Pages:
Author

Topic: [LOG] The ranked up members - Congratulations! - page 19. (Read 34291 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Thank you, even though it will take me quite some time to reach activity needed for Sr Member as I am not Full Member yet. I never thought that I'll reach merit requirement so fast, but well, I won't complain if I reach Hero merit requirement before Hero activity req as well . Cheesy

And congrats to everyone else that ranked up!

Rikafip, I've been following your contribution to this forum for a long time, both locally and in the main forum, and I'm really impressed with what I see.
As merit source I was happy to reward some of your very good quality posts and I will continue to do so.
I know that it is a very long and difficult road for young members to reach high ranks in this forum and sometimes it seems unfair but you really showed great example and I have no doubt you will soon reach not only hero but legendary status.
Just keep going as before and everything will be fine Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Thank you, even though it will take me quite some time to reach activity needed for Sr Member as I am not Full Member yet. I never thought that I'll reach merit requirement so fast, but well, I won't complain if I reach Hero merit requirement before Hero activity req as well . Cheesy

Congratulations everyone who ranked up!
I recognize some of the names.

@Rikafip I have no doubt you will reach top ranks soon, as I see so much quality content from you
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1592
hmph..

Your career so fast on Bitcointalk bro, you are doing well to fight scammer. Keep your good work, maybe you need a short time to be a legendary member (but your merit only) LOL, Grin
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937

legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 2166
I have updated the logs and chart on the first page again.

This week taikuri13 who is active in the Russian local board has earned enough merits to rank up to Legendary but does not have sufficient activity.

tg88, Rikafip, vycl87, KTChampions and QWeB who are active in Portuguese, Croatian, Turkish and Russian local boards respectively have been promoted to Sr. Members. Ratimov and zasad@ who are active in the Russian local board have also received enough merits to reach this level but have no sufficient activity yet.

Maus0728, SidArt, SpendingBitcoin, Little Mouse, sarcheer, Yabes, Mrstacy, realdantreccia are new Full Members. Salamstar, pa1nxgod and bisdak40 who are active in Arabic, Russian and Philippine local boards respectively have also achieved this position.

Congratulations on ranking up! Cool
legendary
All tables are up to date again.

pooya87 earned 1000 merits and now has more than 2000 merits! Wow! Cool

This week kzv who is active in the Russian local board has ranked up to Legendary. morvillz7z has also received enough merits to reach this level but does not have sufficient activity.

wndsnb and Basorexia are new Full Members. zenrol28, Ulven, Laskoo and Andersen_KMD who are active in Philippine, Arabic, Romanian and Russian local boards respectively have also achieved this position.

Congrats! Cool
legendary
Weekly update.

The merit source tk808 is a new Legendary.

Icygreen has become a Hero Member. masulum who is active in the Indonesian local board has also reached this level.

YOSHIE and SuperTA who are active in Indonesian and Croatian local boards respectively have been promoted to Sr. Members.

spirits who is active in the German local board has ranked up to Full Member.

Cheers! Cool

@Coin-1 thank you for keeping this Topic updated

I appreciate my thread is useful. Honestly, I also wonder who earns merits on the forum. I often read merited posts of members who recently ranked up. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Congratulations to everyone who ranked up!
I know member Rikafip - Well deserved

@Coin-1 thank you for keeping this Topic updated
legendary
I have updated the logs and chart on the first page again.

This week Carlton Banks has earned 1000 merits and now has more than 2000 merits. Good work! Cool

asu who is active in the Philippine local board has become a Legendary. Moderator of the Russian local board Xal0lex has also received enough merits to rank up to this level but does not have sufficient activity.

Corrosive has earned enough merits to become a Hero Member but has no sufficient activity yet.

LogitechMouse who is active in the Philippine local board has ranked up to Sr. Member.

samcrypto is a new Full Member. Rikafip and AnatanVS who are active in Croatian and Russian local boards respectively have also achieved this position.

Best wishes. Cool

There used to be a list of members who were close to ranking up but needed the merits to do so.  Does that list still exist and is it being maintained?  I don't remember having seen it in a long time.

It was this topic, but unfortunately it is no longer updated. It was useful for merit sources who are a little lazy (like me) to give a little help to those who were close to rank-up.

Unfortunately, Nikisa stopped updating his thread which was another list of users who recently ranked up. Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 10532
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
<…> There used to be a list of members who were close to ranking up but needed the merits to do so.  Does that list still exist and is it being maintained?  I don't remember having seen it in a long time.
There was this thread too, but it hasn’t been updated in a year: [RUPL] Ranking-Up Pipe Line of Forum Members.

On the Merit Dashboard you can see who is close to ranking-up   on “Ranking-up Pipeline” tab. You need to play around with the filters and such, but it’s doable. For example:

Hero Members close to Legendary: https://public.tableau.com/shared/5HPJ3XJ8D?:display_count=yes&:origin=viz_share_link

Sr. Members close to Hero Member: https://public.tableau.com/shared/H7K9S478B?:display_count=yes&:origin=viz_share_link

Members close to Full Member: https://public.tableau.com/shared/PHGTM2CYD?:display_count=yes&:origin=viz_share_link

The general idea is to filter by those in the “segment_merit” of "[80% .. 100%)" (those that require 20% or less to rank-up) and that have a "segment_activity" of 100% (all the activity required for the next rank – assuming 775 for Legendary as a base minimum).

The top right list called "Users" will display the filtered user by name. They can be sorted by merits (click on Merit header) and you can jump to the Bitcointalk profile by clicking on  given name, and selecting the "Go to user profile" hyperlink (click name again to deselect).

<...>
Damn you were fast to test it. I was just adding those filters now to do this easily (you could before, but by clicking on the charts themselves) …
staff
Activity: 2366
Merit: 2013
I find your lack of faith in Bitcoin disturbing.
There used to be a list of members who were close to ranking up but needed the merits to do so.  Does that list still exist and is it being maintained?  I don't remember having seen it in a long time.

It was this topic, but unfortunately it is no longer updated. It was useful for merit sources who are a little lazy (like me) to give a little help to those who were close to rank-up.

But I realize that with the Ddmr²'s tool, we can have the same thing (Ranking-up Pipeline tab). And by playing with the options (Merit segment[80-100%], current rank).
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
If somebody can't understand how I was able to rank up so fast from Hero to Legendary, I will explain that when merit was introduced it was 2 days before my promotion to Hero rank. So I had enough activity and only needed merits.
I knew there had to be members in that awful position when the merit system was rolled out, but I didn't know who.  That sucked for you, but you did it and you ought to be proud--I've read quite a few posts of yours in English and some of them were exceptionally good.  Let that be an example to others.  Congrats.

mu_enrico who is active in the Indonesian local board has received enough merits to rank up to Legendary but does not have sufficient activity.
Good for him, because he's another member who consistently makes quality posts.  And as far as Loycemobile goes, I figured that account would have no problem climbing the ranks.  The rest of the members on the list I'm not all that familiar with, but congratulations to them as well.

And man, I know it's a weekly list but I would think that there would be a lot more members ranking up.  I've handed out a ton of merits in October, but it seems like I need to step it up even more.  There used to be a list of members who were close to ranking up but needed the merits to do so.  Does that list still exist and is it being maintained?  I don't remember having seen it in a long time.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
wwzsocki has been added to the corresponding list.

Thank you very much OP for adding me to such a prestigious list  Shocked. It is always good to see my username between the most recognized and established members from our forum  Wink Cheesy.
legendary
Weekly update.

Raja_MBZ is a new Legendary. wwzsocki who is active in the Polish local board has also achieved this position. mu_enrico who is active in the Indonesian local board has received enough merits to rank up to Legendary but does not have sufficient activity.

JSRAW has become a Hero Member. Plutosky who is active in the Italian local board has also reached this level.

PassThePopcorn is a new Senior. 3meek, LUCKMCFLY, Hc01 and F2b who are active in Russian, Spanish, Turkish and French local boards respectively have also ranked up to Sr. Member.

makrospex, LoyceMobile and jackbauercsgo have become Full Members. fsm247 who is active in the German local board has also achieved this position.

Congratulations! Cool

Hey!
 I finally ranked up to Hero Member, but you didn’t intercept me!

I see that you have reached the required activity to become a Hero Member, but you are already included in the lists of users who have received enough merits to rank up to Sr. Member, Hero Member and Legendary. Wink

48 users received enough merits to rank up to Legendary:

DateUser nameComment
35)8/27/2019fillippone(no activity for Legendary)

How do you guys keep up with these updates. Damn! I am already feeling dizzy :-P

My analyzer keeps track of all merit transfer transactions and generates these statistics.

The user wwzsocki has ranked up to an Legendary Member a few days ago !
You can add him to your list if you want !

wwzsocki has been added to the corresponding list.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/wwzsocki-131333

Thank you Lafu that you remember my latest promotion and mentioned my username in this thread. TBH I see it for the first time thanks to reminders from Maggiordomo bot.

I see that I already am in this thread and it was my promotion to the HERO rank a couple of months ago.

If somebody can't understand how I was able to rank up so fast from Hero to Legendary, I will explain that when merit was introduced it was 2 days before my promotion to Hero rank. So I had enough activity and only needed merits.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/wwzsocki-131333
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
~snip~

This week Royse777 received enough merits to rank up to Legendary but has no sufficient activity.
How do you guys keep up with these updates. Damn! I am already feeling dizzy :-P
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
All tables and chart on the first page of this thread have been updated.

This week Royse777 received enough merits to rank up to Legendary but has no sufficient activity.

sheenshane and madnessteat who are active in Philippine and Russian local boards respectively have become Hero Members.

rdbase is a new Sr. Member. Neovitadi has also reached this position, but now this user is red tagged for massive merit abuse.

zasad@ and cryptoaddictchie who are active in Russian and Philippine local boards respectively have quickly earned enough merits to rank up to Full Member but do not have sufficient activity.

Good luck. Cool
Hey!
 I finally ranked up to Hero Member, but you didn’t intercept me!
legendary
All tables and chart on the first page of this thread have been updated.

sheenshane and madnessteat who are active in Philippine and Russian local boards respectively have become Hero Members.

rdbase is a new Sr. Member. Neovitadi has also reached this position, but now this user is red tagged for massive merit abuse.

zasad@ and cryptoaddictchie who are active in Russian and Philippine local boards respectively have quickly earned enough merits to rank up to Full Member but do not have sufficient activity.

Good luck. Cool
legendary
Recurrent update.

To be honest, this week not many users have received enough merits to rank up to higher levels.

gentlemand earned 1000 merits and now has more than 2000 merits! Brilliant! Cool

johhnyUA who is active in the Russian local board has become Legendary.

JanEmil is a new Senior Member.

Cheers! Cool
Pages:
Jump to: