Pages:
Author

Topic: LiveTree ADEPT [SED] Crowdsale complete! - page 15. (Read 31791 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 11:22:05 AM
They could pay with airs if the marketing program brought success and the fees were high, but it did not take place! About the implementation of the application - I think that they will succeed, the road map for 2019 inspires optimism, but I would like to see news on implementation more than once a month!

It's good that you have optimism and I completely agree that we need more updates (including in this thread, as not everyone follows telegram groups - there are so many of them these days)
It would be interesting to hear about updates

That's what I learned yesterday in the telegram group - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jh9tDKFKLM&feature=youtu.be&t=15m24s - an interesting presentation.

Thanks for sharing! Glad to see them presenting LiveTree at such big events as this TV festival.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
August 28, 2018, 06:58:40 AM
They could pay with airs if the marketing program brought success and the fees were high, but it did not take place! About the implementation of the application - I think that they will succeed, the road map for 2019 inspires optimism, but I would like to see news on implementation more than once a month!

It's good that you have optimism and I completely agree that we need more updates (including in this thread, as not everyone follows telegram groups - there are so many of them these days)

That's what I learned yesterday in the telegram group - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jh9tDKFKLM&feature=youtu.be&t=15m24s - an interesting presentation.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 09:16:44 AM
I like that even with unsuccessful ICO project still lives and "go on" ) Some updaites in telegram and product developing. Gl you guys )
I admire this developers while some projects which raised millions of dollars in their crowdfunding turned into shitcoin like savedroid, exscudo after they raised huge amount of money and platform is not developed well even after some months of promises. 

well, i don't have lose all of my faith yet, but i will admire these devs after they prove that we can use the token in someway..

If you have great patience to wait for this token can be used for everyone then you will find it but in my opinion this will run very long.
There is no other way out, we can only wait and hope that the team will continue to work on the project and look for sponsors in parallel.

If you don't have another way then you can just sit and relax to see the development of the results they will do. Time to wait for something big.
So they have to run blossom TV and look for private funding because they have very few resources to pay for marketing.

If they don't have enough funds they should inform them about this and make a new idea that will attract investors to buy coins from this project. this thing they did not explain because I don't know it.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 350
August 24, 2018, 03:23:43 AM

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
August 23, 2018, 02:17:39 PM
I also carried the signature of this project at the initial stages of sales, the team as a whole paid all the participants despite the fact that most of the funds they received from partnerships! I think just at that time there was not a very successful launch for sales, it had to be done a little later, when there was a huge HYIP of the market and funds collected all the projects!

Yes, but they paid in tokens, you can't sell these tokens now, while with some other projects tokens are on exchanges just after the ICO.
If you take part in bounty campaign you know it.
But of course now we have only option to wait for the creation of Blossom TV... do you think it will be created?

August 23, 2018, 01:37:52 PM
I also carried the signature of this project at the initial stages of sales, the team as a whole paid all the participants despite the fact that most of the funds they received from partnerships! I think just at that time there was not a very successful launch for sales, it had to be done a little later, when there was a huge HYIP of the market and funds collected all the projects!

Yes, but they paid in tokens, you can't sell these tokens now, while with some other projects tokens are on exchanges just after the ICO.
If you take part in bounty campaign you know it.
But of course now we have only option to wait for the creation of Blossom TV... do you think it will be created?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
August 22, 2018, 04:13:15 PM
I received my correct bounty amount of SED, and although they may not buy back SED because the underwiter will not release the funds SED will get listed on an exchange and then we will all be happy.
(I think they will do the 'buy back' but it may not be for a few weeks or months, I'm happy to wait.)

Which bounty did you take part in? Did you really receive correct amount, as everyone received incorrect amount?..
Regarding buy-back - I'm sure it won't happen, but I also don't know why the team claimed that they are working on solution.
It would be better to say trustfully - Buy-back won't happen. Few bounties propose buy-back and it would be more important that the tokens will be listed at least somewhere

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
August 21, 2018, 03:00:21 PM
I like that even with unsuccessful ICO project still lives and "go on" ) Some updaites in telegram and product developing. Gl you guys )
I admire this developers while some projects which raised millions of dollars in their crowdfunding turned into shitcoin like savedroid, exscudo after they raised huge amount of money and platform is not developed well even after some months of promises. 

well, i don't have lose all of my faith yet, but i will admire these devs after they prove that we can use the token in someway..

If you have great patience to wait for this token can be used for everyone then you will find it but in my opinion this will run very long.
There is no other way out, we can only wait and hope that the team will continue to work on the project and look for sponsors in parallel.

If you don't have another way then you can just sit and relax to see the development of the results they will do. Time to wait for something big.
So they have to run blossom TV and look for private funding because they have very few resources to pay for marketing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
August 21, 2018, 12:27:43 PM
I received my correct bounty amount of SED, and although they may not buy back SED because the underwiter will not release the funds SED will get listed on an exchange and then we will all be happy.
(I think they will do the 'buy back' but it may not be for a few weeks or months, I'm happy to wait.)

Which bounty did you take part in? Did you really receive correct amount, as everyone received incorrect amount?..
Regarding buy-back - I'm sure it won't happen, but I also don't know why the team claimed that they are working on solution.
It would be better to say trustfully - Buy-back won't happen. Few bounties propose buy-back and it would be more important that the tokens will be listed at least somewhere

I took part in the signature bounty (for only the first 7 weeks) and, to be honest, without going through the tedious calculations of adding up all the stakes, working out the final amount of SED sold and all the rest, I realy don't know if I got the correct amount, but it was sufficient to make me a happy camper.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 09:07:24 AM

August 20, 2018, 03:47:11 PM

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
August 20, 2018, 03:33:18 AM

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
August 20, 2018, 12:34:33 AM
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 12:00:17 AM
LiveTree Adept focus on the filmmaking and entertainment content creation. Through the platform it will be easy for content creator to manage the production, make transanctions, get supported by fans and deliver the final product. As we are approaching times where more people watch videos on the Internet rather than standard TV production, platform where users can decide themselves what type of content they want to see finished and support it with donations, is a very good idea.
August 17, 2018, 03:34:03 AM

Activity: 574
Merit: 261
August 16, 2018, 07:15:06 PM
Hello...any news about tge buy back
The project is succesfully and for a while and bounty hunters can't get the right idea about the buy back
Will not buy back because they do not have the means to do so. They are not counted correctly award the bounty hunter, but they gathered below the soft cap, and therefore should not have to pay the bounty.

August 14, 2018, 02:40:27 PM
The project is succesfully and for a while and bounty hunters can't get the right idea about the buy back
Will not buy back because they do not have the means to do so. They are not counted correctly award the bounty hunter, but they gathered below the soft cap, and therefore should not have to pay the bounty.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 12:46:49 PM
really disregarding the token seed price does not have a price at all this is really far from reality and promises from the team live tree.
did the teams dissolve this project
or how ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 119
August 11, 2018, 01:27:15 PM
that's interesting, i didn't know that be listed on an exchange can be very expansive.
More or less how much they have to pay?

One other question: why the token isn't listed even on decentralized exchanges like forkdelta of idex?
You can manual add on Forkdelta
contract addres : 0x44f850d75023e8d3da9981b70e84e092c4b1067c
decimal : 18
name : Seed

https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x44f850d75023e8d3da9981b70e84e092c4b1067c-ETH
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
August 10, 2018, 09:35:32 AM
Pages:
Jump to: