Pages:
Author

Topic: LITRA: Welcome to the Revolution - page 9. (Read 11102 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 106
September 22, 2017, 03:05:56 AM
And you guys think this token will be useful for highly regulated capital intensive healthcare. Healthcare application can not depend on ICO like this. We are talking about real world where govt. is heavily invested in and hold it's legitimacy in that sector! I do not know how litra is going to do anything different, if anything at all in that sector.
We can talk about online e payment like CENTRA  etc. But coin for Big health sector is just a pipe dream. keep dreaming dreamers!

You are right, we can't think Litra will take the whole market and improve it, but i am willing to accept 0.1%-1% improvement and market share of $5.5 Trillion.

You see we have to do something, the reason why I believe and did invest in it, because their plans was before Amazon rumors about healthcare.

So consider it. And let it be! Plus its a coin not a token!

What gov? You are talking about US healthcare...Its private held sector, this is not gov and they guys are going after that specific market, no plan to go overseas from multi responds we got from them here, and on Whitepaper.

Its lucrative because the gov is not involve, and the insurance industry is dying to know who you are, and therefore if you read the white paper, you will see the potential.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 03:02:28 AM
And you guys think this token will be useful for highly regulated capital intensive healthcare. Healthcare application can not depend on ICO like this. We are talking about real world where govt. is heavily invested in and hold it's legitimacy in that sector! I do not know how litra is going to do anything different, if anything at all in that sector.
We can talk about online e payment like CENTRA  etc. But coin for Big health sector is just a pipe dream. keep dreaming dreamers!

You are right, we can't think Litra will take the whole market and improve it, but i am willing to accept 0.1%-1% improvement and market share of $5.5 Trillion.

You see we have to do something, the reason why I believe and did invest in it, because their plans was before Amazon rumors about healthcare.

What gov? You are talking about US healthcare...Its private held sector, this is not gov and they guys are going after that specific market, no plan to go overseas from multi responds we got from them here, and on Whitepaper.
September 22, 2017, 02:55:54 AM

September 22, 2017, 02:53:10 AM
I saw some ICO doing: A Free Trezor wallet will be sent Randomly to 200 of our contributors ...Are we getting same from Litra? Maybe 250 or 500 random investors should have it!

DO IT DO IT DO IT...Give us something. I did actually invest yesterday!

I am with you 100%, we should have a Trezor Smiley

I don't think they should do that, no need, plus we already invested, why we want them to waste money on such things?

Its just awesome to have free stuff.

But you are paying it somehow its coming from your own pocket...If you like it, go and buy by yourself.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
September 22, 2017, 02:41:36 AM
And you guys think this coin will be useful for highly regulated capital intensive healthcare. Healthcare application can not depend on ICO like this. We are talking about real world where govt. is heavily invested in and hold it's legitimacy in that sector! I do not know how litra is going to do anything different, if anything at all in that sector.
September 22, 2017, 02:33:28 AM
I saw some ICO doing: A Free Trezor wallet will be sent Randomly to 200 of our contributors ...Are we getting same from Litra? Maybe 250 or 500 random investors should have it!

I don't think they should do that, no need, plus we already invested, why we want them to waste money on such things?

Its just awesome to have free stuff.
September 22, 2017, 02:32:50 AM

September 22, 2017, 02:21:42 AM
This is a great news. I apt to be a supporter to this great project and I am wishing the team great success accomplishing their promises bringing a better improvement in the healthcare system linking it to one app that can be accessible and providing free EHR. I would say kudos to the team for their hardworking days.

You know, I have total trust on them, as they ignored every scammer, every twisted way..and yet they are steady raising money from high profile investors! Just count how much they raised so far / total investors! Thats a very good ratio!

Yesterday:$10.5 MILLION INVESTED FROM 2543 INVESTORS SO FAR (REAL TIME)

Today: $10.8 MILLION INVESTED FROM 2590 INVESTORS SO FAR (REAL TIME)

Fuck they' re raising from high profile investors: $300k from 47 investors!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 22, 2017, 01:08:21 AM
This is a great news. I apt to be a supporter to this great project and I am wishing the team great success accomplishing their promises bringing a better improvement in the healthcare system linking it to one app that can be accessible and providing free EHR. I would say kudos to the team for their hardworking days.

You know, I have total trust on them, as they ignored every scammer, every twisted way..and yet they are steady raising money from high profile investors! Just count how much they raised so far / total investors! Thats a very good ratio!
September 22, 2017, 01:04:16 AM

September 22, 2017, 01:00:05 AM

Activity: 3
September 22, 2017, 12:58:38 AM
I am wondering why we can't invest directly with cash?

Second I read the Forbes article, lets say we are going to invest 50,000 can you provide something like rewards? As we are late for the bonus party?
Activity: 43
September 22, 2017, 12:54:43 AM
Yet another great project with a great vision.What makes Litra different is that this is not just any other Crypto currency, this is future of the health system. The current time that we are living in, it is utmost important to know about your health and to know it quickly/accurately.

Litra is the answer. For all those who want a better tomorrow, look no further. Your search ends with Litra.

Join the growing team at -

Telegram - https://t.me/LitraCoinICO
Discord - https://discord.gg/PkdMPtp
Slack - https://join.slack.com/t/litracoin/shared_invite/MjI3MTIyMDU2ODU0LTE1MDI3MTM0ODgtNDk2ZGJjM2Y4OA

All the best Litra team.

I do believe ICOs shouldn't worry about too much social media channels! Focus on two..Max 3.
September 22, 2017, 12:48:10 AM

Yes, they always say hard work go unnoticed most of the time.Go Litra.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 21, 2017, 08:37:22 PM
September 21, 2017, 11:35:27 AM
September 21, 2017, 09:12:53 AM
$10.5 MILLION INVESTED FROM 2543 INVESTORS SO FAR (REAL TIME)

Where can you see this?

The website! There are two bars on under the first section, second before footer.

Amazing how this ICO is growing slowly and study, less investors joining with higher investment value, this show fucking amazing trust.

Now I am sure it updates everytime they get 100k, not the number of investors.
Yeah it is every time they get 100 thousand dollars. Seems to be rising very steadily. Wonder how much they will raise in total. Could it be over 20 million?

Yeah I think so they will reach 20-21m easily!

I really want them to sell it out, then to come brag out it once trading starts, then when it is 10x.
September 21, 2017, 08:43:58 AM

Where can you see this?

The website! There are two bars on under the first section, second before footer.

Amazing how this ICO is growing slowly and study, less investors joining with higher investment value, this show fucking amazing trust.

Yeah it is every time they get 100 thousand dollars. Seems to be rising very steadily. Wonder how much they will raise in total. Could it be over 20 million?

Yeah I think so they will reach 20-21m easily!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
September 21, 2017, 04:23:59 AM

Where can you see this?

Activity: 43
September 21, 2017, 03:14:34 AM
Robinhood the stock app? But Litra is also giving coins! So you will have an interesting referring program.
Pages:
Jump to: