Pages:
Author

Topic: LITRA: Welcome to the Revolution - page 12. (Read 11102 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 106
September 18, 2017, 10:36:12 AM
this project already reach $10m ?
omg im missed this one , but still 12 days before ico close .
if im invest today how much bonus % will get guys ?

No you didn't miss you can still join. The project is great and the team working hard to deliver their promises. You never know you gat a real good thing like LitraCoin till is running away The EHR worth it!!!!

You should join NOW! It's $1, once ICO ends and trading starts on Oct30, you will wish you paid $2 for it Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 18, 2017, 03:39:08 AM

No you didn't miss you can still join. The project is great and the team working hard to deliver their promises. You never know you gat a real good thing like LitraCoin till is running away The EHR worth it!!!!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
September 18, 2017, 03:03:43 AM
Activity: 308
September 18, 2017, 02:53:15 AM
12 more days till the ICO ends. I wonder how much will be raised
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
September 17, 2017, 02:48:20 PM
project that developed very well and i have followed boutny from this project also dev from good project make me want to invest to project if i have

Yes, it is one of the best blockchain targeting Healthcare and promise to fix for good!

So guys are going to release the research you did on how the competition between CVS, Walgreens & Walmart?
September 17, 2017, 02:45:11 PM
project that developed very well and i have followed boutny from this project also dev from good project make me want to invest to project if i have

Yes, it is one of the best blockchain targeting Healthcare and promise to fix for good!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 17, 2017, 07:35:35 AM
But if you want to compare your Ecosystem it will be close to Apple or Amazon? Or since you mentioned Tesla before?

We are close to Apple as experience, and to Amazon of mass options.

But I though you love Tesla? @MuAm ?

Tesla the scientist, or Tesla the car?

Tesla the ecosystem!
Activity: 308
September 17, 2017, 07:06:27 AM
But if you want to compare your Ecosystem it will be close to Apple or Amazon? Or since you mentioned Tesla before?

Tesla the scientist, or Tesla the car?
Activity: 2016
Merit: 757
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
September 17, 2017, 03:58:40 AM
When is the ico closing date anyway?
Activity: 143
September 17, 2017, 01:40:02 AM
September 17, 2017, 12:42:33 AM

Activity: 28
September 16, 2017, 10:45:26 PM
Since one of the team is here, could you tell us your position if you get an offer to sell? Like in an early stage?

We never discuss this before as a team, and it will be very early for us to decided, it will always be about our dream to have better healthcare for everyone, and our families and us, whatever future holds for us, if it benefits all, mostly we will support and go with.

Litra Blockchain is all about transparent, better, and free Healthcare.

Well that is a very diplomatic answer! Litra as blockchain or the App which will be built on top of it?

Fear, more than anything else, will compel these companies you mentioned to pay attention, for us right now we are focusing on delivering, and adding more value to our Blockchain and the App built on top of it.

Fear! That's a very specific explaination, I would like to add mostly these are not a tech companies or a startup, so their business model, and how they approach different business model will always be under how much of market share we control, how much we can keep.
Activity: 112
“It always seems impossible until it's done.”
September 16, 2017, 10:29:30 PM

September 16, 2017, 03:13:14 PM
September 16, 2017, 03:06:09 PM
Since one of the team is here, could you tell us your position if you get an offer to sell? Like in an early stage?

We never discuss this before as a team, and it will be very early for us to decided, it will always be about our dream to have better healthcare for everyone, and our families and us, whatever future holds for us, if it benefits all, mostly we will support and go with.

Well that is a very diplomatic answer! Litra as blockchain or the App which will be built on top of it?

Fear, more than anything else, will compel these companies you mentioned to pay attention, for us right now we are focusing on delivering, and adding more value to our Blockchain and the App built on top of it.

Do you see your team and project closer to Walmart or to Walgreens ( @EHRHC..Back me here), because our numbers show Walmart as better fit for your approach, and better value for the coin itself.

For Walmart there is a big perceived penalty for missing the boat, fear of missing out on growth, & access. They lost because of their bid on Cash patients, and now they are trying to play catch up with Amazon, so who knows! Again it's still very early!
September 16, 2017, 03:04:19 PM

Do you see your team and project closer to Walmart or to Walgreens ( @EHRHC..Back me here), because our numbers show Walmart as better fit for your approach, and better value for the coin itself.
September 16, 2017, 03:01:38 PM

September 16, 2017, 02:58:02 PM

September 16, 2017, 02:52:52 PM

September 16, 2017, 02:51:06 PM
Pages:
Jump to: