Pages:
Author

Topic: LITRA: Welcome to the Revolution - page 7. (Read 11102 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 23, 2017, 11:23:24 AM
my guesses these numbers are in million right?

Yes, @jpnotmorgan didn't have to do it, because it all make sense Smiley

this how the value of the member will be much higher than CVS & Walgreens members by $500-$1000 +

You are correct, in million, these are our numbers, we didn't receive any from Litra's team.
They may even have higher number or estimation.

but ours are based on last week pharmacy retails.
Activity: 154
Merit: 106
September 23, 2017, 11:21:23 AM

Yes, @jpnotmorgan didn't have to do it, because it all make sense Smiley

this how the value of the member will be much higher than CVS & Walgreens members by $500-$1000 +
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
September 23, 2017, 11:19:51 AM
September 23, 2017, 11:17:42 AM
Because @JPMORGAN is new here it is again to show photos.
"
If you can read financial projections, then you will understand why Litra blockchain will be among unicorn by First quarter of 2018,
and the user app they are building will be unicorn before launch, this is our assumption for how and why Walmart & Walgreens will try to buy the app.

"
September 23, 2017, 11:15:54 AM
If you can read financial projections, then you will understand why Litra blockchain will be among unicorn by First quarter of 2018,
and the user app they are building will be unicorn before launch, this is our assumption for how and why Walmart & Walgreens will try to buy the app.

http://i.imgur.com/fxAGAEX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/2tDb6ep.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/oDxHUlx.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
September 23, 2017, 06:55:17 AM
Our boys are close to 50% raising:
$11.3 MILLION INVESTED FROM 2658 INVESTORS SO FAR (REAL TIME)

Make sure you don't miss out on your last chance to join the Litra bounty campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-litra-how-much-do-you-want-to-join-newbies-are-welcome-bounty-2088418
September 23, 2017, 02:04:05 AM
Our boys are close to 50% raising:
$11.3 MILLION INVESTED FROM 2658 INVESTORS SO FAR (REAL TIME)
September 23, 2017, 12:57:30 AM
Are you going to publish the name of people and corporate of scammers tried to reach to you to mislead the public?

I like your post about ICO, but we need transparency from every ICO, and you be the leader, expose everyone who dm, pm, & emailed you saying we can do this and that.

Amen to that.

Hopefully they will do that post they wrote about ICO and what they find out from all this fake promoting was an original one.

This is done by @EHRHC or @JPMorgan?

No @JPNOTMORGAN will publish since its their data and forecast, I just compared what I could collect from the internet, with what he sent to me over the weekend.
Activity: 70
September 23, 2017, 12:41:16 AM
Are you going to publish the name of people and corporate of scammers tried to reach to you to mislead the public?

I like your post about ICO, but we need transparency from every ICO, and you be the leader, expose everyone who dm, pm, & emailed you saying we can do this and that.

Amen to that.

Hopefully they will do that post they wrote about ICO and what they find out from all this fake promoting was an original one.

This is done by @EHRHC or @JPMorgan?
Activity: 77
September 23, 2017, 12:06:13 AM

Amen to that.

Thank you guys, couple of my friends will be very interested to check the numbers.
September 22, 2017, 10:41:23 PM

Amen to that.

Activity: 70
September 22, 2017, 10:37:49 PM

September 22, 2017, 10:34:33 PM
Yes please, and if you can here, it will be much better than clicking a link. Wink Grin Cool

It is 10 pages long, but we may just show the numbers, but it is amazing, specially if Walmart or Walgreens comes knocking.

No, just the financial forecast, revenue, and plus member value will be ok.

You are right, I will go head prepare it, I was thinking Medium post.
September 22, 2017, 10:25:10 PM
Yes please, and if you can here, it will be much better than clicking a link. Wink Grin Cool

It is 10 pages long, but we may just show the numbers, but it is amazing, specially if Walmart or Walgreens comes knocking.

No, just the financial forecast, revenue, and plus member value will be ok.
September 22, 2017, 02:02:29 PM

Activity: 28
September 22, 2017, 02:00:41 PM
September 22, 2017, 01:50:07 PM
Boom! 100k had been invested by 1 investor! In last hour.

This is what I call fantastic news! GO LITRA.

Guys, beside your bro romance, we need you to publish the research you did over the weekend, or maybe some of it?

I was thinking about it, the financial forecast for a year, and grow expected will be good start, or good enough to see the potential.

Bro-romance lol

Fantastic when we should expect it? Because you did that last week, and we see people investing 100k.

I will talk to JPNOTMORGAN and if he is ok with me using some of their numbers, I will publish right away here or on medium then link it.
September 22, 2017, 01:49:11 PM

Guys, beside your bro romance, we need you to publish the research you did over the weekend, or maybe some of it?

I was thinking about it, the financial forecast for a year, and grow expected will be good start, or good enough to see the potential.

Bro-romance lol

Fantastic when we should expect it? Because you did that last week, and we see people investing 100k.
September 22, 2017, 01:44:04 PM

Bro-romance lol
September 22, 2017, 01:42:30 PM

Pages:
Jump to: