Pages:
Author

Topic: [LOG] The ranked up members - Congratulations! - page 17. (Read 34291 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
Thank you @Coin-1 and congratulations to all of you that got promoted!

Being mentioned in your post is a pleasure as it is reminder of reaching new milestone. It will take some time to get mentioned next time though, as this last part is the longest and hardest to reach, but I'm not in a hurry, it's all about the journey Smiley.

Onwards and upwards!
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 2166
I have updated the logs and chart on the first page of this thread.

Hhampuz earned a lot of merits and now has more than 2000 merits.
fillippone who is active in Italian local board has also crossed 2000 merits.

squatter is a new Legendary.
Vispilio who is active in Turkish local board has also reached this level.
nullius has received enough merits to rank up to Legendary but does not have sufficient activity.

JollyGood became a Hero Member.
kawetsriyanto who is active in Indonesian local board has also achieved this position.
Rikafip who is active in Croatian local board has earned enough merit to be promoted to a Hero Member but has no sufficient activity yet.

Cnut237 and Cryptotourist are new Sr. Members.
RaspoBTC, rosezionjohn and noorman0 who are active in German, Philippine and Indonesian local boards respectively have also reached this level.
bitcoin.org domain administrator Cøbra has received enough merits to rank up to Sr. Member but does not have sufficient activity.
nopara73 is in the same situation.

monero and thierry4wd became Full Members.
Senius and forumalacali who are active in Turkish local board have also achieved this position.
johank, The-Devil, Cryptoqueeen and Newbie1273819 have received enough merits to be promoted to Full Members but do not yet have sufficient activity. In my opinion, the last user looks suspicious receiving many merits for the posts which are already deleted.

Congratulations on ranking up! Cool

I did make Legendary:
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1004
-Dave

Thanks for notification. You really were Legendary, so I corrected my previous post. Wink

I just crossed 3000 merit! Yippie.

As I can see, you had 2000 merits on February 27, 2019, so you provided constructive answers in the "Technical Discussion" section and earned another 1000 merits within 10 months. Great achievement! Cool

I know you as a cryptography expert who quickly earned a lot of merits in the early days when the merit system was introduced. Welcome back to the forum!

This time I will tell you that a colleague from the local board has just reached the rank of Hero Member namely kawetsriyanto Congratulations to you Bro

Yes, kawetsriyanto is now in the list of Hero Members.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
#MeritBrokeMyLife
@TMAN ehem, when the time comes I hope you can still notice me 😂

Fork off!

of course man, Personally I don't give a shit what the moaning people say - people like you and many others I have assisted to level up deserve it. And even the cheating fuck I dropped 50 on deserved it on 1st view, if I hadn't dropped the 50 on that punk then they may not of come to notice to the investigators who put 2&2 together.

all in all TMAN will do his best to help those who deserve a level up!

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
Thanks to gmaxwell, I have learned that you're already back, that's why I have checked your account and made a review on you first post. Luckily I have so much to spare on my inventory, You deserve what you've got.

(LoL, I'm a fan)
Back then I thought you're eddie13...

#MeritBrokeMyLife
@TMAN ehem, when the time comes I hope you can still notice me 😂
legendary
meant activity.. sorry dude you are correct there. even so an average of 1 merit per post on that sample size has to be the highest
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

Forking hell that is impressive dude - 1K merits with under 200 posts!

i'm out of merits otherwise I would give you 50 just to piss some people off

Not to be a nitpicker here: 1,000 merits in just under 1,000 posts.
Impressive as well.

He's 5x activity.
I am slowly gringing above 3x, others are rock solid above 4....

EDIT: Sent you 2 merits. 49 smerits left to go to piss some people off!
legendary

Forking hell that is impressive dude - 1K merits with under 200 posts!

i'm out of merits otherwise I would give you 50 just to piss some people off
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363
www.btcgosu.com
Weekly update.

yahoo62278 and SaltySpitoon earned a lot of merits and now have more than 2000 merits. Good work! Cool

This week Coolcryptovator has received enough merits to rank up to Legendary but does not have sufficient activity.

DroomieChikito, KTChampions, Lakai01 and tyKiwanuka who are active in Indonesian, Russian and German local boards respectively have been promoted to Hero Members.
Ratimov who is active in the Russian local board has also earned enough merits to reach this level, but he does not yet have sufficient activity.

AlcoHoDL is a new Sr. Member.
JohnSilver, omer-jamal, efialtis and Soonandwaite who are active in Russian, Arabic and German local boards respectively have also achieved the same position.

AlecMe has become a Full Member.
bubbalex who is active in the Russian local board has also ranked up to this level.

Good luck! Cool

Thank you, Coin-1! I'm very happy for this rank-up! Looking forward to the next level now Smiley

I am glad to hear that you are happy. Smiley

Only saw this post now - firstly, thanks for all the effort you are putting in mate, appreciated! Smiley As a side note, besides the English boards, I am active in the German & Greek sections. Greek & Russian alphabete very similar (they took a lot from us Cheesy) - there is a saying in English, isnt it: All Greek to me!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 2177
Crypto Swap Exchange
137 users received enough merits to rank up to Hero Member:

DateUser nameComment
[...]
6)2/26/2018nullius(no activity for Hero)

This just happened, all earned (archive):

It happened on the thread that marked my return from a 20-month absenceMerited by cabalism13 (22), GazetaBitcoin (10), suchmoon (7), Foxpup (6), o_e_l_e_o (5), LoyceV (4), Heisenberg_Hunter (3), paxmao (2), JayJuanGee (1)

So, no activity for Legendary (or Hero, or Sr.).  No problem.  I am proud of the respective ratios of my merit to my posts and activity.  I can wait.

As a single-minded man on a mission, I will celebrate by highlighting my three most important recent posts for the love of Bitcoin:

Congrats! Happy to of helped you reach your Legendary merit requirement with my small contribution for your bsv flag analysis.
Also notice I am the 389th "self-made" Full Member, which is interesting to know, even if not that relevant.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 2610
If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!
137 users received enough merits to rank up to Hero Member:

DateUser nameComment
[...]
6)2/26/2018nullius(no activity for Hero)

This just happened, all earned (archive):

It happened on the thread that marked my return from a 20-month absenceMerited by cabalism13 (22), GazetaBitcoin (10), suchmoon (7), Foxpup (6), o_e_l_e_o (5), LoyceV (4), Heisenberg_Hunter (3), paxmao (2), JayJuanGee (1)

So, no activity for Legendary (or Hero, or Sr.).  No problem.  I am proud of the respective ratios of my merit to my posts and activity.  I can wait.

As a single-minded man on a mission, I will celebrate by highlighting my three most important recent posts for the love of Bitcoin:

legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 10155
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
Weekly update.
tranthidung, CryptopreneurBrainboss and DaveF have also earned enough merits to achieve this position but do not have sufficient activity.
Congratulations! Cool

Well just seeing this, thanks. Haven't visited meta lately so I'm kinda backwards on happenings on the forum.

Well done!
You are a legend (legendary legend) and this achievement only confirms that!

Big congrats to him and you too for crossing 2,000 earned merit milestone. Dude you're on another level what's the secret 🤔

Not to take anything away from Greg, but one thing that could help is being known in the meat space, and fighting/working in the right direction, including the mere fact that many of us will be inclined to send a merit when we are able to get information about inside or technical happenings that might be a bit beyond our skill level... which surely is appreciated in this space..... at least speaking for myself....   

Sure, being known in the meat space likely has some of its downside too, in terms of pesterenings in the real world. 

On the contrare, we have some members in this forum who are also well known in the meat space, but they have gotten into a certain level of distraction into nonsense projects like bcash or some other baloney like that don't seem to be attempting to build on bitcoin, and I don't really see any meaningful problem having disagreements and even vocalizing some of those disagreements with passion and intensity, but some of the bitcoin naysaying or alt coin pumpening ends up rising to the level of destruction rather than constructive disagreements, and going to be more difficult to earn merits for those kinds of destructive peeps who at least do not try to work towards making bitcoin better rather than printing their own seemingly get-rich-quick-wannabe scheme coin, seems to me.
legendary

Big congrats to him and you too for crossing 2,000 earned merit milestone. Dude you're on another level what's the secret 🤔

I am Greg’s alt account for the stuff he would lose reputation doing!
legendary
Well done!
You are a legend (legendary legend) and this achievement only confirms that!
staff
Activity: 4158
Merit: 8382
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1074
zknodes.org
Congratulations, AakZaki has ranked up to Hero member, He is active in Indonesian local board
when moon?when Legendary?soon Cheesy
AakZaki has been added to the logs. Wink
Thank you for recording my historical data, even though I forgot when I rose to the rank of Hero Member.

This time I will tell you that a colleague from the local board has just reached the rank of Hero Member namely kawetsriyanto Congratulations to you Bro
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
skarais ~ member Indonesian local boards have been promoted to Hero Members.
Congratulations! Cool
I have seen my name on your list, this is very interesting because I reached this rank faster than my previous target. That is amazing to me, and thank you for what you said. Now i want goes to Legendary, Congratulations for everyone. Wink
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange
Weekly update.

hugeblack who is active in Arabic local board has ranked up to Legendary.
tranthidung, CryptopreneurBrainboss and DaveF have also earned enough merits to achieve this position but do not have sufficient activity.
Goran_ who is active in Russian local board is in the same situation.

gospodin, Bttzed03, skarais and tbct_mt2 who are active in Turkish, Philippine and Indonesian local boards respectively have been promoted to Hero Members.

BITCOIN4X who is active in Indonesian local board became a Sr. Member.

Ljunior who is also active in Indonesian local board has ranked to Full Member.

Congratulations! Cool

I did make Legendary:
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1004
-Dave
legendary
Weekly update.

DaveF is a new Legendary.
hugeblack who is active in Arabic local board has also ranked up to Legendary.
tranthidung and CryptopreneurBrainboss have earned enough merits to achieve this position but do not have sufficient activity.
Goran_ who is active in Russian local board is in the same situation.

gospodin, Bttzed03, skarais and tbct_mt2 who are active in Turkish, Philippine and Indonesian local boards respectively have been promoted to Hero Members.

BITCOIN4X who is active in Indonesian local board became a Sr. Member.

Ljunior who is also active in Indonesian local board has ranked to Full Member.

Congratulations! Cool
legendary
I have updated all tables and chart on the first page of this thread.

HCP earned many merits and now has more than 2000 merits. Nice! Cool

witcher_sense and lovesmayfamilis who are active in the Russian local board have received enough merits to rank up to Legendary but do not have sufficient activity.

Juggy777 is a new Hero Member.
LUCKMCFLY and AakZaki who are active in Spanish and Indonesian local boards respectively have also achieved this position.
zasad@ who is active in the Russian local board has earned enough merits to become a Hero Member but has no sufficient activity yet.

makrospex has been promoted to Sr. Member.
lossnet who is active in the Turkish local board has also reached this level.

dragonvslinux became a Full Member.
giammangiato, Lachrymose and Tom Bombadil who are active in Italian and Turkish local boards respectively have also ranked up to the same position.

Cheers! Cool

I'm going to champion this account! Watch me! Smiley

I assume that you will be promoted to a higher position in the foreseeable future. My analyzer will watch your merit stats. Wink

I think there's something wrong about the list, some of the users are already achieved the rank. Or perhaps this is a list of every qualified user for their next step of rank?

Since I reserved only 3 posts at the beginning of this thread, it is impossible to display on the first page all users who have ranked up from January 24, 2018. Therefore, if the user list contains too many rows, I publish part of the logs in an external post.

Take a look here:

389 users received enough merits to rank up to Full Member:

Note: Since there are already too many users who received enough merits to rank up, parts of these logs have been published in other posts of this thread. See part 1, part 2.

236 users received enough merits to rank up to Sr. Member:

Note: See part 1.

By the way, soon I plan to publish the first part of the list of users who received enough merits to rank up to Hero Member.

Congratulations, AakZaki has ranked up to Hero member, He is active in Indonesian local board

AakZaki has been added to the logs. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1971
1% Skill 99% Luck :v
Pages:
Jump to: