Pages:
Author

Topic: LiveCoin.net > Buy/Sell/Exchange>New pairs:RST/BTC, LEDU/BTC, TGAME/BTC - page 69. (Read 63725 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
There are too much problems with ETH/ETH based tokens. You should delist all this scrap, they will never fix it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hi, can I please ask when will be possible to withdraw Taas as now there is no such option. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017
LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange
When will this issue get resolved? Are the deposits still safe?

We are working on ways to solve it

Are the deposits still safe?

Yes
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Hello.
Please read this news https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/387
This is why deposits are delayed.

When will this issue get resolved? Are the deposits still safe?
legendary
Hello.
Please read this news https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/387
This is why deposits are delayed.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I've deposited VSM tokens about 20 hours ago and till now they aren't reflected in my account. I checked the address is the same and the transaction has been confirmed but still the coins aren't in my wallet. Sent a support ticket too. Please let me know what's the issue.
legendary
Any news? No withdrawal of ETH Token since two days while other exchanges are full working Huh

We've just run 2 tokens to test how ETH network is working now and it seems that transactions still don't move properly. Deposits can't be processed in a proper way. We have also posted an open question to developers of Ethereum. http://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/13859/delay-with-processing-of-transactions
We can't enable other tokens till we get answer from developers or till stabilizing of the network. We can't cancel withdrawals "in process" too, till we get official response from developers. This measures are applied only to protect your funds.

Activity: 356
Merit: 250
When will you be able to deposit and withdraw Ethereum coin again on your exchange? Are the token that you use on the Ethereum platform instead can you move smoothly?

Any news? No withdrawal of ETH Token since two days while other exchanges are full working Huh

This is a really bad customer experience Angry
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032
legendary
Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004
When will you be able to deposit and withdraw Ethereum coin again on your exchange? Are the token that you use on the Ethereum platform instead can you move smoothly?
legendary
LeoCoin news

Dear clients, LEO deposit/withdrawal will be closed tomorrow due to swap provided by developer. We will swap clients' coins in the nearest days, no additional actions are reqiured from our clients. Please do not send coins to the old wallets, they will not be working tomorrow. We will not deposit old coins starting from tomorrow (20/06/2017). After the swap, we will open deposit/withdrawal.
>>> livecoin.net/.../378
legendary
cant login to my account now Sad

Please contact us via email [email protected]

Thanks for the support!

Ok, thanks for notifying us
Activity: 190
Dâniel Fraga your issue has been assigned to technical support team.

The problem was solved and in fact was a stupid bug in my bot. Sorry.

Thanks for the support!
Activity: 350
cant login to my account now Sad cant even create a new one, always re logging in after i logged in please help. i think it detects that i am using new I.P. address. but i am only using my own mobile data I.P. add now. please help
legendary
Livecoin.net news

Dear clients, we finished listing of Monaco (MCO) cryptocurrency.
As soon as ICO of MCO asset will end, you'll be able to trade it on our Exchange.
ICO end date is June 18th.
Official website of this Monaco (MCO) mona.co
Please find details at this link >>> livecoin.net/.../371
legendary
Did you ever get acceptable to take paypal as a method to funds accounts?
And what are the limits until you need to verify your account.

We can't accept credit paypal unfortunately.
We have no limits of deposits/withdrawals for any currency or cryptocurrency. You can check all available ways of withdrawals/deposits following this link https://www.livecoin.net/en/fees
legendary
sHeRiLyN1618, Strongkored your transaction has been processed, sorry for delay.

Dâniel Fraga your issue has been assigned to technical support team.

acpr23 it requires a lot of testing before run online and of course we're trying to run it asap.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032
Livecoin will you please add Bitcoinplus [XBC] to your exchange? https://poloniex.com/exchange/#btc_xbc

XBC/BTC
Last Price

24hr Volume:
147.59393558 BTC
Activity: 350
livecoin.net are you adding vsm (voisium token) in your exchange today? please update
Activity: 190
Livecoin, I sent you a private message. Can you check my ticket? I've being waiting for 2 days now.
Pages:
Jump to: