Pages:
Author

Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange - page 43. (Read 51538 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Sorry late I forgot to post in this thread at least 2 threads so today I want to post on this treads, it seems ICO successful project many investors who go to this project, right?
you can start again for this week  Wink , signature campaign still avaible goodluck for you
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Sorry late I forgot to post in this thread at least 2 threads so today I want to post on this treads, it seems ICO successful project many investors who go to this project, right?
Activity: 112
Where we can submit our arrticle and where is twtitter campaign details?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Wait, as I was read the OP ANN, this asset is really backed up by physical asset such as silver. It is some sort of safety net. Just like what NEM did when it was introducing itself. And look at  where it ranks now.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
It is interesting to know that with Ethereum.link limited supply in nature, it would get a premium price. At launch may be ICO price at 3 per Eth will eventually increase rapidly.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
this project has started and has been going so far well and been broadened by translators to other languages, that is impressive.
Just keep the good work going. Cool
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
Looks like a very promising Project but I'd like to ask about the ICO stats right now, it says that total raised is 138+btc which has an equivalent of 1070+LNK. But the price of LNK is 0.025 btc each so that means the only 25+btc raised only or maybe that equivalent of btc raised on LNK is wrong which should be something like 5000-6000LNK already.
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
Silverlink
I reserve translation into polish.

So what's the actual guarantee that said silver will be physically proven to exist, being safe? Storing silver (or any other physical precious metal ) always comes with a cost. How will it be covered?

I lately read about Royal Canadian Mint which will provide real precious metal certificates working on secured dedicated blockchain. This i could call a safe way to bind both precious metals and world of crypto. Check this out. This might be the solution for you.  

Hi

We use safe way of storing silver in Blockchain.

You can see our whitepaper to se how it works, (similar to what you've described).
Silverlink

Your translations has been added to OP, thanks you.

You are now in the reward list.

Reserved for  Romanian translation ( if it's not too late)
Please advise

Reserved

Quote from: christy

Dear Sir, I can translate this thread and whitepaper to Serbian language. Do you need it?

Reserved.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
I reserve translation into polish.

So what's the actual guarantee that said silver will be physically proven to exist, being safe? Storing silver (or any other physical precious metal ) always comes with a cost. How will it be covered?

I lately read about Royal Canadian Mint which will provide real precious metal certificates working on secured dedicated blockchain. This i could call a safe way to bind both precious metals and world of crypto. Check this out. This might be the solution for you.  
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
Well you aren't buying silver, you are buying shares from silver trading market and other markets/links with other companies integrating ethereum LNK, that what that token is, silver token is not for sale now and when it does, its price will be pegged to silver
I understand, I'm just saying the first thing people will be thinking is due to a backing of 36% silver for each coin.  Its going to be assumed this is only for silver, not an ecosystem coin.
True, but if people go little deep into our project they'll see it is a strong plus compared to other similar projects on which the token bought isn't backed by any physical asset and virtually price could go down 99% of its value.

I see it precisely because the animos that are still below 50% make silver have a greater chance in the future of cryptocurrency, everyone just thinking about the clarity of the current trade without thinking of the potential that will arise from its development, so we know the other variations besides the comparison between bitcoin with gold.
Activity: 114
Merit: 100
Reserved for  Romanian translation ( if it's not too late)
Please advise

Dear Sir, I can translate this thread and whitepaper to Serbian language. Do you need it?
Activity: 338
I use recycled electrons
Reserved for  Romanian translation ( if it's not too late)
Please advise
Silverlink

lol, if you want silver to store in the back of your home just go to your nearest store and buy it, why those silly questions on a  crypto project
I think his concern is the cost per coin, it doesn't make sense realistically at current pricing.  It would be cheaper to buy silver and then store it at a bank at this moment.

Well you aren't buying silver, you are buying shares from silver trading market and other markets/links with other companies integrating ethereum LNK, that what that token is, silver token is not for sale now and when it does, its price will be pegged to silver
I understand, I'm just saying the first thing people will be thinking is due to a backing of 36% silver for each coin.  Its going to be assumed this is only for silver, not an ecosystem coin.

True, but if people go little deep into our project they'll see it is a strong plus compared to other similar projects on which the token bought isn't backed by any physical asset and virtually price could go down 99% of its value.
Silverlink
Hello,

We have just opened live chat support in our ICO page for any question or problem you may experience:

Please click the live support button inside our dashboard: https://ethereum.link/ICO/index.php

Thank you very much for this great start.

Steven.

That's cool, watching this one and I'm surely will get into it later.

what's the max cap on this ICO?

Hi,
Thankyou!

Max cap is 60,000.00 LNK
Activity: 117
Hello,

We have just opened live chat support in our ICO page for any question or problem you may experience:

Please click the live support button inside our dashboard: https://ethereum.link/ICO/index.php

Steven.

That's cool, watching this one and I'm surely will get into it later.

what's the max cap on this ICO?
Silverlink
Hello,

Steven.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
I hope there is still space for me no matter how small it is, I'll take it.
Pages:
Jump to: