Pages:
Author

Topic: LiveTree ADEPT [SED] Crowdsale complete! - page 22. (Read 31801 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Cannes Film Festival has come to an end, it was an honor to be participating in
the event.
does anyone else still have problem to register on livetree platform?

I've just received the pm that say that i can finally register but i've the same problem with the username... Sad

You'll need to email [email protected] and they will be able to assist  you with this

Thank for your help.
i've send a reply to a pm senden by ashley. Do you think is not enough? is better to send an email too?
Let me know, i don't want to make mistake!

Yes, if you're having trouble registering or logging in, it's best to send an email to support.

thank you, i've send an email just few minutes ago.

Anyway, there is something i don't understand. Where livetree's team is gonna find the money for the buyback?

From the team:
- We are pursuing other channels and want to build a strategy for when they do become available.

As soon as we know more you'll know more.
Thank you for your patience
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

I've just received the pm that say that i can finally register but i've the same problem with the username... Sad

You'll need to email [email protected] and they will be able to assist  you with this

Thank for your help.
i've send a reply to a pm senden by ashley. Do you think is not enough? is better to send an email too?

Yes, if you're having trouble registering or logging in, it's best to send an email to support.

thank you, i've send an email just few minutes ago.

Anyway, there is something i don't understand. Where livetree's team is gonna find the money for the buyback?
What do i need to do if i want to change my my bounty to eth with buyback program? "The buy-back price is guaranteed at 1000 SED = 1ETH."

The deadline to sign up for this was 16 May, 13:00 UTC.

The price is not 1000 SED = 1 ETH
March 12 blog post, when the ratio for supply was adjusted https://medium.com/@LiveTree/repositioning-seed-token-buyers-to-power-the-market-ba000316b05e 
This retroactively changed the price for all participants to: Pre-sale 1 SED = 0.0000825 and 1 eth = 12,142 SED
Main sale 1 SED =  0.000165 and 1 eth = 6,071 SED
The initial ratio on bounty was set at investor rate intentionally. This changed retroactively to match investor ratio.

What do i need to do if i want to change my my bounty to eth with buyback program? "The buy-back price is guaranteed at 1000 SED = 1ETH."

This is a good price if it's true. But I still can't understand why they doing a buyback. First, they're trying to collect more money, and after some time going to money back.

Q. What is there a benefit for the token holder?

This was offered as part of the bounty program.

Is there a review of your project anywhere?  For example, rating sites, etc? I want to read more from independent analysts .Thanks

The ICO was listed on many ICO review sites back when the ICO was running.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100

This is a good price if it's true. But I still can't understand why they doing a buyback. First, they're trying to collect more money, and after some time going to money back.

it will make everyone confused if it is happening. if it makes a price increase later on it seems like a good thing.
Activity: 448
Is there a review of your project anywhere?  For example, rating sites, etc? I want to read more from independent analysts .Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

Thank for your help.

Thank for your help.

We started LiveTree two years ago, with one clear mission:
to give control back to creators and audiences.
Today we’re using the blockchain to take that vision to the next level,
reimagining how film and TV content is funded, produced and delivered.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
What is the result of crowdsale here? What about listing? Exchanges? Dates?
Collected not so much as we wanted. I supported the project from the very beginning and still believe in its success. I hope the collected funds will be enough for the initial stage of the project.

I remember the project recieving about 10 million USD support from a certain investor body towards the ending days of the  token sale, I can't remember all the details anymore but am sure thats a good start.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
Collected not so much as we wanted. I supported the project from the very beginning and still believe in its success. I hope the collected funds will be enough for the initial stage of the project.
Activity: 434

Read this medium article, there you'll find any information about tokensale results and exchanges.

https://medium.com/@LiveTree/livetree-progress-update-dba5564fbdeb
Activity: 293
Make sure to check out the Blockchain 101 Panel highlights straight from Cannes,
featuring no other than our CEO Ashley Turing.

https://vimeo.com/269492278
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Until now I have not gotten any information about when the exchange of this project will be located? whether the developers have not thought about it.

We are coordinating the listing with the launch of Blossom. We have 2 exchanges we have begun talks with and are actively seeking Japanese market penetration. We will have more detailed information and strategy information within the Seed holder section of the website please register / login here: https://secure.livetree.com/#!/seed-login/?return=seedHolder
You can read more here: https://medium.com/@LiveTree/livetree-progress-update-dba5564fbdeb

This is impressive to see what is happening right now and how active dev team is behind the scene. I also think in future this will start rising with this spirit and this will bring more value to this project.
Activity: 862
Until now I have not gotten any information about when the exchange of this project will be located? whether the developers have not thought about it.

We are coordinating the listing with the launch of Blossom. We have 2 exchanges we have begun talks with and are actively seeking Japanese market penetration. We will have more detailed information and strategy information within the Seed holder section of the website please register / login here: https://secure.livetree.com/#!/seed-login/?return=seedHolder
You can read more here: https://medium.com/@LiveTree/livetree-progress-update-dba5564fbdeb

Thank you for the explanation you have on the 14th of may 2018 time forum. And for now I understand what you will do.
Pages:
Jump to: