Pages:
Author

Topic: LiveCoin.net > Buy/Sell/Exchange>New pairs:RST/BTC, LEDU/BTC, TGAME/BTC - page 71. (Read 63725 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Thanks ?
I have my stratis now, the pb is solved but i can't sell them just watch the price
I have lost a lot of money i'm really angry against your company and it's the last time that i trade with you.
Your support service is really bad and slow.

You should angry against yourself and maybe the stratis dev...
There are a lot of good coins there, I am very satisfied with this exchange.
Activity: 22
Thanks ?
I have my stratis now, the pb is solved but i can't sell them just watch the price
I have lost a lot of money i'm really angry against your company and it's the last time that i trade with you.
Your support service is really bad and slow.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017
LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange
All I have is to wait, wait and wait....

Yes, wallet was offline due to some node issues. But it is online now. Thanks for patience and understanding.
Now i have all my Stratis on my Livecoin account but i can't transfer them, the wallet is offline. it seems very curious now. More than 72h now. All I have is to wait, wait and wait....
I can't be patient with these kind of volatile markets. Stratis could fall during the night and i could loose everything. Reactivity is the key on this kind of business.  Sad
I'm really unhappy to talk to you using this forum. Nobody responded me on the support chat.
legendary
It's more than 48 hours now

As I already told you, we're working on this with developer, please be patient.
You're very lucky, I'm still waiting for my Stratis back. Sad
It's more than 48 hours now  Sad
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
I have been waiting for a 4.0 BTC deposit to be credited to my Livecoin account now for 4 days, it says 'Pending' in my Livecoin account, can anyone tell me why it hasn't been credited and what is the problem ? Thanks DD

I finally received my 4.0 BTC today, thank you LiveCoin for sorting that out, DD
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032
This should be auto listed really.Continuous volume and development.

DesertDuke, Select Fire, please send me your username in PM
PM sent
legendary
DesertDuke, Select Fire, please send me your username in PM
You're not alone  Embarrassed

i've big problems since yesterday with Livecoin with the withdrawals. I sent some Stratis from my Livecoin wallet and i never received it, I'm still waiting, the transaction number doesn't exist, i checked in the stratis blockchain explorer. Support Service don't work, i sent them many tickets and i've no response since now.  Huh Huh Huh

I use livecoin services since two weeks  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
I have been waiting for a 4.0 BTC deposit to be credited to my Livecoin account now for 4 days, it says 'Pending' in my Livecoin account, can anyone tell me why it hasn't been credited and what is the problem ? Thanks DD
legendary
Livecoin.net news

Dear clients, new markets are available for trading:

PutinCoin, pair PUT/USD
RouletteCoin, pairs RLT/BTC, RLT/USD, RLT/RUR, RLT/ETH
Unity Ingot, pairs UNY/BTC, UNY/USD, UNY/ETH, UNY/LTC
42-coin, pairs FORTYTWO/BTC, FORTYTWO/USD, FORTYTWO/ETH
Stratis, pairs STRAT/BTC, STRAT/USD, STRAT/ETH

Please visit this link >>>

Wishing you good trading! Smiley
legendary
ASAFE news

Dear clients, swap of ASAFE coins has been prolonged till June 14th, deposit is available.
legendary

ICO start for Octanox (OTX)

Dear clients, we are glad to introduce ICO for Octanox. Please find details at this link >>> livecoin.net/.../364
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032
legendary
Mrskrill Verification is not required, no limits are applied, you can trade, deposit and withdraw millions $ per day without any restrictions.
Activity: 82
Have just open an account can I start trading do I need a sort of verification or anything?

Can I deposit today,buy and withdraw immediately?
Pages:
Jump to: