Pages:
Author

Topic: LiveCoin.net > Buy/Sell/Exchange>New pairs:RST/BTC, LEDU/BTC, TGAME/BTC - page 79. (Read 63725 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017
LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange
legendary
New trading pair

Dear clients, new market NXT/BTC is available for trading. You may read more details about this coin following this links: NXT and CoinMarketcap.

Wishing you good trading!
SV4
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Swiscoin news

Confirms required to deposit SCN has been reduced to 10.

New trading pair with PostCoin

Dear clients, new market POST/BTC is available for trading. You may read more details about this coin following this links: PostCoin and CoinMarketcap.

Good news.  Smiley
With poctcoin working for a long time. As I understand the coin is going to actively develop and it also pleases.
legendary
Swiscoin news

Confirms required to deposit SCN has been reduced to 10.

New trading pair with PostCoin

Dear clients, new market POST/BTC is available for trading. You may read more details about this coin following this links: PostCoin and CoinMarketcap.

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Recently I trade on Livecoin, very pleased with the exchange. All is clear and simple. A variety of coins, high turnover, there is no problem with a purse, and I want to thank you for adding postcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
http://github.com/root8/fsigDecredGUI
I think the interface is nice, no problem there.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
Not long time ago I began to use the exchange LiveCoin.net in principle, everything is great, very fast web interface, but for me personally, very dont familiar, lost that where is some buttons  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Use LiveCoin.net for quite a while - almost since the opening. I like the fact that the support and the team really listen to their users and try to change and do so, what would people really be comfortable.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
Just today opened a trading account on livecoin.net the purpose of testing this new exchange platform for me. Overall I was pleased with the first impression of this service. I plan to use this site in the future.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
Good exchange. Many currency pairs. Here also POSTcoin added - all wonderful.
legendary
Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033
The exchange is actively developing and collaborating with developers and users. There are good convenient system of alerts and a quick technical support on the livecoin.
I wish the exchange to keep in touch with customers and increase trade turnover.
Activity: 8
Merit: 3
i don't know how to use all kinds of Yobit and other exchanges with LiveCoin. the coins are alive - functional literate. i will not LiveCoin =))
Activity: 924
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Great exchange. Nice interface and set of forks. Great trading to you!
legendary
New trading pairs

Dear clients, new markets ATX/BTC and CRBIT/LEO are available for trading. You may read more details about ArtexCoin following this links: atxcoin.org.

Activity: 924
Wow, i am waiting it long time and it happens Smiley POST on Livecoin - it very good. I think that it be very useful for exchange and for coin of course  Wink
Activity: 1303
Merit: 315
smartholdem_team
Thank you very much for adding coins Postcoin on the stock exchange. You are great business partners!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Today I was pleasantly surprised when I noticed among trading pairs ,a few POST/BTC .Look for and order slowly began to emerge .I think that this trading pair will show his potential
Activity: 896
Merit: 516
Very happy with the exchange. A wide variety of coins, good trade, no problems with the wallet. All the advice!
legendary
New trading pair

Dear clients, new market BURST/BTC are available for trading. You may read more details about this coin following this links: Burst and CoinMarketcap.

Pages:
Jump to: