Pages:
Author

Topic: LiveTree ADEPT [SED] Crowdsale complete! - page 16. (Read 31783 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
August 09, 2018, 11:34:44 AM
I like that even with unsuccessful ICO project still lives and "go on" ) Some updaites in telegram and product developing. Gl you guys )
It happens that the project collects little money for ICO, and then he has an incentive to work to prove faith in the project. While successful ICO collect tens of millions of dollars and then not know what to do.

well, i hope that you are right.
I just don't understand why the want to keep to token away from any exchanges.
They just think that the token is not ready for this step?
They do not have funds for the listing of the exchange, so they need to follow their plans, to start running blossom TV, and with a working product will already be the chances to get to the exchange for free.

that's interesting, i didn't know that be listed on an exchange can be very expansive.
More or less how much they have to pay?

One other question: why the token isn't listed even on decentralized exchanges like forkdelta of idex?
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
August 04, 2018, 07:37:31 AM
I like that even with unsuccessful ICO project still lives and "go on" ) Some updaites in telegram and product developing. Gl you guys )
It happens that the project collects little money for ICO, and then he has an incentive to work to prove faith in the project. While successful ICO collect tens of millions of dollars and then not know what to do.

They do not have funds for the listing of the exchange, so they need to follow their plans, to start running blossom TV, and with a working product will already be the chances to get to the exchange for free.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
August 03, 2018, 12:00:29 PM

Activity: 420
Merit: 25
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
What does the team do?
Ashley in the telechat appears once a week, there are no moderators in the channel.
As a result, one scam and advertising goes.
The working project should have managers on communications and here all looks as if have collected money and have left in silence  Lips sealed Angry

It looks like that's what they've done by collecting all the funds and they haven't given any more information about the progress of this project to date.

The team is simply obliged to appear and explain why there are no news and why there is no reverse buy-out even in the minimum volume. The price on the exchanges is ten times less than on sale and it is very bad.
And the team that does not communicate? I even left the group in a telegram, because I'm not interested in the project, although I keep a large number of coins.

I have long received tokens from this project until now the coins have become garbage in my wallet without a good ending point from this project.
Today I read that the team continues to work on the project, so there is every chance that the project will work. So early tokens are called garbage.

Hopefully your word about this project will get better and the project is growing to produce something that benefits everyone.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 350
In this case any news are better than no news at all)
But they said about alpha release a while ago..
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
where do you read this news?
what is the result of team work so far whether anyone knows?
Pinned message in their Telegram:

We have been 100% focused on building blossom for the alpha release. As we near the launch, we will be moving resource to community management, marketing and press. We have worked like this to best allocate resource.

In terms of partnerships, we will be making official trade/industry press releases, but as a taster I can mention right now

BFI bfi.org.uk
Warp films http://warpfilms.com/
TCB tcbmediarights.com
+ several other very significant industry partners will provide content for the initial blossom launch. We are actively commissioning indie content and have about 10 we are exchanging contracts with.

We have setup our transcoding, media hosting, AI, and web server infrastructure. App development for web, iOS, Android is entering testing. We have met with deepbrain chain to examine if we can run our AI on their testnet. We are working with our other blockchain partners to further increase functionality and users.

Please rest assured we are working around the clock and very much appreciate your support. Stay positive, negative comments don’t help the team nor partnership relations. More comms will be coming over the coming weeks.

Thank you. Ashley

Proof - https://t.me/LiveTreeAdept/24207
Very nice to read it. The team is very pleased. I am sure that in the future we will all be very happy. Good luck to developers and investors)
Activity: 616

They will do a lot of work to make their project a good one and have a good price on the market. Many things they have to do.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

We have been 100% focused on building blossom for the alpha release. As we near the launch, we will be moving resource to community management, marketing and press. We have worked like this to best allocate resource.

In terms of partnerships, we will be making official trade/industry press releases, but as a taster I can mention right now

BFI bfi.org.uk
TCB tcbmediarights.com
+ several other very significant industry partners will provide content for the initial blossom launch. We are actively commissioning indie content and have about 10 we are exchanging contracts with.

We have setup our transcoding, media hosting, AI, and web server infrastructure. App development for web, iOS, Android is entering testing. We have met with deepbrain chain to examine if we can run our AI on their testnet. We are working with our other blockchain partners to further increase functionality and users.

Please rest assured we are working around the clock and very much appreciate your support. Stay positive, negative comments don’t help the team nor partnership relations. More comms will be coming over the coming weeks.

Thank you. Ashley

Thanks for posting this! I left their telegram channel some days ago since there hadn't been anyone from the team for days. Glad that they are still alive and working hard:)
Activity: 504
Merit: 122

BFI bfi.org.uk
TCB tcbmediarights.com

Thank you. Ashley

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
What does the team do?
Ashley in the telechat appears once a week, there are no moderators in the channel.
The working project should have managers on communications and here all looks as if have collected money and have left in silence  Lips sealed Angry

It looks like that's what they've done by collecting all the funds and they haven't given any more information about the progress of this project to date.

The team is simply obliged to appear and explain why there are no news and why there is no reverse buy-out even in the minimum volume. The price on the exchanges is ten times less than on sale and it is very bad.
And the team that does not communicate? I even left the group in a telegram, because I'm not interested in the project, although I keep a large number of coins.

I have long received tokens from this project until now the coins have become garbage in my wallet without a good ending point from this project.
Today I read that the team continues to work on the project, so there is every chance that the project will work. So early tokens are called garbage.

Activity: 462
What does the team do?

What does the team do?

Activity: 462
What does the team do?

Activity: 588
What does the team do?

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
What does the team do?

Activity: 588
What does the team do?
Activity: 340
If this project is dead, I see everyone complaining about the absence of the coin on the price of this project.
well, i don't think right now it's a good idea to sell my few tokens to gain more or less 0$...
so i will wait.
What should i do? I've nothing to lose...

All you do is sit sweetly to see a better exchange and have a price to make this token valuable.
Pages:
Jump to: