Pages:
Author

Topic: LiveCoin.net > Buy/Sell/Exchange>New pairs:RST/BTC, LEDU/BTC, TGAME/BTC - page 83. (Read 63725 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017
LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange
Why there is so much disproportion in Fees range?

Hello
Current list and fees can be seen here https://www.livecoin.net/fees

Bitcoin - 0 BTC (Network fee 0.0004 BTC)
Litecoin - 0 LTC (Network fee 0.0001 LTC)
legendary
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Withdrawal fees:
Bitcoin - 0.001 BTC
Litecoin - 0.001 LTC
Why there is so much disproportion in Fees range? Litecoin withdrawal fee is like 0.003 EUR and Bitcoin withdrawal fee is 0.4 Euro?
These fees are based on popularity of the coins or something?
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
legendary
Livecoin.net news

Technical improvements. We improved the address book for cryptocurrency. Displayed wallets in the address book now correspond to the selected cryptocurrency. Address Book can now be edited. You can add wallet in address book at the last step of withdrawal process.

We have also run voting for coins. Now you can vote (paid or free) for coin which is the best in your opinion and must be listed at exchange. Find voting following this link https://www.livecoin.net/voting/voting/index
We accept requests for new coins to be added to the voting list (free of charge). Send your suggestions at support @ livecoin.net or chat. We will continue coin listing after our big tech update (3-4 weeks from now on) and the priority will be given to coins from the TOP of the list.

Let me remind you one more time that we have run the game with a very simple condition - guess a Bitcoin price. You can make a bet and get acquainted with the conditions following this link https://www.livecoin.net/game

Best wishes and lucky trading to everyone!
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1127
Are there any plans to add SEPA deposit and withdrawal?

We can accept SEPA by personal agreement, contact us via chat for details.
Thanks.
I already did. But it sounded like a inofficial way, so I wondered if it will be introduced officially.
And 0.25% fee is too much for a SEPA deposit.
legendary

We can accept SEPA by personal agreement, contact us via chat for details.
legendary
Isn't it quite easy to manipulate the price by buying/selling bitcoins, to win a bet?

Hello.
BTC/EUR doesn't affect the game. Only BTC/USD price is participating. The Game is based on Livecoin orderbook.

Price is defined not by bid or ask, but by the last processed order during the declared time range. You can affect The Game for sure, but it will cost you an immense amount of money to change BTC/USD price in the whole world or at least at one exchange.
I just saw you changed the trading fees recently.
Where can I see my 30days trading volume, so I know my fee?

edit:
ah it is on the Account/balance page

legendary
Isn't it quite easy to manipulate the price by buying/selling bitcoins, to win a bet?

Hello.
BTC/EUR doesn't affect the game. Only BTC/USD price is participating. The Game is based on Livecoin orderbook.

Price is defined not by bid or ask, but by the last processed order during the declared time range. You can affect The Game for sure, but it will cost you an immense amount of money to change BTC/USD price in the whole world or at least at one exchange.
legendary
is the game based on the livecoin orderbook? Is it the bid or ask price that must be higher/lower?
Isn't it quite easy to manipulate the price by buying/selling bitcoins, to win a bet? Especially with the EUR/BTC orderbook, which is thin.
legendary
legendary
legendary
New trading pair

Dear customers, we have added new trading pair with Mojocoin: MOJO/BTC

Wishing you good trading!
legendary
New trading pair

Dear customers, we have added new trading pair with Voxel: VOX/BTC

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
I am really looking for trading my fastcoin which were mined late 2013. Actually I almost forgot my hoarding, but recently found that I still holding some of them. After recent hacking in some exchange , I was looking for a safe place to trade my fastcoins. Thanks for including fastcoin in livecoin.
legendary
New trading pair

Dear clients, new trading pairs are listed at our exchange:
FastCoin => FST/BTC
BitSend => BSD/BTC
SexCoin => SXC/BTC
WarpCoin => WARP/BTC
Bata => BTA/BTC

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Nice initiative, livecoin.

Congratz .

Cheers!! ●‿●
legendary
But why you don't accept paypal?

Hello.
We would like to accept paypal, but its policy is not friendly to crypto-businesses. Maybe we can find the way to work with paypal, but the fees will be over 5-7% and I personally don't think that someone would be interested in such kind of depositing.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
I just read your deposit options. Everything is alright. But why you don't accept paypal? Or might be you have forgot to write paypal option in the main thread. Because paypal is most using payment and money transferring source. You should start supporting and accepting paypal if you don't supporting it yet..
legendary
Let’s have a play!

Dear users, we are pleased to announce our new project – Betting Game! Each participant may at any time  visit the exchange and make a simple bet: will the price of Bitcoin be above or will it be below the setpoint.  And that’s all! You are in the game! No complicated rules, no need to keep in mind the end of the game or necessity to close your bet.

Bets can be placed every day on the new round. If you forgot to check the status of your bet - no problem, everything happens automatically. If your bet has won, the prize will be on your account. That simple? Of course! Interesting? For sure! We invite everyone to participate in the game!

If you attract referrals - you will find a pleasant surprise in the nearest time: you'll definitely get your reward for  participation in the game of all your existing referrals, so you can already start active promotion of the game!

You can place a bet and get acquainted with the terms and conditions in the game section https://www.livecoin.net/game. You need to be logged in at the exchange.
How the game looks like and where it is located you may also find following the link.

P.S.
If the game becomes interesting for its participants, we  will offer a new format of it, i.e. some sort of  development of this idea. Will it happen or not is all up to you Smiley We look forward to seeing our new and old users Smiley
legendary

New trading pair

Dear customers, we have added new trading pair with MaidSafeCoin: MAID/BTC

Pages:
Jump to: