Pages:
Author

Topic: Livecoin is a shady exchange, Yobit is not - page 3. (Read 899 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
October 01, 2019, 03:05:53 PM
Change is inevitable, we should learn to accept that. In my opinion, It shouldn't be tagged double standard if the idea behind the decision is for the best interest of the forum. Livecoin got back my support after they did the best they could in resolving the accusations against them i.e returning the seized money and gave the affected user access to his account. The idea towards this open accusations are to prevent others from falling victims to the scam projects and probably resolve the resolvable issues as we have experienced with some of the other scam accusations.

What ever decisions taken by @Yahoo, if you observe closely is for the best interest of the forum. It's better this way than how it was previously operated. Atleast we can see the impact of his involvement.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
October 01, 2019, 02:19:05 PM
Would you rather have no campaign manager handling YoBit, or perhaps one of YoBit's own staff managing the campaign?
Isn't Livecoin promoting themselves? If Yahoo can blacklist Livecoin promoters, why not Yobit? Yahoo clearly said that he will blacklist any user who promote Livecoin. I was pointing that, not managing by Yahoo or a Yobit staff. If spam would generate, then great LORD theymos could do something to keep his forum clean like he did before.
The idea that we have to rely on theymos for everything—especially when a sensible solution to control spam exists—is absolutely ridiculous.

And if I were to choose between yahoo vs. someone who doesn't care about the post quality, well... the answer should be obvious.
If yahoo does start blacklisting CryptoTalk participants from his other campaigns, that would add some incentive to stay clean, but the reality is that most of the people who are going to join the campaign would never have a chance of joining his other campaigns.

Scrape the bottom of the barrel, dig a little further, then tunnel down a couple miles, and that's where you'll find YoBit quality.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
October 01, 2019, 02:11:41 PM
Isn't Livecoin promoting themselves? If Yahoo can blacklist Livecoin promoters, why not Yobit? Yahoo clearly said that he will blacklist any user who promote Livecoin. I was pointing that, not managing by Yahoo or a Yobit staff. If spam would generate, then great LORD theymos could do something to keep his forum clean like he did before.
I think you're a bit late.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-sig-spammerblacklist-clean-start-for-all-5183601
yahoo62278 did make a new freshly made start for all including Livecoin participants.

And an addition to this, back then(Yobit Spam) there were a high number of bans, and I think that should do it already, that doesn't make sense if a user gets on the SMAS list if they were already banned.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
October 01, 2019, 02:10:03 PM
Would you rather have no campaign manager handling YoBit, or perhaps one of YoBit's own staff managing the campaign?

I think few people would prefer YoBit's signature and spammer who wear it got banned again Tongue

I don't think anyone really cares, we allow scammers to post on this forum, who cares about a bunch of spammers?
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
October 01, 2019, 02:00:13 PM
The difference is, yobit is smart enough to not make an appearance here with their official account.
They have- https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yobit-406594

Wew, I was half wrong. There was indeed a yobit acc and it is negative trusted as I guessed It would.
Activity: 121
Merit: 40
October 01, 2019, 01:57:51 PM
The difference is, yobit is smart enough to not make an appearance here with their official account.
They have- https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yobit-406594

People here and anywhere are looking for money
Yeah, people don't bother participating in single campaign with 2 accounts  Cheesy
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
October 01, 2019, 01:57:14 PM
It was Hhampuzed who had left managing Livecoin Signature Campaign, because they did scam, it was one time only. I was also supporting leaving campaign management of Hhampuz. There was a lot of debate going on.
Yahoo has blcklisted the users who promoted Livecoin.

Hundreds of scam accusation against Yobit- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobit-scam-accusation-megathread-normal-modus-operandi-or-shady-practices-5134358
Strange! Yahoo has no problem with Yobit, even it has hundreds of scam accusation?
Double Standard?

Local Rule (if anyone follows)- Please no cryptotalk sig here.

People here and anywhere are looking for money, that's what we all care about. There are worse things going on in this forum.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
October 01, 2019, 01:53:37 PM

This matter has been discussed time and time again and we have said the same things.

This thread doesn't mean anything to you, then? List of banned participants in the Cryptotalk Campaign
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
October 01, 2019, 01:51:34 PM
The difference is, yobit is smart enough to not make an appearance here with their official account. If they were that dumb I am pretty sure that account would have been flashing red already.

I had no problems with btc-e but they were also red. (I mean even long before they completely collapsed)

Anyway, I think you have a point.

*Also, the attitude of Livecoin pissed many people off. It wasn't just the "scam". It was also how they handled the problem. In yobit's case, they don't give fuck about the accusations at all.  Grin
Activity: 121
Merit: 40
October 01, 2019, 01:45:45 PM
It was Hhampuz who had left managing Livecoin Signature Campaign, because they did scam, it was one time only. I was also supporting leaving campaign management of Hhampuz. There was a lot of debate going on.
Yahoo has blcklisted the users who promoted Livecoin.

Hundreds of scam accusation against Yobit- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobit-scam-accusation-megathread-normal-modus-operandi-or-shady-practices-5134358
Strange! Yahoo has no problem with Yobit, even it has hundreds of scam accusation?
Double Standard?

Local Rule (if anyone follows)- Please no cryptotalk sig here.
Pages:
Jump to: