Pages:
Author

Topic: LiveTree ADEPT [SED] Crowdsale complete! - page 31. (Read 31801 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Join us at Crypto Summit 2018 in Zurich this week
email [email protected] if you'd like to setup a meeting
"The new platform, ADEPT, goes beyond crowdfunding and employs the blockchain to lower fees, eliminate costly contracts and introduces world's premier end-to-end, distribution platform."
https://www.gizbot.com/internet/news/blockchain-based-livetree-can-forever-change-the-way-048851.html
How much money has been collected? I can not find this information on the site

As you can see on the indicator bar here under the countdown timer https://secure.livetree.com/#!/seed/ it looks like around 10M has been raised so far.
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
How much money has been collected? I can not find this information on the site
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/

I hope this will boost the project a lot because this is  by far the longest ICO I have followed spanning over 6months , with this I think it's too long a time investors like us are getting bored already and eager to see the next step, which is development.

I totally agree. Having spent so much time contributing to the promotion of this ICO I already feel the project part of myself in a way, and of course it would be a huge disappointment it it wouldn't live up to the expectations. But I am very optimistic.
It's true. I also observe that the sale of this project has been going on for a long time. Very pleased that the team is active here and in general. In addition, they have many partners
Just 8 more days left to join the revolution, #tokensale is live on www.livetree.com
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Strong team with great project.
but what about come famous and important for all the World! What other activity and joining of which important crypto events did team accoplished?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Token Communities, headed by renowned futurist Alex Lightman, helps to create, fund and manage the highest quality innovations in modern blockchain technology. Their $10m partnership with us will support the initial stages of our business plan and rapid growth acceleration.
https://www.facebook.com/LiveTreeADEPT/photos/a.460321470839246.1073741827.459978740873519/809111412626915/?type=3
one of the very good news, I see live 11 days longer ico will end. If it is true, hopefully with time remaining, sales will increase.
Token Communities, headed by renowned futurist Alex Lightman, helps to create, fund and manage the highest quality innovations in modern blockchain technology. Their $10m partnership with us will support the initial stages of our business plan and rapid growth acceleration.
https://www.facebook.com/LiveTreeADEPT/photos/a.460321470839246.1073741827.459978740873519/809111412626915/?type=3
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The ADEPT LiveTree project is likely to be a big project, seen from the many partners and many big film industry names that are well-known to participate in the project developers.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
We had an incredible time speaking at the 4th Annual Blockchain Finance & Fin-Tech China and meeting the incredible Blockchain communities in Shanghai, presenting the vision of a democratized entertainment industry to one of the world's most important film markets.

Wow, that's truly excellent. Do you have a list of upcoming events where you are planning to show up for presentations? I'm traveling most of the time and if I'd happen to be in a town where you are holding an event I'd feel really silly if I later would realize that I didn't attend it.
We had an incredible time speaking at the 4th Annual Blockchain Finance & Fin-Tech China and meeting the incredible Blockchain communities in Shanghai, presenting the vision of a democratized entertainment industry to one of the world's most important film markets.
Activity: 862

I hope this will boost the project a lot because this is  by far the longest ICO I have followed spanning over 6months , with this I think it's too long a time investors like us are getting bored already and eager to see the next step, which is development.

I totally agree. Having spent so much time contributing to the promotion of this ICO I already feel the project part of myself in a way, and of course it would be a huge disappointment it it wouldn't live up to the expectations. But I am very optimistic.

This is a long-standing process of the journey of this project and everyone should have great hopes about the success of this project and no more problems.

Activity: 434

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
I'd really say that this is currently the most interesting ICO running out there. And centered on a very original field of activity. If LiveTree will be able to deliver what promised it could really disrupt the whole business of media production and dramatically change its current founding paradigm.
That is true.
Hope the team can attract more investors and make this project a successful one.

Will look for what the Livetree team will do after the crowdsale. They have enough of funds to embody everything they wrote about in white paper. They need to do their job very well.
Activity: 616
I'd really say that this is currently the most interesting ICO running out there. And centered on a very original field of activity. If LiveTree will be able to deliver what promised it could really disrupt the whole business of media production and dramatically change its current founding paradigm.
That is true.
Hope the team can attract more investors and make this project a successful one.

Token sale only a few days left to finish but the target that will be achieved very far again.
Renowned futurist and entrepreneur, Alex Lightman, joins LiveTree’s advisory team

https://medium.com/@LiveTree/renowned-futurist-and-entrepreneur-alex-lightman-joins-livetrees-advisory-team-e5e94871f56a
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
That is true.
Pages:
Jump to: