Pages:
Author

Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange - page 38. (Read 51538 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
This project looked innocent, I am grateful to participate in the campaign, I bought some ETH Link also, success to you and your team Dev!
Yeah right, others don't want to join the campaign because of ICO they think that the budget is not enough in their hardship, they said it consume a time. But the truth in this campaign it is enough and others are satisfied in this budget because of maximum participant needed in this campaign.

I want a successful outcome at the end for this project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
Which exchanges are Ethereum.link to be listed on it after ICO's over?

On one of the big 3 trading this kind of tokens.

That's great, let's just buy before it gets listed

It depends on them on where do they want to put it, either they would put it on Bittrex, liquid, or poloniex. But right now, all we do have it to wait until their ICO end for us to know where are they going to put it and where we could sell it. Smiley
Activity: 448
A good idea/ nice campaign, ability to used the blockchain in business is an advantages even in the small amount/ high budget because of the fast transaction and if we lucky it is easy to earn a profit.

And also to become popular in the market, the blockchain and to increase the user and population of different currency.
A great idea to use the blockchain for a business that cause in the future a advantages to cash money.
Activity: 713
Merit: 501
How long is the signature bounty program? Can't find the details for the duration anywhere.
I think that as usual, as far as i know the bounty bounty program will running until the ICO finished, but there are any limit for participants signature bounty, just 60 participants can accepted in Ethereum.link signature campaign and the budget is only 450 LNK
More infos https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18879291

Yes, the signature program will last until the end of ICO, 28 days left.

Either ~28 days from now or when we sold all 55K pcs of coins. We sold almost half of it. I joined their signature campaign and I think that the limit of 60 participants is really an excellent idea since other bounty campaigns don't do that. Hence, the people receive much less coins than they deserve.
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
24701 LNK has been sold, almost 50% of the total ICO coins and to think it's just a few days passed since the ICO started, a clear sign of progress to be a successful ICO, hopefully this one reach the threshold.

This is a good indication that this project ICO will be a successful one.  There is still lots of days before this ICO ends, I am sure it will be a sold out.
total 60K LNK ? i think that is too little

I believe dev have a good  reason why they have the total at 60k LNK. 

Hopefully its ico continues to grow, it seems many investors are joining in this ico
yeah it has gain a lot of interest of the the investor and the way ico is continuesly growing and grooming it will sold alot of LNK in near future until this ico end and hope for the best for your project.
Activity: 642
Really powerful idea and it will help a lot in the promotion of the exchange and in the promotion of this crypto too.
i think this is just a new concept and it will help to gather a lot of people towards it.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10

That's great, let's just buy before it gets listed
Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Activity: 758
This project looked innocent, I am grateful to participate in the campaign, I bought some ETH Link also, success to you and your team Dev!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
im now in and invest some goodluck for this project hope to make it successful.

Let's all hope so, and that is why we are here, to promote and help this project to be successful. This project has just been started last week, so hopefully, we could collect more ICO funds until the ICO ends. In that way, we could get more token in each stake that they are going to distribute when this ICO ends. Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Almost Half sold and when all tokens will be sold out (i think that will be earlier than ICO end date), Ethereum.link will raise total of $1 million+ fund and i think that will be enough for project to make further expansion. Promoting this project as it looks quite promising to me.

This cap is very important for Link, as we want a solid valuation without being over-invested in order to make an easier further expansion.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
How long is the signature bounty program? Can't find the details for the duration anywhere.
I think that as usual, as far as i know the bounty bounty program will running until the ICO finished, but there are any limit for participants signature bounty, just 60 participants can accepted in Ethereum.link signature campaign and the budget is only 450 LNK

Yes, the signature program will last until the end of ICO, 28 days left.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Activity: 700
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Almost Half sold and when all tokens will be sold out (i think that will be earlier than ICO end date), Ethereum.link will raise total of $1 million+ fund and i think that will be enough for project to make further expansion. Promoting this project as it looks quite promising to me.
Activity: 330
Silverlink
what will happen if the ICO coins been sold earlier before the specified time, will you proceed with the distribution or still follow the date as planned? cause i guess everyone are excited to see this token at the trading market.

Yes, we'll proceed the distribution after 5 days of max cap reached, at any point it gets completely sold.

what will you do if not all coins are sold? distributed through investors?

Only coins sold will be available to trade. Either cap will be created with coins sold or non-sold will be burned.
Activity: 713
it seems that the ICO coins will be sold out just before the specified time, after that we will enjoy trading the token and the team will surely continue their development work for this project.
goodluck

The minimum cap has already been reached and we've almost sold out half of the 55K LNK. I honestly think that's more than enough since having an undervalued coin is so much better to trade since it will be more volatile. Anyway, it would be better though for bounty participants like us to have more investors since a small percentage of it will go to us. The success of this coin is our success. Good luck, everyone.
Activity: 803
the ICO has raised over 550k and sold almost half  out...seems to me that it will be ending early next week as the word is spreading like fire about the ICO.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
it seems that the ICO coins will be sold out just before the specified time, after that we will enjoy trading the token and the team will surely continue their development work for this project.
goodluck
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
I really hope this takes off and grows like etherum did. I remember back in the days of etherum ico, it was something like 2000 ETH per BTC but I missed my chance.

The landscape was (and still is) full of scams and you have to be very lucky to guess the 10% legit investments (even after extensive research).

All concepts that are not the same as already popular always have doubts in it, which we need to understand is the trust and roadmap that continues to run smoothly. I also hope it will be the same as what happened in ethereum in the past.
Pages:
Jump to: