a token !!!! BE CAREFUL EVERYONE!
September 14, 2017, 11:00:49 AM

HELLO LITRA!
Pages:
Jump to: