Pages:
Author

Topic: LiveTree ADEPT [SED] Crowdsale complete! - page 27. (Read 31801 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The airdrop arrived spot on time, many thanks. Now looking forward to seeing how LiveTree does in the coming months. I would be nice to hear if there is any firm development on when SED will be listed on an exchange (not that I'd sell any of course).

Exchanges are in the works.  Other than that we cannot comment on when or which ones.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
The airdrop arrived spot on time, many thanks. Now looking forward to seeing how LiveTree does in the coming months. I would be nice to hear if there is any firm development on when SED will be listed on an exchange (not that I'd sell any of course).
LiveTree is revolutionizing the film and TV industry using the power of the blockchain.

You decide what films and TV shows get made. Join us!

https://secure.livetree.com/#!/seed/
Good news!
Looking forward to the next week
Is it possible to check referral stats?

Also I think it would be good if you'll continue to update this thread with some news about project development

Anyone who has referred people or has been referred can now check their individual status on the Seed Verify page by entering the wallet they used (you may need to log in first). https://secure.livetree.com/#!/seed-purchase-verify
You can read more here: https://medium.com/@LiveTree/friends-with-benefits-check-if-you-get-a-2-referrer-seed-bonus-eaae1a444df2
Activity: 1960
Merit: 350
Good news!
Looking forward to the next week
Is it possible to check referral stats?

Also I think it would be good if you'll continue to update this thread with some news about project development
Price change and referrer program Seed Airdrop completed

In the early hours of 26 April we completed the long-awaited LiveTree Seed Airdrop to distribute Seed to a lot of token holders.
Everyone who bought Seed before the mark to market price change needed to receive their additional Seed to make up for the difference. Anyone who purchased Seed before 15 March will have found the new balance in their wallet on the morning of 26 April.

The next Seed airdrop will be for the bounty program and is scheduled for next week. Watch this space

Read more here: https://medium.com/@LiveTree/price-change-and-referrer-program-seed-airdrop-completed-e0658ce38ad3
I am a little worried about this project now.
There are many red flags since I got to know this project.
Hope I am proved wrong.

The devs are quite active on the LiveTree Telegram channel and all there replies to queries about the ICO, bounties and airdrops are quite forthcoming and positive.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
How much they raised on ICO? Tokens trading anywhere already? And when platform launch? Roadmap very poor, and I dont see launch platform date there  Huh
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
The LiveTree Adept Crowd-sale is now complete! More information on next steps is incoming very soon, thank you to all who participated!

A few weeks have passed and the more information which was promised did not arrive. Does anyone know anything on what is going on?

I look at the telegram group, they are still developing their project and don't inform about the bounty campaign or when payment will be done.
Actually i always ask them in telegram when thae bounty distribution or any update about bounty campaign.but they dont have exact answer they always say they dont know about bounty campaign .thay always say bounty related question muat be ask in bitcointalk thread.

A problem that can not be solved by them or actually they will never distribute token to everyone. No information to date.

I find it very unlikely that they won't distribute tokens. More likely the people on telegram know very little about bounty issues, which are delegated to Bounty Manager.
I am also concerned about the bounty distribution.
When will it be distributed? What is the ratio of bounty amount/ICO amount?

I think you will recieve 1.75% SED depending on your number of atakes, although, bounty is only available after the min. raise has been met which is approx. $1.5million. These information can be found in the bounty thread

In the bounty thread there's also the promise of a buyback of a part of the tokens, but nobody is talking about this.

The bounty thread says alot but even at this point, I am beginning to take all these with a pinch of salt just as a strategy to lure people and drawing attention towards the project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Hope I am proved wrong.

I don't think they are dishonest. They just are careless towards the community which have promoted them.

Hopefully you're right! Anyways, it's annoying that some projects don't care about the community as soon as their ICO is over.

That is exactly what this LivetreeHQ project has displayed very clearly. I remember how vibrant and responsive the CEO used to be especially in the telegram group, but now they are all gone absent without leave abandoning the entire community to wonder.
Activity: 434
Hope I am proved wrong.

I don't think they are dishonest. They just are careless towards the community which have promoted them.

Hopefully you're right! Anyways, it's annoying that some projects don't care about the community as soon as their ICO is over.
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
Hope I am proved wrong.

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hope I am proved wrong.
Activity: 479
The LiveTree Adept Crowd-sale is now complete! More information on next steps is incoming very soon, thank you to all who participated!

A few weeks have passed and the more information which was promised did not arrive. Does anyone know anything on what is going on?

I look at the telegram group, they are still developing their project and don't inform about the bounty campaign or when payment will be done.
Actually i always ask them in telegram when thae bounty distribution or any update about bounty campaign.but they dont have exact answer they always say they dont know about bounty campaign .thay always say bounty related question muat be ask in bitcointalk thread.

A problem that can not be solved by them or actually they will never distribute token to everyone. No information to date.

I find it very unlikely that they won't distribute tokens. More likely the people on telegram know very little about bounty issues, which are delegated to Bounty Manager.
I am also concerned about the bounty distribution.
When will it be distributed? What is the ratio of bounty amount/ICO amount?

I think you will recieve 1.75% SED depending on your number of atakes, although, bounty is only available after the min. raise has been met which is approx. $1.5million. These information can be found in the bounty thread

In the bounty thread there's also the promise of a buyback of a part of the tokens, but nobody is talking about this.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 350
No..no.. this is not be fine,man
They never to answer about the distribution of tokens or about Bounty.
If they have plenty of time to attend conferences, they should also have time to communicate with their community here or in the telegram.
And if this situation continues, I'm afraid some people will start shouting negative things about this project out there

Yes I agree with you. I hope they will distribute bounty soon
Also Livetree ICO was on Cointelegraph ICO calendar.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Accuracy in the information itself is certainly not, it remains only to expect updates about further actions     

Everybody is waiting for the latest updates of this project, do they successfully run their token sale?
Accuracy in the information itself is certainly not, it remains only to expect updates about further actions     

I just jumped onto the LiveTree Telegram to see if there was any more updates to this, but not yet. I agree with him (A.Turing) in that Telegram is "clumsy"; as a method of distributing information it's not the best, better to put it somewhere permanently visable.
Activity: 462

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
Let's just wait and hope for the best!
We saw that LiveTree took active part in conferences and they already have established business, so everything should be fine!

No..no.. this is not be fine,man
They never to answer about the distribution of tokens or about Bounty.
If they have plenty of time to attend conferences, they should also have time to communicate with their community here or in the telegram.
And if this situation continues, I'm afraid some people will start shouting negative things about this project out there

There is some chatter on the Livetree bounty thread, the bounty manager, Sylon, has been replying to some concerns about the bounty payouts, but he can only say what the Livetree devs tell him, or don't tell him.
Pages:
Jump to: