Pages:
Author

Topic: LiveCoin.net > Buy/Sell/Exchange>New pairs:RST/BTC, LEDU/BTC, TGAME/BTC - page 80. (Read 63725 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017
LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange
Exchange News

Dear clients, new markets VRM/BTC and VRM/VRC are available for trading. You may read more details about this coin following this links: VeriumReserve and CoinMarketcap.

Wishing you good trading!  Wink
legendary
Technical improvements

Dear clients, you may discover some improvements in your dashboard.
1. Status of each wallet is available in the balance section. You can find if the wallet online, delayed, offline etc. You may also see block height.
2. Some improvements are made on the trading page. Left sidebar was totally reconsidered. You can now sort trading pairs by name, volume and price change.

We hope that this upgrade provide more comfortable work with our Exchange. Happy trading to you and thanks for staying with us!
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1127
Hello.
We have updated our API and now new order placing takes about 0.5 sec via API.
Could anyone check that time in CAT?
placed 2 orders directly after the other, took 2.37 seconds in total.
placed one order, took 0.87 seconds.

So it is okay, thank you very much Smiley
legendary
Exchange News

Dear clients, new market GB/BTC are available for trading. You may read more details about GoldBlocks following this links: goldblocks.eu and CoinMarketcap

By request of developer, OneCurrency (ONEC) has been renamed to CloakCoin (CLOAK). RibbitRewards has been renamed to Circuits of Value (COVAL).

BTS news. Old MEMO deleted, don't use it as from now. You must get new MEMO for BTS. Read details following this link.

Wishing you good trading!
legendary
Hello.
We have updated our API and now new order placing takes about 0.5 sec via API.
Could anyone check that time in CAT?
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
I keep my fingers crossed, good luck !
legendary
Hello.
We're under DDoS attack since weekend, we will continue listing after we rebuff an attack in full.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Crypto is life !
How about Burstcoin on Livecoin ?
legendary
Hi guys, it seems we have found a bottleneck and hope to significantly improve time required for opening order. I'll leave a message in this topic when we upload an update.
legendary
Hello.
Could anyone check open order delay, how long does it take now via CAT to open new order?

It was improved Smiley
Placing one order took 1.5 seconds now.
Still quite high, but better than 4 or 5 seconds...
Can you improve it even more?
legendary
Any idea when your site will be up and running again.  Huh

Hello.
If you experience problems with access to livecoin.net, send an email request to [email protected] with your account (username or email) and current IP address. Some IP addresses has been banned during DoS attack, that is why you may experience difficulties with access to our exchange.

testing it now and the time a call takes was not improved...
4.5 seconds for placing one! single order -.-

Hello.
Could anyone check open order delay, how long does it take now via CAT to open new order?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Any idea when your site will be up and running again.  Huh
Thanks
legendary
Hello.
We'll take a look why this happens at Monday. We're highly interested in fast and reliable CAT work. Post here any other bugs if you found ones.
Within the past 2 days at least no 502 error happend, that is good Smiley

But response time for placing an order is still between 3.5 and 5 seconds.
Alone within the past 5 hours my bot placed (and canceled of course) more than 30 orders. And everytime the response time was between 3.5 and 5 seconds.
So it is not something that happens rarely. It is persistent.
.m.
Activity: 280
Merit: 260
Wow, 4.5 second response time for placing a single order seems quite a lot. I am faster with my bare hands Wink
legendary
Hello.
We'll take a look why this happens at Monday. We're highly interested in fast and reliable CAT work. Post here any other bugs if you found ones.
legendary
I also had a bot at livecoin (some months ago), but the connection was just terrible!
API calls took just too long most of the time...

So Sampey, is this better now? Or how do you handle such stuff?

You mean you got a lot of HTTP Error?
When i run my system test i didn't get errors, probably endpoint is more stable now
yes alot of and also sometimes no response at all.  And each call takes too long...
I will try it again now...

edit:
testing it now and the time a call takes was not improved...
4.5 seconds for placing one! single order -.-

@Livecoin:
You have to improve this response time! I can't trade at your exchange with all the problems described above.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
I also had a bot at livecoin (some months ago), but the connection was just terrible!

You mean you got a lot of HTTP Error?
When i run my system test i didn't get errors, probably endpoint is more stable now
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Hi Livecoin Community.
It was a pleasure to works with Livecoin Team. They are fast and professional :-)

Don't miss the opportunity to get your 30% Discount  Wink
And feel free to ask me anything you need via PM Grin
legendary
30% discount for C.A.T. trading bot

Who are interested in CAT software for automated trading, please contact support via chat to get 30% discount coupon. Read more about CAT following this link.

Wishing you good trading!
Pages:
Jump to: