Pages:
Author

Topic: LITRA: Welcome to the Revolution - page 8. (Read 11102 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 106
September 22, 2017, 01:39:06 PM
Boom! 100k had been invested by 1 investor! In last hour.

This is what I call fantastic news! GO LITRA.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 22, 2017, 12:44:06 PM

The pro investors start coming?
September 22, 2017, 12:26:49 PM
Just came across this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ulfGsYd_bQ, about litra coin. I think you should all watch it.

Litra to the moon  Grin

Too the moon, and our returns will be awesome, but the solution and saving people lives is amazing.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 12:03:38 PM
Activity: 28
September 22, 2017, 08:37:41 AM
It's a serious product. Need to wait some time to make profi
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
September 22, 2017, 08:19:54 AM
Is the Philippines translation still available? I'll be applying for it.

Unfortunately, the Filipino translation has been reserved. Please ask all questions related to the bounty campaign in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-litra-how-much-do-you-want-to-join-newbies-are-welcome-bounty-2088418
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
September 22, 2017, 08:15:25 AM
Is the Philippines translation still available? I'll be applying for it.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
September 22, 2017, 08:12:40 AM
Just came across this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ulfGsYd_bQ, about litra coin. I think you should all watch it.

Litra to the moon  Grin
Activity: 70
September 22, 2017, 07:59:14 AM
And you guys think this token will be useful for highly regulated capital intensive healthcare. Healthcare application can not depend on ICO like this. We are talking about real world where govt. is heavily invested in and hold it's legitimacy in that sector! I do not know how litra is going to do anything different, if anything at all in that sector.
We can talk about online e payment like CENTRA  etc. But coin for Big health sector is just a pipe dream. keep dreaming dreamers!

You are right, we can't think Litra will take the whole market and improve it, but i am willing to accept 0.1%-1% improvement and market share of $5.5 Trillion.

You see we have to do something, the reason why I believe and did invest in it, because their plans was before Amazon rumors about healthcare.

So consider it. And let it be! Plus its a coin not a token!

@Ehrhc Thanks for the correction on token! You guys are winning me over with this discussion! If litra ideas are noble then i will need to know who are behind this (I will find out myself) And what specific area have they recognized as having opportunities to be explored!

They will win you over, because this is a legitimate on a solid foundation ICO, and we will celebrate LITRA as the under radar ICO of the year.
Congratulation for the investors and future ones.
September 22, 2017, 05:37:06 AM
JPMORGAN and I did something over the weekend, comparing numbers of startup being acquired by well establish companies like Walmart & Walgreens, and how that would affect Litra coin.

$75 comparing natural growth, and no acquiring.

$100 and maybe more if the proposal is there for acquiring.

Can we all view it? As like a study? Share with us, was thinking to add anothe 1bitcoin in it before ICO closes.

I don't own the right, JPMORGAN can, but he was hesitate to do that, because he is using Chase trading desk information, and some are sensitive private, like i didnt get most numbers, so he shares some, but all I can say about it is the potential because of the solid market..

I did invest 6btc already, i can't do more, but its up to you, i don't see any good Zico going before 2018, Litra will be trading before. so its up to you.

ok that am happy with the idea, but what does Zico means?

jpnormorgan can we see it? or are you going to publish it?
September 22, 2017, 05:31:25 AM
And you guys think this token will be useful for highly regulated capital intensive healthcare. Healthcare application can not depend on ICO like this. We are talking about real world where govt. is heavily invested in and hold it's legitimacy in that sector! I do not know how litra is going to do anything different, if anything at all in that sector.
We can talk about online e payment like CENTRA  etc. But coin for Big health sector is just a pipe dream. keep dreaming dreamers!

You are right, we can't think Litra will take the whole market and improve it, but i am willing to accept 0.1%-1% improvement and market share of $5.5 Trillion.

You see we have to do something, the reason why I believe and did invest in it, because their plans was before Amazon rumors about healthcare.

@Ehrhc Thanks for the correction on token! You guys are winning me over with this discussion! If litra ideas are noble then i will need to know who are behind this (I will find out myself) And what specific area have they recognized as having opportunities to be explored!

@Ehrhc did an amazing research for none investment banker  Wink As someone who actually invested in last 24 hours, I will say does it matter anymore? We saw high profile guys ruining $1 Billion dollars startups.

We saw no one coming and turning nothing to Billion dollars disrupting company.

People always try to build a standards for everyone! If you fit it, lets run behind you and back you up.

I talked over the phone with Mu and Matt.

Mu actually one of the people who was behind 3 disrupting movements overseas and here in media, and healthcare, without publicity or bragging, he was in Forbes before we all know how big social media effects on media will be.

Now Matt is one of the smartest techie I talked with within last year.

We should respect people privacy, i heard them laughing about how much time it took to go offline from online present, then how it turns everyone in ICO business want social FAKE proof.

Lets but it this way: Do i need someone who wastes 1-2 hours daily on social media, or do I need someone who will invest every second of his time in their dreams and project?

Matt's mom passed away from Cancer and affordability of information in Uk.
Mu's dad has cancer, and they paid $1537 to get his health record by mail.

This is as real as it gets, as personal as it gets. And for me at least it was worth every btc we added, and we did invest in double digits btc.

Thank you, well its 6btc investment not a joke! But with your numbers and insights, it did help to get a full picture and idea of what Litra can achieve  fast.
Activity: 77
September 22, 2017, 04:49:38 AM
I do agree with above, looking for someone who will breath and live their ideas and project, like the airbnb guys..Who kept thinking did founder of facebook faced what we are facing, once they stopped comparing it turns to be 30+ billion dollar company.

Activity: 43
September 22, 2017, 04:43:20 AM

@Ehrhc did an amazing research for none investment banker  Wink As someone who actually invested in last 24 hours, I will say does it matter anymore? We saw high profile guys ruining $1 Billion dollars startups.

We saw no one coming and turning nothing to Billion dollars disrupting company.

People always try to build a standards for everyone! If you fit it, lets run behind you and back you up.

I talked over the phone with Mu and Matt.

Mu actually one of the people who was behind 3 disrupting movements overseas and here in media, and healthcare, without publicity or bragging, he was in Forbes before we all know how big social media effects on media will be.

Now Matt is one of the smartest techie I talked with within last year.

We should respect people privacy, i heard them laughing about how much time it took to go offline from online present, then how it turns everyone in ICO business want social FAKE proof.

Lets but it this way: Do i need someone who wastes 1-2 hours daily on social media, or do I need someone who will invest every second of his time in their dreams and project?

Matt's mom passed away from Cancer and affordability of information in Uk.
Mu's dad has cancer, and they paid $1537 to get his health record by mail.

This is as real as it gets, as personal as it gets. And for me at least it was worth every btc we added, and we did invest in double digits btc.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
September 22, 2017, 03:28:21 AM

September 22, 2017, 03:24:41 AM
JPMORGAN and I did something over the weekend, comparing numbers of startup being acquired by well establish companies like Walmart & Walgreens, and how that would affect Litra coin.

Can we all view it? As like a study? Share with us, was thinking to add anothe 1bitcoin in it before ICO closes.

I don't own the right, JPMORGAN can, but he was hesitate to do that, because he is using Chase trading desk information, and some are sensitive private, like i didnt get most numbers, so he shares some, but all I can say about it is the potential because of the solid market..

I did invest 6btc already, i can't do more, but its up to you, i don't see any good Zico going before 2018, Litra will be trading before. so its up to you.
September 22, 2017, 03:22:05 AM

September 22, 2017, 03:17:49 AM

September 22, 2017, 03:15:45 AM

What gov? You are talking about US healthcare...Its private held sector, this is not gov and they guys are going after that specific market, no plan to go overseas from multi responds we got from them here, and on Whitepaper.

Its lucrative because the gov is not involve, and the insurance industry is dying to know who you are, and therefore if you read the white paper, you will see the potential.

I will add that if you are looking for 0.1% thats a 50+ billion dollars as market value.

AGREEING, as a coin based on $50 billion market value, you are looking at market share of 150-200 billion.
then fair will be $75 coin value. because we have limited supply from limit fix number of coins.

How did you come up with $75? I read you before anyone saying it will $100?
September 22, 2017, 03:10:49 AM

What gov? You are talking about US healthcare...Its private held sector, this is not gov and they guys are going after that specific market, no plan to go overseas from multi responds we got from them here, and on Whitepaper.

Its lucrative because the gov is not involve, and the insurance industry is dying to know who you are, and therefore if you read the white paper, you will see the potential.

I will add that if you are looking for 0.1% thats a 50+ billion dollars as market value.

AGREEING, as a coin based on $50 billion market value, you are looking at market share of 150-200 billion.
then fair will be $75 coin value. because we have limited supply from limit fix number of coins.
September 22, 2017, 03:09:15 AM

Pages:
Jump to: