Pages:
Author

Topic: Livecoin.net exchange is a SCAM - page 8. (Read 21198 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 05:07:55 PM
Every one should update their problem once it is not solved for more than 48hrs because for some transaction they are doing manually. Please wait because I didn't face any problems with the live coin exchange.

Livecoin.net is 100% scam scam scam scam scam

Attention to Livecoin they stole my bcc coin !!!!
Don't open account on livecoin , they are scammer !!!!
I have all prouve screenshot with the customer service !!!
Here I tell you what's appended :
They send message to all customers said from march 7 the bcc will be delisted and is not possible to trade this asset , and when this date is coming I have still 2752 bcc on my account but they don't convert in USD but they sell all my coins and they don't give me nothing , I ask why no any coins and they answer bla bla bla is delisted , but sure all this coin they sell !!!
So I ask : ok is delisted but give me in USD or transfer to external address is ok , they answer , already delisted , we can do nothing ...... Bla bla bla .... So i lost all my coins .... They keep my money !!!
Also they block my account !!!
So don't believe livecoin please !!!
Steve

Activity: 3
March 23, 2018, 05:01:39 PM
They also don't even allow you to view incoming/outgoing deposits/withdrawals.

I better get my money back. and after I do I will close my account.

I think they saw the big arbitrage opportunity (price swaping) from Yobit to Livecoin for Polybius last night, and they screwed with it so that incoming deposits couldn't be made until the price went way down and I'm stuck with the tokens at a loss.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
Attention to Livecoin they stole my bcc coin !!!!
Don't open account on livecoin , they are scammer !!!!
I have all prouve screenshot with the customer service !!!
Here I tell you what's appended :
They send message to all customers said from march 7 the bcc will be delisted and is not possible to trade this asset , and when this date is coming I have still 2752 bcc on my account but they don't convert in USD but they sell all my coins and they don't give me nothing , I ask why no any coins and they answer bla bla bla is delisted , but sure all this coin they sell !!!
So I ask : ok is delisted but give me in USD or transfer to external address is ok , they answer , already delisted , we can do nothing ...... Bla bla bla .... So i lost all my coins .... They keep my money !!!
Also they block my account !!!
So don't believe livecoin please !!! IS A SCAMMERS , I HAVE ALL PROVE ON MY PHONE
Steve
Activity: 11
March 18, 2018, 05:28:10 AM
I have not got my money back yet.
My account was deleted because I reported here in the forum.
My e-mails ([email protected]) will not be answered.
Livecoin owns my money and will not give it back to me. I was cheated on.

I can only advise anyone to avoid this exchange!!
So far, I have not found any imprint or official contact address where I can file a complaint.
March 11, 2018, 01:29:14 AM
Now I have asked the livecoin support team to return my money of my account. This I have done by email, because livecoin has deleated my account.
A reputable exchange will do that. Scammers would keep the money. I will report here.
Activity: 266
March 10, 2018, 12:18:11 PM
why you said scam, i think livecoin is a good no problem no scam. i always used market livecoin, its no problem for me. if so late proses or whatever your problem. better you pick another one market exchanges dont use live coin again. and dont said livecoin is a scam. maybe you has tarsnihed the market. how about the team livecoin now you said livecoin net scam ? what you can do
March 10, 2018, 10:23:01 AM
Now livecoin has deleted my account without any information. I can not login in my account. "Username does not exist." Also passwort recovery is not working.
Now I know: LIVECOIN is SCAM!!!
Please avoid this exchange

I have lost much money! The money is on the livecoin btc wallet. I can check it on blockchain.info. It is easy to transfer the money manuelly. Instead of doing that, they deleted my account.

LIVECOIN.net is SCAM!!
Please avoid this exchange.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
March 10, 2018, 09:19:00 AM
I have made a deposit to my BTC address, which I generated in my account. Then livecoin has changed the BTC address of my account without notification. So the money which I have send is processed my old BTC address of my account. I asked livecoin to process the deposit manuelly to the new address, but they will not be able do this. I was cheated!! Livecoin is the owner of the BTC address and they do have the private key!
I can not recommend this exchange. Avoid this exchange!!

some other exchange do have that feature and you should take note of it before you use the btc address again in order for you to avoid losses. not only exchange but even wallets do also do that. that feature is actually usefull and recomended in order to protect your privacy against someone who might be interested to hacked or trace you. overall i can say that livecoin.net isnt a scam because i do also use it before and my transaction went smoothly.
March 10, 2018, 04:58:03 AM
I have made a deposit to my BTC address, which I generated in my account. Then livecoin has changed the BTC address of my account without notification. So the money which I have send is processed my old BTC address of my account. I asked livecoin to process the deposit manuelly to the new address, but they will not be able do this. I was cheated!! Livecoin is the owner of the BTC address and they do have the private key!
I can not recommend this exchange. Avoid this exchange!!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 06:12:22 AM
They also don't even allow you to view incoming/outgoing deposits/withdrawals.

I better get my money back. and after I do I will close my account.

I think they saw the big arbitrage opportunity (price swaping) from Yobit to Livecoin for Polybius last night, and they screwed with it so that incoming deposits couldn't be made until the price went way down and I'm stuck with the tokens at a loss.

I never use this exchange but good to know your complain so i can be aware about this exchange.
However, if we feel not good and feel the exchaange not suitable with you then dont go with them again. Shut our account down.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 02:41:05 AM
This topic is way too old, livecoin is a good exchange. I never encounter problems when it comes in withdrawing or depositing bitcoins and other coins.

same here , ive been also actively trading on livecoin.net and so far i did not experience any single issue in regards to their service, so i guess they arent really a scam exchange. i dont know if those users complaining got really scammed or maybe theyve been phised. you know exchanges like livecoin.net do also have a phising site because of their popularity. Anyway , you should better check the url whenever you visit the site again , so that you can see for your self.
Activity: 2
March 09, 2018, 02:06:17 AM
It's been over 24 hours and my deposit to Livecoin (of 200 PLBT) still has not been made. I have confirmed it with ethscan.io and it was definitely sent to the right address. The price was +79% at the time I made the trade and now it is in the negatives and I still have not received the deposit.  

I only did this trade for quick arbitrage and that opportunity is over and I'm out $700 dollars.

10 hours ago this was their response:
"All deposits will be credit soon. Wallet is not fully synchronized"

Yet, the PLBT wallet has a green check mark next to it so it should be completely fine.

Screw you Livecoin. Do NOT do business with this scam exchange unless you want your money to be stolen.

2 min ago
Hi, everybody. Coin esc trading to litecoin in our opinion well fell. A number of analysts predict the growth of this coin 500% -1000 % . In coming months. coins is very small . you need to buy this asset and hold
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 08:28:55 AM
This topic is way too old, livecoin is a good exchange. I never encounter problems when it comes in withdrawing or depositing bitcoins and other coins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
February 28, 2018, 03:16:59 AM
Someone in Livecoin is answering questions and issues in their official thread. You guys should post it there to get some answers rather than just staying here without Livecoin seeing it.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1442
thefuzzstone.github.io
February 25, 2018, 04:49:37 AM
i made mistake put wrong message on memo for BTS deposit

You made a mistake and now the exchange is scam.

L -- logic. /s
February 25, 2018, 03:12:32 AM
SCAAAMM.Dont use this fraud exchange.When I make withdraw they use wallet is offline for withdrawal scheme.My withdrawal is stuck for 3 days and no response from this frauds.
Activity: 476
February 24, 2018, 10:57:58 PM
If you don't like it or you feel scammed then exit immediately. There are other exchanges that has more credibility and I always follow my rules that don't trust small exchanges and livecoin is one of them.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
February 24, 2018, 09:25:19 PM
UPDATE on the scam exchange Livecoin

This is great!

After 24 hours my PLBT came through. Guess what! It deposited to my account literally the exact same time that my sell order would not have been profitable anymore. Literally after it went down 50%+ THEN I get my funds.

So I sell anyways to get my money and get off this exchange. Not only have I taken a loss due to their incompetence, but it is saying my order has been 100% executed yet I have NOT received 100% of the BTC from my sell.

WOW.

Livecoin you are cowards. You should be ashamed. Lets see is the LiveCoin member here has the balls to make an appearance here. Coward.
thank you for sharing information like this ,,,
very helpful because I have time to invest here ,,,,
I really hope that bad thing does not happen again

When reading your post I see there is no mistake from Livecoin only yours. You should check wallet status before deposit your money. Wallet was in maintenance when you sent transaction and that is the reason for so long processing time.

I don't know if Livecoin does it for purpose because there was an arbitrage opportunity. This is possible but you can not prove that. Next time double check everything before sending coins. I am doing this every time I want to send money or coins. Especially when searching for arbitrage opportunities.
Activity: 1
February 23, 2018, 10:02:01 AM
they do stolen my money, i made mistake put wrong message on memo for BTS deposit and they do refuse to put it on my account balance, my money received by them but they refuse to give it back because they said i broke their rules... how come i, one who lost money, judge by them as broke rules while livecoin get my money, what a shame with this bastard changer, they trap people with their stupid rules to stolen people money

take a look at my chat with them, i must warn people to stay away from this bastard exchanger ( please read from bottom to top):

23.02.2018 14:39 Support (assistant):
Hello.
You violated the condition for automatic transaction processing.
Manual processing is not a planned job and is done for a fee.
Unfortunately the cost of manual processing exceeds the cost of lost funds.
We can not process your transaction, your funds are lost.
In next time try to fulfill the necessary conditions or refuse from risky transactions.
23.02.2018 14:37

bansostra:
Please i really need help

the money is not lost, it succesfully received by livecoin. i made BTS to BTS transfer not BTS to other crypto which need recovery effort (and i can understand the fee will be high for mistake on miss to other crypto deposit), but in my case i just put wrong message that's all and transaction is from BTS to BTS which should be easy to put in my account balance like other exchanger do

please give me help, that just the only money i have... i do not want ended with bad experience with livecoin, i made mistake before on other exchangers and they all easy to recover with the case like this... please do care with me as customer
23.02.2018 14:35

Support (assistant):
Hello.
Fee for manual processing of incorrect transactions is 10%, but not less than 0.05 BTC
http://prntscr.com/iiovec
23.02.2018 13:48

bansostra:
but my deposit is 1346.235000 BTS which, it should can be process manually because the fee is only 5 BTS

please do help
23.02.2018 13:38

Support (assistant):
Hello.
I am sorry, but the fee for manual processing of your transaction exceeds the total of your deposit amount. Please, go to this link for more details on the fees and charges https://www.livecoin.net/en/fees
23.02.2018 13:29

bansostra:
the money is not lost, it succesfully received by livecoin. i just put wrong message, it should be easy to put in my account balance like other exchanger do

please give me help, that just the only money i have
23.02.2018 13:26

Support (assistant):
Hello.
Deposits without MEMO, or with the wrong MEMO, will lead to a loss of funds.
About this there is a warning inscription: http://prntscr.com/hdvmcb
Unfortunately, we can not process your transaction, your funds are lost.
In next time try to fulfill the necessary conditions or refuse from risky transactions.
23.02.2018 10:15

bansostra:
Please help support

I made mistake on BTS deposit, i put wrong message on my BTS, it should be fejieihudi64jtyn not b66cd4474eb313fc,
i transferred from my AEX account (aex-bts-withdrawal-wallet) , with transaction hash ID 008bb04e9122dc8270af93bb4c6feea17d0ebacc, please help me to credit that deposit to my account balance

thank you very much
Activity: 196
February 21, 2018, 07:13:19 PM
Someone already answered this and based on my experience i haven't encountered any problems at all even transferring quite big amount of alts, i think we should encourage ourselves to carefully read every instructions and warnings before dealing with any exchanges.
Activity: 149
Merit: 7
February 21, 2018, 11:13:51 AM
I've searched for a post like this about Livecoin and after read the replies I personally don't consider Livecoin a scam at all.

Maybe some problems that are absolutely normal on exchanges, mainly on these days of btc boom.

Just take care on every exchange you are.

And read the Terms.
Pages:
Jump to: