Pages:
Author

Topic: LiveCoin.net > Buy/Sell/Exchange>New pairs:RST/BTC, LEDU/BTC, TGAME/BTC - page 67. (Read 63725 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
hello my deposit was missing in PLBT. I check etherscan and my token is there

https://etherscan.io/address/0x6572d252fcb72c35a1d52bbb73f40092d19f7434#tokentxns
Activity: 56
Hello
Deposits/withdrawals for Polybius is working properly at the moment.
Please send me your username in PM

I have just sent you a PM
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017
LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange
Hello
Deposits/withdrawals for Polybius is working properly at the moment.
Please send me your username in PM
Activity: 56
Approximately 16 hours ago I purchased some Polybius on Livecoin and withdrew it to my Polybius Wallet. Its still stating "in execution" and now the wallet is in maintenance. How long does the transfer take?
legendary
Does it mean I can do multiple 4500$ equivalent withdrawals, which are processed automatically, instead of one higher than 4500?

Yes
legendary
What would be the cheapest way to send USD to Livecoin from US?

Hello
Unfortunately we can't accept bank transfer from USA
We can accept payment via BTC or Capitalist.net, Payeer.com, OkPay.com, PerfectMoney.is
And please see Exchanges Services list

Also, when we transfer the BTC funds to another exchange from livecoin, how long does it usually take?

Speed of cryptocurrency transfer depends only from network (bitcoin in your case), we can't affect on this by no means. From 5 minutes to several hours usually

legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
Please note that withdrawals in the amount of $4500 or higher are to be manually processed. We are processing manually only during business days (working hours: 9:00 - 22:00 (GMT+3)). We have no limits, you can withdraw any amount per day. $4500 is NOT a limit, this is an amount for manual processing.
http://prntscr.com/fkdote

Does it mean I can do multiple 4500$ equivalent withdrawals, which are processed automatically, instead of one higher than 4500?
Activity: 188
Merit: 110
Also, when we transfer the BTC funds to another exchange from livecoin, how long does it usually take?
Activity: 188
Merit: 110
Hello,

What would be the cheapest way to send USD to Livecoin from US?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Any reason why you are not listing bitcoinplus (XBC)?Thousands of bitcoin volume over the last weeks and working on segwit.
legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity
I made a BTC withdrawal more than 12 hours ago and the transaction is still stuck and shown as 'in progress'

Hello
Your transaction has been processed.
Please note that withdrawals in the amount of $4500 or higher are to be manually processed. We are processing manually only during business days (working hours: 9:00 - 22:00 (GMT+3)). We have no limits, you can withdraw any amount per day. $4500 is NOT a limit, this is an amount for manual processing.

Thank you, the transaction has reached me now. Thank you.
legendary
I made a BTC withdrawal more than 12 hours ago and the transaction is still stuck and shown as 'in progress'

Hello
Your transaction has been processed.
legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity
I made a BTC withdrawal more than 12 hours ago and the transaction is still stuck and shown as 'in progress' and I have contacted support and opened a ticket and e-mailed and no reply. Please deal with this.

It causes a lot of problems for your users if withdrawals are held back for hours and as you know the prices change in this time and your users stand the risk of loosing out / loosing money. Please deal with pending withdrawals as soon as you can.

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
All DBIX transactions will be processed gradually, this process has been already started yesterday.
Don't worry, you'll get all of your transactions.
thanks alot all coins on my account
Activity: 5
Still no dbix in my wallet too.
legendary
All DBIX transactions will be processed gradually, this process has been already started yesterday.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
DBIX deposits news
Created 05.07.2017 10:05
Dear clients, please don't send mining transactions directly to our Exchange, please send them to your personal/local wallet and then send to Exchange. You may find notification in deposit form that we don't accept generate/mining transactions.
All of your mining transactions which have already been sent, will be gradually credited to your accounts. We accept only standard transactions, which you send from personal wallets. Deposits will be available tomorrow morning.

yes i have read that on the 5th that deposits will be available tomorrow morning.
we are now on the 7th 2 days later still nothing on my account
today there was a moment we could deposits again i send again few coins still nothing on my account
this is realy fuck up when the price is so high
legendary
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
legendary
Hello.
Please read this news: https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/396
Pages:
Jump to: