Pages:
Author

Topic: Livecoin.net Scam - page 22. (Read 13627 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 04, 2019, 05:41:31 PM
Livecoin exchange -
'The client has knowingly bought the trash asset'
then why still keeping this trash asset instead of delisting it?

'The acquired funds is still in the client’s account, he can sell this asset after the purchase, and withdraw BTC for example.'
How can he uses it if you disabled it?

'We gave all explanations to the client as well'
How ironic that you gave him all of your explanation but not a single money was given/return.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196
STOP SNITCHIN'
July 04, 2019, 04:04:32 PM
If the user knowingly bought the coin while the wallet/withdrawal was disabled then I'd say LiveCoin might have a point but they need to unblock the account. Idiots buying worthless shitcoins is not something an exchange should be responsible for. Still it's a shitty move to allow trading in these circumstances. MONA is trading 75% lower on LiveCoin than it is elsewhere.
It appears they have another coin that they disabled the wallet for quite sometime and continue to allow trading. The coin happens to be Monero... from what I can tell, it appears Livecoin wants the Monero team to compensate them for 1.8 million worth of losses. https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/brd4nf/livecoinnet_xmr_wallet_offline/

Message to Livecoin team. This is a failing strategy. You have a limited window to change your approach to these situations. If you refuse your exchange is without a doubt finished.

Blaming the developer team for their own incompetence and lack of risk management, and then selectively scamming their customers to recoup the losses -- that's what this amounts to!

I'm surprised such an unscrupulous exchange is running such a prominent signature campaign on Bitcointalk. I was hoping this would get rectified quickly, but the more I think about it, the more it seems like LiveCoin -- according to their behavior around their terms -- are just scammers.

I recommend people get what you can out of this exchange because this kind of behavior is indicative of an exchange that is under water and dealing with its problems in an extremely incompetent manner.

All signs point to insolvency and selective scamming to stay afloat. I agree that anyone in the position to withdraw funds should do so immediately.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721
July 04, 2019, 03:20:27 PM
We also consider connivance of the bitcointalk administration in such questions - inappropriate.

If you're referring to me (the only user posting here thus far with a 'Staff' position), then I'm not an administrator but a moderator, and I'm speaking my mind as a regular user.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 4224
July 04, 2019, 02:32:33 PM
for the moment i save this discussion

https://archive.is/MqpXg

--- update soon ---

note: 6 years of activity - https://www.livecoin.net/en/about
Code:
Domain Name: LIVECOIN.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1817111312_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namesilo.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namesilo.com
Updated Date: 2019-03-25T01:04:25Z
Creation Date: 2013-07-23T18:40:46Z <<<<<<<<<<<<
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-07-23T18:40:46Z
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 1479
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4805240066
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: NS1.BODIS.COM
Name Server: NS2.BODIS.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned

--- just some considerations ---

- screenshots isnt a clue, now and ever
- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51715434
- accusator have a red trust https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51703280 >>> http://archive.is/JClkd for blackmail livecoin --- vadi2323 isnt not involved in livecoin signature campaign
Этo ты мoжeшь paccкaзывaть кaкoмy-нибyдь cлecapю или тaкcиcтy, cкaзки cвoи. Ho нe тeм, ктo пoнимaeт кaк чтo paбoтaeт и кaк чтo дeлaeтcя.
Кoгдa я был тaм я вce видeл cвoими глaзaми, нo oни нe пeли мнe пeceн и вce былo yкpaдeнo дo нac
Bидитe - я тoжe yмeю пиcaть пpeдлoжeния ни oчeм бeз вcякoй cмыcлoвoй нaгpyзки, ecли вы чтo-тo пoнимaeтe, тo oбъянитe кaк этo paбoтaeт нe пoнимaющeм

Зaчeм ты лeз тyдa, гдe нe пoнимaeшь?

Иcxoдя из твoиx cooбщeний y мeня 3 вapиaнтa:

Xopoший (мaлoвepoятнo) - ты и пpaвдa нe пoнимaeшь чтo пpoиcxoдит

Cpeдний (впoлнe мoжeт быть) - влoшилcя, пpocpaл, ocoзнaл, пытaeшьcя выйти из cитyaции c нaимeньшими пoтepями вceми cпocoбaми: лoжь, шaнтaж

Плoxoй (нe иcключeнo) - cвязaн c opгaнизaтopaми тoй caмoй aтaки и вcё пpoиcxoдящee зaкaзyxa.

Code:
Why did you go where you don't understand?

Based on your messages, I have 3 options:

Good (unlikely) - you really don't understand what's going on

The middle one (quite possibly) - went to bed, pissed, realized, trying to get out of the situation with the least losses in all ways: lies, blackmail

Bad (not excluded) - connected with the organizers of the attack itself and everything that is happening to the order.

лoжь, шaнтaж
Фaкты, или этo yжe клeвeтa
Зaчeм ты лeз тyдa, гдe нe пoнимaeшь?
Утoчнитe вoпpoc, o чeм имeннo вы cпpaшивaeтe? Ecли вы xoтитe yзнaть зaчeм я кyпил эти мoнeты? Hy тaк oни были нa этoй биpжe и я мoг этo cдeлaть, oтвeт вeдь oчeвидeн Smiley
Ecли вы пытaeтecьэтим дoкaзaть, чтo ecли пoльзoвaтeль кyпил шиткoин нa биpжe, тo oнa имeeт пpaвo нa тo, чтo бы eгo пoтepять, этo кaк минимyм глyпo
Code:
Facts, or is it already slander

Ask the question, what exactly are you asking? If you want to know why I bought these coins? Well, they were on this exchange and I could do it, the answer is obvious Smiley
If you are trying to prove this that if a user bought Shitcoin on the exchange, then she has the right to lose it, it is at least silly
Activity: 56
Merit: 14
GROW THROUGH, WHAT YOU GO THROUGH
July 04, 2019, 02:20:17 PM
In light of the revelations in this thread, I have notified the participants of the LiveCoin signature campaign of this thread, and of the active flag against LiveCoin.

Unfortunately, the campaign offers the second highest paying rates and the posting restrictions are very liberal. People will be loath to leave. I know that I was.
Well hopefully most people will be willing to put their ethics of not advertising for what now appears to be a scam above a few hundred dollars per week.

Doesn't this smell like new YoBit here ?
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
July 04, 2019, 02:18:45 PM
In light of the revelations in this thread, I have notified the participants of the LiveCoin signature campaign of this thread, and of the active flag against LiveCoin.

Unfortunately, the campaign offers the second highest paying rates and the posting restrictions are very liberal. People will be loath to leave. I know that I was.
Well hopefully most people will be willing to put their ethics of not advertising for what now appears to be a scam above a few hundred dollars per week.
Activity: 56
Merit: 14
GROW THROUGH, WHAT YOU GO THROUGH
July 04, 2019, 02:18:18 PM
I recommend people get what you can out of this exchange because this kind of behavior is indicative of an exchange that is under water and dealing with its problems in an extremely incompetent manner.

This looks like a million dollar advice to anyone trading or holding there crypto assets on Livecoin Exchange.

They are just throwing base less reasons of the user buying shitcoin on there exchange! Really! That sounds like an ironic statement from an exchange.

I would suggest everyone using the exchange to take the above advice by TECSHARE seriously.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
July 04, 2019, 02:16:14 PM

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
July 04, 2019, 02:07:49 PM
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
July 04, 2019, 01:55:49 PM
Hi guys, it’s very difficult for me to answer their accusations in several sections, and also to respond to the attacks of all those they send to me.
Thank you for your support and trust in me, I really appreciate it. Without your support, I would probably give up. And thanks to you, I have a chance that they will return what they stole from me!
I will write them a full response to the new unfounded accusation against me here, tomorrow. Thanks!

Fella, you bought a shit asset that was then frozen. Unfortunately for you this isn’t likely to end how you want, but.. the exchange will end up opening your account and allow you to dump the coins on market then withdraw btc. The issue now is how they handle this all, they will be under no obligation to make you right with the shitcoin.
Activity: 384
Merit: 150
July 04, 2019, 01:37:13 PM
Hi guys, it’s very difficult for me to answer their accusations in several sections, and also to respond to the attacks of all those they send to me.
Thank you for your support and trust in me, I really appreciate it. Without your support, I would probably give up. And thanks to you, I have a chance that they will return what they stole from me!
I will write them a full response to the new unfounded accusation against me here, tomorrow. Thanks!
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
July 04, 2019, 12:54:40 PM
I've been warning about Livecoin for many months in my sig after seeing their attitude towards customers, their lack of support on their ANN thread & their generally shady behaviour. It's the usual case of some dodgy exchange that nobody knows who runs it, who owns it, where it's located or who works there. We see these types of exchanges pop-up all the time, they list as many shitcoins as they can, let people deposit & withdraw small amounts for ages then gradually start skimming users while hiding behind constantly changing BS TOC's & KYC requirements that pop-up out of nowhere - it's become the norm for all these scam centralized exchanges.
Livecoin were crafty though, they started a sig campaign some weeks ago requiring that only legendary accounts were eligible in an effort to revive their failing reputation & give the impression that they were a trustworthy & legitimate exchange - it was quite sad to see how many legendary accounts jumped at the chance to earn a few satoshi & were prepared to sell their profiles out to a scam outfit like Livecoin - maybe the fact that the campaign was for legendary members only made them feel like they were special or something, or maybe greed blinded them to the obvious, but whatever their reasons were they should have done a little research before doing so.
I guess it just goes to show that even legendary members can be taken for a ride & fall for obvious scams if the price is right I suppose.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
July 04, 2019, 11:50:02 AM
If the user knowingly bought the coin while the wallet/withdrawal was disabled then I'd say LiveCoin might have a point but they need to unblock the account. Idiots buying worthless shitcoins is not something an exchange should be responsible for. Still it's a shitty move to allow trading in these circumstances. MONA is trading 75% lower on LiveCoin than it is elsewhere.
It appears they have another coin that they disabled the wallet for quite sometime and continue to allow trading. The coin happens to be Monero... from what I can tell, it appears Livecoin wants the Monero team to compensate them for 1.8 million worth of losses. https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/brd4nf/livecoinnet_xmr_wallet_offline/

Message to Livecoin team. This is a failing strategy. You have a limited window to change your approach to these situations. If you refuse your exchange is without a doubt finished.

legendary
Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203
July 04, 2019, 11:04:45 AM
Livecoin.net's next defensive strategy.. "not your keys, not your coins"

Come on, your defense so far is that OP bought a trash asset and needs to communicate a fix with the developers of the coin while remaining silent about this problem. I'd imagine they've made a pretty penny off the monero arbitrage opportunities they've created and maintained for themselves.
legendary
July 04, 2019, 11:01:18 AM
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
July 04, 2019, 10:55:45 AM
If it is such a "trash asset," why have you continued to allow people to trade it on your exchange, making fees on every trade? It's been over a year since this problem with Monacoin happened. Today alone, this "trash asset" has done almost 1 BTC worth of volume on your exchange. Also, the bitcoin "administration" is not involved in this. Furthermore, it is not "inappropriate" for community members to support what appears to be a legitimate complaint against you.

legendary
July 04, 2019, 10:43:04 AM
Client makes wrongful accusations toward our Exchange. The status of the mentioned asset is indicated as the lowest and not recommended for purchase. The client has knowingly bought the trash asset. The fact that the asset is not available for withdrawal at the moment, is not a scam. The acquired funds is still in the client’s account, he can sell this asset after the purchase, and withdraw BTC for example.

We gave all explanations to the client as well, we suggested a few ways to solve this situation, but he refused. He threatens, abuses our staff and publish slander that has nothing to do with reality. Such behavior is illegal itself, it broke User Agreement as well local legislation too, this is a true SCAM. We also consider connivance of the bitcointalk administration in such questions - inappropriate.
 If it is such a "trash asset," why have you continued to allow people to trade it on your exchange, making fees on every trade? It's been over a year since this problem with Monacoin happened. Today alone, this "trash asset" has done almost 1 BTC worth of volume on your exchange. Also, the bitcoin "administration" is not involved in this. Furthermore, it is not "inappropriate" for community members to support what appears to be a legitimate complaint against you.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
July 04, 2019, 10:25:51 AM
Client makes wrongful accusations toward our Exchange. The status of the mentioned asset is indicated as the lowest and not recommended for purchase. The client has knowingly bought the trash asset. The fact that the asset is not available for withdrawal at the moment, is not a scam. The acquired funds is still in the client’s account, he can sell this asset after the purchase, and withdraw BTC for example.

We gave all explanations to the client as well, we suggested a few ways to solve this situation, but he refused. He threatens, abuses our staff and publish slander that has nothing to do with reality. Such behavior is illegal itself, it broke User Agreement as well local legislation too, this is a true SCAM. We also consider connivance of the bitcointalk administration in such questions - inappropriate.

Your TOS is inappropriate, telling the user to delete the thread before resolving the issue is inappropriate. I get that OP is a twat for buying the shitcoin and totally understand that he can sell on the market, but that does not retract from the TOS
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
July 04, 2019, 10:23:50 AM
he can sell this asset after the purchase, and withdraw BTC for example.

Can he? I thought you were demanding to remove their public complaints. Is that no longer the case?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017
LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange
July 04, 2019, 10:09:07 AM
I warned you before that they are incompetent, and I am also shocked by the way they are communicating with their customers. Why should I delete all my posts, if I haven't lied about anything? Moreover, everything I said is supported by the evidence! So, let's assume that I'm lying (which of course is not true), then based on which section of the rules I am not allowed to do so?! And if there is no such section, then why the hell they blocked my account?!

Pages:
Jump to: