Pages:
Author

Topic: Livecoin.net exchange is a SCAM - page 7. (Read 21198 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 05:52:01 AM
I send the money to the BTC address, which is owned by LIVECOIN.
LIVECOIN is able to process the money to my account. But they don't do this. They prefer to keep the money themselves.
A reputable exchange does not act like that.
I was cheated by LIVECOIN. LIVECOIN is SCAM. AVOID LIVECOIN.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 07:55:31 PM
No LIVECOIN is SCAM.

It's funny, you fucked up and now whole exchange is a scam.

I have Livecoin-account more than two years, and no problems at all.
Proof positive. Can't fix stupid.
April 22, 2018, 08:19:59 AM
No LIVECOIN is SCAM.

LIVECOIN is SCAM.
They own my money and they have access to the BTC address. But they dont proccess the money to my account.
They deleted my account!!!!!!

This is not a reputable company.

What does LC do with my money?Huh
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1442
thefuzzstone.github.io
April 22, 2018, 05:58:18 AM
No LIVECOIN is SCAM.

April 22, 2018, 05:40:58 AM
LIVECOIN is SCAM SCAM SCAM

I can not recommend LIVECOIN Exchange. LIVECOIN is highly dubious and fraud.
I have done a deposit on my generated BTC address. Meanwhile LIVECOIN  has changed the BTC address of my account. So the money is not credited to my account. Then I wrote to the support, to process the money manually to my account. That is no problem, because LIVECOIN is the owner of the old BTC address. Instead process the BTC to my account they send the BTC to an other adress. I can track that on blockchain.info.
LIVECOIN has cheated me. LIVECOIN please give me back my money. It is not yours!!!!
After I have written in this forum, my account was deleted by livecoin.  So I have send many emails to the [email protected]. No response!!!

LIVECOIN is not serious. LIVECOIN is fraud. Please stay away from this exchange.

I first stop warning, when I get back my money.

this is your mistake not theirs one should always check deposit address of exchange beforehand it can change
livecoin is not scam, it is a very good exchange and i am also using it since 2 years and their official thread also doen't have any negative reviews

No LIVECOIN is SCAM.
It is easy to process the money to my account. But they dont do it.
I am watching the old deposit address (owned by LIVECOIN). They send the money to an other address.
What is LIVECOIN doining with my money?HuhHuh?

LIVECOIN is SCAM. They own my money!!

LIVECOIN is not a reputable company!
Activity: 238
April 21, 2018, 07:59:56 PM
I think it's fine with livecoin, I often draw or deposit in livecoin. but until now nothing ever happened. maybe you just mistaken, can sajah you just wrong, or exposed to link fishing. who knows. what is the proof that livecoin throws your money away ?
Activity: 224
April 19, 2018, 08:13:57 AM

I have done a deposit on my generated BTC address. Meanwhile LIVECOIN  has changed the BTC address of my account. So the money is not credited to my account. Then I wrote to the support, to process the money manually to my account. That is no problem, because LIVECOIN is the owner of the old BTC address. Instead process the BTC to my account they send the BTC to an other adress. I can track that on blockchain.info.
LIVECOIN has cheated me. LIVECOIN please give me back my money. It is not yours!!!!
After I have written in this forum, my account was deleted by livecoin.  So I have send many emails to the [email protected]. No response!!!

LIVECOIN is not serious. LIVECOIN is fraud. Please stay away from this exchange.

Spreading negative feedback about the exchange it is not good, because there are many people who have given positive feedback about their experiences. Even i am new to this Bitcointalk but before bitcointalk, i am a trader in Livecoin and never faced any problem with the stock exchange.
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
April 19, 2018, 07:44:47 AM

this is your mistake not theirs one should always check deposit address of exchange beforehand it can change
livecoin is not scam, it is a very good exchange and i am also using it since 2 years and their official thread also doen't have any negative reviews
April 14, 2018, 02:50:31 AM

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
April 08, 2018, 11:48:52 PM
Indeed , just play there with caution , an exchange with bad support always accused as a scam service due how customer feel in disadvantage losing some potential profit . It makes the frustration level increased and in the end someone have to be blame , yeah a bad support causing all of this. So to make things clear , I would vouch livecoin still paying , just the way they run the business so far aren't perfectly professional , once again play with caution.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
April 08, 2018, 10:54:02 PM
I have used livecoin several times and never have problems, but I have only sent small amounts, it is not advisable to use small exchanges, binance is the most recommended and serious of all those that use
I've never had problems with the stock exchange Livecoin. I've traded somewhere for 2 years, I'm sorry only for the high commissions they have.

Yes, they are charging high commission but it is our interest whether to trade in livecoin exchange or not. From my experience, livecoin is one of the best exchange and paying withdrawals one time without any delays.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 04:56:33 PM
Sir please explain whether emang true livecoin scam? or just opinion
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 07:44:32 AM
Before withdrawing try to learn the basics about the transaction fee in those exchanges, not only live coin some exchanges are charging even very high amount. From the beginning, I am withdrawing the bitcoin from the live coin exchange with the same fee of 0.001 Btc.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
April 07, 2018, 05:47:34 AM
I have used livecoin several times and never have problems, but I have only sent small amounts, it is not advisable to use small exchanges, binance is the most recommended and serious of all those that use
I've never had problems with the stock exchange Livecoin. I've traded somewhere for 2 years, I'm sorry only for the high commissions they have.
Activity: 98
April 06, 2018, 04:24:02 PM
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
mine pexa @ pool.easyx.cc
April 06, 2018, 12:12:14 PM
So far I do not see a scam in Livecoin, only a bunch of greedy bastards.

Of course I have not yet officially lost any money yet due to broken withdrawals/deposits so if it does happen my opinion would obviously change... I feel bad for those who have lost and my condolences are with you.

They have many problems that need fixing, but these individual problems do not necessarily mean they are a scam:
  • Customer should be able to specify the miner fee (Like OKEX) and there should be no other fee on top of that -OR- fees should be raised/lowered more often with the actual TX fee
  • Withdrawal minimums need to be lowered to a reasonable amount - such as $10 which is both attainable and also still performs the function of deterring spam transactions
  • Support ticket system needs ability for multiple tickets to be opened on different subjects
  • They need to give customers with lower trade volumes breaks on fees as well - currently the first tier of bonuses requires $100,000 USD which only the "ELITE" 1% have
  • They advertised a Maker/Taker fee to get people used to it, and then removed it completely and charges fees on both ends now so people don't realize they are not getting the fee anymore

A note on the withdrawal/miner fee:
There are really only two ways of adjusting the fees... Either you:

A) Every day at a certain time, you check the average fee for the asset and adjust the fee to the lower (or higher) amount - This would add considerable load to the trading system (not recommended)
or
B) Put a text box to ask the customer how much miner fee they wish to pay, with no minimum and no maximum. This would not add any load on the server. Take OKEX exchange as example:

With OKEX I am allowed to make a transfer with too small a fee - I could send all the BTC I have and specify 0.00000001 as a fee - it would never get through but I paid only the fee I wanted. If the TX is cancelled out of the mempool, it should also then return to the customers balance so they can attempt again with a higher fee.

Quick note on Maker/Taker:
If you look at the following image, you end up PAYING the fee on both a BUY AND SELL even though you are the maker of the liquidity/order (not the taker)

My opinion is they did this to attract many people, and get them used to the maker/taker fee so they could just remove it silently one day and make a KILLING on the fees which is HIGHLY UNETHICAL and IMMORAL not to mention damaging to bitcoin & the exchanges appearances as a whole. This does NOT help bitcoin, it HURTS bitcoin.

Other than those few points, Livecoin is a GREAT exchange, and I hope to see the problems above resolved!

Use referral link in my signature if anyone is interested Smiley I know, its the Livecoin scam thread but I might as well try to get some Tongue
Activity: 1
April 01, 2018, 08:04:11 PM
The Livecoin team is definitely a scam!! Do NOT even try to use it or You take big chance in loosing Your money .They steal $1000 worth of SafeMaid coin as they de-listed it right after I bought it.Now they saying I should move the coin or loose it .Never got any e-mail or anything.Well lesson learned but do not use LIVECOIN scammers,please!!!Cheers
March 27, 2018, 12:11:39 PM
LIVECOIN is SCAM

Livecoin have send my money to an other btc address. What Livecoin is doing with my money?Huh? It is not your money!!!
Why you dont answer my emails, which I send to you?

I want to get back my money.
I will never stop writing in puplic until I get back my money!

LIVECOIN is SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
March 26, 2018, 08:52:40 AM
Yes, LIVECOIN.NET is SCAM
I send 0.0195 BTC to my livecoin btc address. Then, livecoin have changed my address. So the money was not in my account. Then I asked the support to process the money manuelly to my account. They won't do, because the have no access to the btc address. But this is not true!!!
Since than, I am watching the btc address on blockchain.info. Now I see, that my money is send to an other btc address!!!!!!!!

Livecoin. I want to get back my money. It is not yours!!!
Please.

SCAM
Pages:
Jump to: