Pages:
Author

Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange - page 41. (Read 51538 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Roll Eyes These ICO's 90% fail might as well call it Premine heaven

Why do you think this project has better chances to make premine than any other ico outhere. this is a good trolling.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I hope I can get a chance to get in on somthing big, this looks great so tommarow I will purchase coin and get in.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
 Roll Eyes These ICO's 90% fail might as well call it Premine heaven
Activity: 330
Silverlink
thank you for accepting me here in the campaigns , i am hoping that this campaign will be successful! long live eth lnk! thanks to the generous managers and dev of these campaign.

No problem, the managers love what they do and Link is being run with passion.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
I read the OP in depth and was truly impressed with this project, especially concerning the SILVER backing of the tokens. So I decided to invest and take part in the 15% bonus also. I wish I had read about it earlier to catch the 25% but better to be in now than not at all. I am just waiting for my BTC to hopefully confirm as I paid extra advanced fee. I also decided to join the Signature campaign and hope I get accepted. I hope the project reaches the pinnacles of success. I will try to purchase more as finances allow.

The concept of silver used is still rare and is seen with one eye by some people but I see this is a good opportunity because of its unique nature is able to provide a good interest for further development.

Congrats guys, hope you will end up distributing the whole total of 55,000 LNK.
I will closely watch this project, investors are very aggressive on this one.

Don't hesitate to get involved because of the limitations of the tokens provided and the significant increase from investors will make it a success this year.

I see Silver as a great asset at this point, more even than gold, silver has much more room to grow so I see this as a great decision by link project.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Validated and added.

wow 317 btc reached!
Congratulations!
Amazing ICO, run without any problem. Hopefully you will got success too like the other project ( WeTrust, Matchpool, Taas and others. )  Smiley

We believe we'll get more and more investors in and hopefully we will match or surpass investment amount (reaching our max cap) the projects you've mentioned in the upcoming days.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
thank you for accepting me here in the campaigns , i am hoping that this campaign will be successful! long live eth lnk! thanks to the generous managers and dev of these campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
seem great project, i think this is will be great time to invest, the highest technology of this coin give some great feature.
i hope bittrex or poloniex can add this coin Smiley
Activity: 338
I use recycled electrons
Reserved for  Romanian translation ( if it's not too late)
Please advise

Reserved

Romanian Translation of the ICO ANNOUNCEMENT completed .
Please review at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18930150

I would also like to reserve the white Paper translation

Thanks

Thank you very much, your translation has been added on OP.
Romanian ICO Announcement post updated for high def picture and text alignment  - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lnk-732kusd-raised-ethereumlink-conectare-de-piete-flexibila-ico-1907711 - please update reward Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
it's not a wonder that this ICO will became successful, they have plan, they have their resources and they are making sure that the plan will be execute well.
congrats Ethereum.link
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
I read the OP in depth and was truly impressed with this project, especially concerning the SILVER backing of the tokens. So I decided to invest and take part in the 15% bonus also. I wish I had read about it earlier to catch the 25% but better to be in now than not at all. I am just waiting for my BTC to hopefully confirm as I paid extra advanced fee. I also decided to join the Signature campaign and hope I get accepted. I hope the project reaches the pinnacles of success. I will try to purchase more as finances allow.

The concept of silver used is still rare and is seen with one eye by some people but I see this is a good opportunity because of its unique nature is able to provide a good interest for further development.

Don't hesitate to get involved because of the limitations of the tokens provided and the significant increase from investors will make it a success this year.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
wow 317 btc reached!
Congratulations!
Amazing ICO, run without any problem. Hopefully you will got success too like the other project ( WeTrust, Matchpool, Taas and others. )  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
wow 317 btc reached!
Congratulations!
Silverlink
Please advise

Reserved

Thanks

Thank you very much, your translation has been added on OP.
Silverlink
My Husband really liked this TOKEN and bought some yesterday. I also will buy some as I made an incy bit of profit trading yesterday. Do I need to open my own ICO account or can he buy on my behalf? We both have separate ETH addresses so that isn't an issue. We just want to do things properly that's all. I will be back in three days, but have access to Twitter and here with limited internet access.  Smiley

Hello,

Yes of course, you can buy multiple times with the same account, you don't have to open another one.  Smiley

Right now we've online support on ICO page.

Best Regards
Activity: 338
I use recycled electrons
Please advise

Reserved

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
My Husband really liked this TOKEN and bought some yesterday. I also will buy some as I made an incy bit of profit trading yesterday. Do I need to open my own ICO account or can he buy on my behalf? We both have separate ETH addresses so that isn't an issue. We just want to do things properly that's all. I will be back in three days, but have access to Twitter and here with limited internet access.  Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Hello i'm new here and I also join your signature campaign, would be good if i know who Escrow for this ICO and one thing how about if the LNK token not unsold all, if there the left LNK token that will be burned ?
about 1 week ICO collected more than 315 btc pretty good, 32 Days left
Pages:
Jump to: