Pages:
Author

Topic: LiveTree ADEPT [SED] Crowdsale complete! - page 19. (Read 31794 times)

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350
This project does not apply, here starting from the idea to the team everything is very bad, so such a bad result was shown. So I do not really hope for the project.

I agree and first of all I'm angry on myself that I didn't get this from beginning.
But I continue to visit this thread in a hope that may some small exchange will list this tokens and it will be possible to sell them at least for few bucks)
May be I'm wrong, but I think Blossom platform won't be created. They announced it to be started start months ago
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Good projects even in this market collect the right amount. And the presence of the beta version in essence does not matter. If a very strong team is behind the project and it is supported by strong advisers, then they will collect money in any case
This project does not apply, here starting from the idea to the team everything is very bad, so such a bad result was shown. So I do not really hope for the project.

why don't you like the idea behind this project? Can you tell us something more?
Instead i think that use blockchain to protect media contents is not a bad idea...

You can see for yourself that this project has a token that is not so usable and useful to many people for now and has a very bad token price.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
Good projects even in this market collect the right amount. And the presence of the beta version in essence does not matter. If a very strong team is behind the project and it is supported by strong advisers, then they will collect money in any case

why don't you like the idea behind this project? Can you tell us something more?
Instead i think that use blockchain to protect media contents is not a bad idea...
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Activity: 1960
Merit: 350
I had the same problem and did what was suggested "...contact support." and shortly thereafter I could login to my BB account. Did you register before May 16th (I think this was extended by a day or two) as detailed in this post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36320102 .

Yes, I registered before.
But I don't believe they will do buy-back
I read other messages here and you can see that LiveTree team ignores messages directed to them
Also it's not clear about money raised, they told about some important partnerships with big amount of investment, but another time they say that they didn't collect much
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Guys, I got these tokens from me. Enlighten my darkness. How much did they cost in the final stage of sales? And is there any prospect of keeping them? Judging above the written posts are not as bad as could be)

As it is, there was a planned buyback program in place before the underwriters went AWOL, however since the Livetree token is yet to be listed, I would advise you to hold it long term and wait until the launch of Blossom and maybe more. So I would say there maybe prospects.

That way, it's been explained that the tokens do not have good potential in the market because every day the price gets worse.

The price gets worse? Can you tell me if this token has been listed and what exchanges was it listed already that you monitor the price?
They base it on the change of ratio. From 1000 SED = 1 eth to 6k SED = 1 ETH. I guess it doesn't really matter with the ratio. As long as we see a good market cap.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Do we not get a time frame from when can we exchange half of our tokens thru bounties buy back program? I haven't heard anything about it in a while.

They say they are pursuing other channels and want to build a strategy for when they do become available. A designated area of the site is used to discuss this strategy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Do we not get a time frame from when can we exchange half of our tokens thru bounties buy back program? I haven't heard anything about it in a while.

I contacted Ashley Turing regarding this to find out how far he has discussed with the underwriters but he ignored me meaning it seems that is a dead end.
Guys, I got these tokens from me. Enlighten my darkness. How much did they cost in the final stage of sales? And is there any prospect of keeping them? Judging above the written posts are not as bad as could be)

As it is, there was a planned buyback program in place before the underwriters went AWOL, however since the Livetree token is yet to be listed, I would advise you to hold it long term and wait until the launch of Blossom and maybe more. So I would say there maybe prospects.

That way, it's been explained that the tokens do not have good potential in the market because every day the price gets worse.

The price gets worse? Can you tell me if this token has been listed and what exchanges was it listed already that you monitor the price?
Activity: 434
Whether this project has a garbage token at the moment because I see the token price is not very good.

Apart from the stated obvious price of 6071 SED to 1 ETH, let's wait and see how the price behaves when it hits exchanges because for now no one can say.
How important is the buy back for the project to succeed?
Has the almora guys scammed the team and took off with the ICO funds? Or is it some other issue..

Hope the team clarifies on this as waiting patiently for any updte, many days since ICO and coins not even tradeable, not even listed anywhere and price cannot be good at this point with no info...

No, atleast I am aware from their public announcement during the tokensale that Almora pledged them (Livetree) the sum of 3 million USD but have since not honoured  that promise. Some one contacted Ashley regarding this.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Activity: 686

Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
Whether this project has a garbage token at the moment because I see the token price is not very good.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
How important is the buy back for the project to succeed?
Has the almora guys scammed the team and took off with the ICO funds? Or is it some other issue..

Hope the team clarifies on this as waiting patiently for any updte, many days since ICO and coins not even tradeable, not even listed anywhere and price cannot be good at this point with no info...

Merit: 31
What other blockchain projects have these Almora guys been involved in? Sent messages to Livetree team to know the position of things regarding the underwriters if they would pay but none replied.

They supported many successful token sales from the likes of GazeCoin, Cashaa, TravelChain and LockChain; and their partners include TokenMonk, Authorito Capital and NewsBTC.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
What other blockchain projects have these Almora guys been involved in? Sent messages to Livetree team to know the position of things regarding the underwriters if they would pay but none replied.
Thank you so much for this vorteqs, never heard of Almora, what exactly do they do because with this they have created a negative impression about who they are by not keeping to their words. These are the reasons why Livetree have experienced this unexpected setbacks since the end of their tokensale.

According to them, they are renowned blockchain experts providing advisory, technology and asset management for blockchain-focused companies. Their partnership was also providing strategic support for the tokenomics and marketing of Livetree Seed token sale.
Pages:
Jump to: