Pages:
Author

Topic: Livecoin.net exchange is a SCAM - page 9. (Read 21198 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 06:50:19 AM
Mostly many Newbies are complaining about the Livecoin exchange, i don't know what was their exact problem but till now i have done many transactions with the Livecoin and never faced any problem with the exchange at all.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
February 12, 2018, 04:31:11 AM
May be there had been these issues earlier with livecoin on their startup but now they are very responsive and everything works smooth. Millions of members can confirm their legitimacy, i also have regular trades with multiple coins on their platform, all my trades went through a positive way.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1442
thefuzzstone.github.io
February 11, 2018, 07:13:04 AM
You are LIYER ! Don't tell here this shit! Livecoin is SCAM

More than two years I have Livecoin-account, no problems at all.

I sent 464 DGB to my wallet here D8FYtveepJpQFCL4wedGeMLENMsdktpkLX and all pass ok and after I send 3866.344 Doge from my external address D9BCuVEcHSX2B9G8QZ8q6rGN265sHKK1R9
by mistake, instead of my doge address here to the DGB wallet here! Is there any way you can recover Doge for me?

LOL  Cheesy, You lost... ~20$ and now you are offering 1 BTC for information about owners of Livecoin and their relatives and etc.?

Shame on you, Mr. Trader
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
February 09, 2018, 02:02:07 PM
UPDATE on the scam exchange Livecoin

This is great!

After 24 hours my PLBT came through. Guess what! It deposited to my account literally the exact same time that my sell order would not have been profitable anymore. Literally after it went down 50%+ THEN I get my funds.

So I sell anyways to get my money and get off this exchange. Not only have I taken a loss due to their incompetence, but it is saying my order has been 100% executed yet I have NOT received 100% of the BTC from my sell.

WOW.

Livecoin you are cowards. You should be ashamed. Lets see is the LiveCoin member here has the balls to make an appearance here. Coward.
thank you for sharing information like this ,,,
very helpful because I have time to invest here ,,,,
I really hope that bad thing does not happen again

I have sold some ethereum once in this site for bitcoin and got the best rate in the marketplace. I do not think that they are not working badly to helping the traders who invested there. Please pm to livecoin.
He will take your inquiry and help you accordingly. I suggested to use this site for hassle free trades.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 12:50:43 PM
UPDATE on the scam exchange Livecoin

This is great!

After 24 hours my PLBT came through. Guess what! It deposited to my account literally the exact same time that my sell order would not have been profitable anymore. Literally after it went down 50%+ THEN I get my funds.

So I sell anyways to get my money and get off this exchange. Not only have I taken a loss due to their incompetence, but it is saying my order has been 100% executed yet I have NOT received 100% of the BTC from my sell.

WOW.

Livecoin you are cowards. You should be ashamed. Lets see is the LiveCoin member here has the balls to make an appearance here. Coward.
thank you for sharing information like this ,,,
very helpful because I have time to invest here ,,,,
I really hope that bad thing does not happen again
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017
LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange
February 09, 2018, 10:18:04 AM
You are LIYER ! Don't tell here this shit! Livecoin is SCAM

Hello.
Your ticket was not replied fast because your ignored warning in the tickets' section, we're talking about this warning: https://prnt.sc/icdg3j

Instead of waiting, you sent 2 additional messages, moving your ticket to the end of the queue 2 times.

This is your initial issue:
I sent 464 DGB to my wallet here D8FYtveepJpQFCL4wedGeMLENMsdktpkLX and all pass ok and after I send 3866.344 Doge from my external address D9BCuVEcHSX2B9G8QZ8q6rGN265sHKK1R9
by mistake, instead of my doge address here to the DGB wallet here! Is there any way you can recover Doge for me?

Our answer: No, we can't help you, because you read this warning http://prntscr.com/icdik3 on the deposit form and nonetheless have sent another currency.

Then you started to threaten to physically intimidate our support officer, thus you broke user agreement and your account has been blocked. Now you do the same thing on this forum and I think you broke the rules of this forum too.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 07:47:19 PM
Scam even seeing how it pumped terranova coin

I don't know on how livecoin link on terra nova coin since I think the one who pump's it is the dev itself, But if you had some problem on livecoin well much better that you should discuss it on their support or if they will not still response on your tickets then a proper scam accusation must been filled so that it could serve as warning to the people who trades on that site.
Activity: 433
February 08, 2018, 04:53:56 PM
Scam even seeing how it pumped terranova coin
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
January 31, 2018, 01:15:05 AM
I don't know why such bad reviews about this exchange, but I personally use it and no problems still has not been

Yes, people are making the exchange as negative thinking. The live coin support system is accurately responding on a defined specified time. If you don't get answers from them better go their ANN and post the ticket number and ask your problems there.
Activity: 1
January 30, 2018, 09:51:21 PM

Livecoin net is the biggest Scam out-there, they should go to prison, I withdrew 10000 Burstcoin and I have never got the coin, I tried to contact them but they have never answer my message.

Please guys watch out with those thieves.
Activity: 9
January 27, 2018, 04:04:43 PM
LIVECOIN  SCAM and theft exchange!
1- There NO ANY LEGAL INFO! (no official address, no e-mail, no phone, no license.!!!
2. There no any way to contact support at all!
3. they STOLE my money and newer reply for my tickets!
So, anybody here tell me what the hell someone like with LIVECOIN?! There obviously livecoin people who post all positive, because I TEST LIVECOIN MYSELF and it is SCAM!
 People run it, must be in jail long ago! I will request the authorities to act and shoot down livecoin servers!
Activity: 362
Merit: 101
January 18, 2018, 09:45:14 AM
I love this exchange and have not noticed fraudulent activity on their part, maybe it's you
January 18, 2018, 08:54:09 AM
I Did A Little Experiment: My Conclusion - DO NOT USE livecoin.net!!!

I sent $10 worth of ETH to Livecoin.net.
livecoin charges 11.8% to deposit = $8.82
livecoin charges 0.18% to trade ETH/(name your coin) I was trading for [PRO] = $8.80 or 2.9424 PRO's
livecoin charges 5 PRO's to withdraw!!!!

This money is stuck in their exchange now unless I deposit MORE ETH and pay another 11.8% fee for deposit, JUST so I can breach the withdraw fee and get back out of there!

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
Activity: 18
January 14, 2018, 03:10:56 AM
live coin is a scam exchange don't lose your money
Activity: 346
January 10, 2018, 02:06:24 PM
In a world where exchanges like Coinbase and Kraken are making public comments about degraded service due to the influx of new customers and transactions, think about how much harder the growing pains might be for newer, smaller exchanges. I believe most of them are legit but get a bad rap simply because they're having trouble keeping up with the new demand. This is still a very new frontier. Try to give them the benefit of a doubt. We will all be rewarded in the end.

My 0.00000133 BTC
Activity: 53
Merit: 4
January 10, 2018, 12:27:17 PM
It's been over 24 hours and my deposit to Livecoin (of 200 PLBT) still has not been made. I have confirmed it with ethscan.io and it was definitely sent to the right address. The price was +79% at the time I made the trade and now it is in the negatives and I still have not received the deposit.  

I only did this trade for quick arbitrage and that opportunity is over and I'm out $700 dollars.

10 hours ago this was their response:
"All deposits will be credit soon. Wallet is not fully synchronized"

Yet, the PLBT wallet has a green check mark next to it so it should be completely fine.

Screw you Livecoin. Do NOT do business with this scam exchange unless you want your money to be stolen.

Livecoin.net is not a scam. It is a good trading and exchanging platform. You might be facing some technical problem or their server might not be responding correctly or their might be a bug. Contact their technical support, you'll be assisted.
Activity: 362
Merit: 101
January 10, 2018, 12:23:44 PM
I don't know why such bad reviews about this exchange, but I personally use it and no problems still has not been
January 10, 2018, 11:16:05 AM
I think you guys should submit a ticket and continue to comment at Livecoin official bitcointalk thread because they have a representative that can cater your demands.
Thanks for the tip.In the same boat re: missing livecoin deposit. I am struggling to locate the livecoin official bitcointalk thread. (newbie ). Please may you point me in the right direction. Tx
January 09, 2018, 07:25:56 PM
I managed to register with them in order to buy some coins.

Well now my BTCs are pending in some nonexistent order.
Basically I can't buy what i ordered and I can't get BTCs back.

EDIT:
This was resolved by a maintenance.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
January 09, 2018, 06:29:11 AM
is livecoin down for anyone?

yes, livecoin.net website is down
Pages:
Jump to: