Pages:
Author

Topic: [LOG] The ranked up members - Congratulations! - page 21. (Read 34291 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 4
This is a well comprehensive breakdown of rank members and merit source. They all started like newbie and look at where they are today. If they can make it to that level, why can't we? It's all about putting in your best and you'll get to the level you dream of.
Nice update and break down (thumbs up)
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Congrats to all new higher ranked members!

Let the 'merits' be with you  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 2166
I updated my three posts on the first page.

This week Ale88 who is active in the italian local board has become a Hero Member. lovesmayfamilis who is active in the russian local board has also earned enough merits to rank up to this level but does not have sufficient activity.

Agrawas is a new Senior Member.

Bttzed03 who is active in the philippine local board has ranked up to Full Member. DronV has also reached this position but in my opinion this inactive user who recently received 40 and 50 merits from the red tagged members looks suspicious.

Cheers! Cool
legendary
Weekly update.

mikeywith who is active in the arabic local forum has received enough merits to rank up to Legendary but does not have sufficient activity. Well done!

The recently unbanned user tvplus006 who is active in the russian local board has become a Hero Member.

hacker1001101001 is a new Sr. Member. FontSeli who is active in the russian local board has also reached this level.

nakamura12 and rhomelmabini have been promoted to Full Members.

Good luck to all the ranked up users! Cool
legendary
The logs and chart on the first page have been updated.

This week witcher_sense who is active in the russian local board has ranked up to Hero Member.

logfiles is a new Sr. Member. Paolo.Demidov who is active in the italian local board has also reached this level.

RapTarX has become a Full Member. Cryptorianx who is active in the turkish local board has also been promoted to this position.

Congratulations on ranking up! Cool

lovely research to put all this ranked up members together. Without them contributing meaningfully they won't have gotten there. I believe once you put your best into something you'll be rewarded.

Of course, users who make efforts and are eager to contribute to the forum will be rewarded with merits. These members will then be promoted to a higher rank if they achieve sufficient activity.
Activity: 560
Merit: 14
lovely research to put all this ranked up members together. Without them contributing meaningfully they won't have gotten there. I believe once you put your best into something you'll be rewarded. I so much believe someday we will ranked up to that stage ``legendary member'' a day begins a story. Congratulations once more
legendary
Weekly update.

Scheede who is active in the german local board has become a Hero Member.

frankbitcoin is a new Sr. Member. Lakai01 who is active in the german local board has also achieved this level.

The0ldl_lser who is active in the russian local board has ranked up to Full Member.

Cheers! Cool

I never thought I could achieve it Cheesy
thanks bro

Perhaps in the future you will be added to the list of members who have more than 2000 merits. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1971
1% Skill 99% Luck :v
Weekly update.

roycilik and 1miau who are active in indonesian and german local boards respectively have earned enough merits to rank up to Legendary but do not have sufficient activity.
I never thought I could achieve it Cheesy
thanks bro
legendary
My posts and chart on the first page have been updated again.

This week Toxic2040 has received enough merits to rank up to Legendary but does not have sufficient activity.

bobita who is active in the turkish local board has become a Hero Member. AverageGlabella has also earned enough merits to reach this level but does not have sufficient activity.

gospodin, MoxnatyShmel and yazher who are active in turkish, russian and philippine local boards respectively have been promoted to Sr. Members.

coly20032003 is a new Full Member. Macadonian has also received enough merits to reach this position but does not have sufficient activity.

legendary
Weekly update.

roycilik and 1miau who are active in indonesian and german local boards respectively have earned enough merits to rank up to Legendary but do not have sufficient activity.

This week imhoneer who is active in the russian local board has become a Hero Member. fillippone who is active in the italian local board has also received enough merits to reach this level but does not have sufficient activity.

alegotardo who is active in the portuguese local board has been promoted to Sr. Member.

hd49728 is a new Full Member. masulum, Zwei and trendcoin who are active in indonesian, arabic and turkish local boards respectively has also ranked up to this position.

Best wishes.

The most appreciated btctalk members we have

I agree with you. The ranked up members do a good job making useful posts and creating interesting threads on the forum.

In a few years I will surely ranking up too Smiley I'm missing only "few" merits  Cool

You need to earn 415 merits to rank up. Contribute to the forum, and you'll probably become a Legendary. Wink
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
Congratulations on ranking up!

I know aundroid and Hilde X from the German Board; They do a really good job with their informative and good posts.
In a few years I will surely ranking up too Smiley I'm missing only "few" merits  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
The most appreciated btctalk members we have
legendary
The logs and chart on the first page have been updated again.

This week iasenko has received enough merits to rank up to Legendary but does not have sufficient activity.

aundroid, crwth and xenon131 who are active in german, philippine and russian local boards respectively have become Hero Members.

Hilde X who is active in the german local board has been promoted to Sr. Member.

hornetsnest is a new Full Member.

Thank you for your congratulations!

Good luck. Wink
Activity: 383
Merit: 149
Weekly update.

BITCOIN4X and DIKUL who are active in indonesian and russian local boards respectively have been promoted to Full Members.

Best wishes.

Thank you for your congratulations!
legendary
Weekly update.

o_e_l_e_o earned a lot of merits and now has more than 2000 merits. Awesome! Cool

Steamtyme has received enough merits to rank up to Legendary but does not have sufficient activity.

mgoz and PrimeNumber7 are new Full Members.

Cheers! Cool

An incredible thread you've got here, If I may ask how do you keep track of almost every single user on here ?

To keep track of ranked up members, my analysis uses a weekly dump containing the latest merit transfer transactions.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
All my posts and chart on the front page have been updated.

Harkorede and btcsmlcmnr have become Full Members. YOSHIE who is active in the indonesian local board has also been promoted to this position.

Thank you!

An incredible thread you've got here, If I may ask how do you keep track of almost every single user on here ?
legendary
All my posts and chart on the front page have been updated.

This week duesoldi who is active in the italian local board has ranked up to Hero Member. Artemis3 and CryptopreneurBrainboss have also received enough merits to reach this level but do not have sufficient activity.

Spazzer is a new Sr. Member.

Harkorede and btcsmlcmnr have become Full Members. YOSHIE who is active in the indonesian local board has also been promoted to this position.

Awesome, thanks!

You're welcome.
1Dq
copper member
Activity: 315
Merit: 950
Crypto Artist
The logs and chart on the first page have been updated. Since there are already too many users in the lists of new Sr. Members and Hero Members, now I use the third post which I reserved before.

bill gator is a new Legendary! joniboini and coinlocket$ who are active in indonesian and italian local boards respectively have also received enough merits to rank up to this level but do not have sufficient activity.

This week ChiBitCTy and DireWolfM14 have become Hero Members.

vroom has ranked up to Sr. Member. cestmoi, witcher_sense and GreatArkansas who are active in french, russian and philippine local boards respectively have also reached this position.

1Dq and Sharon121212 are new Full Members. Dzeronimo who is active in the croatian local board has also been promoted to this level.

Congratulations on ranking up!  Cool
Awesome, thanks!
legendary
Weekly update.

Lauda and micgoossens earned a lot of merits and now they have more than 2000 merits. Wow! Cool

bob123 has received enough merits to rank up to Legendary but does not have sufficient activity.

ryzaadit who is active in the indonesian local board has become a new Hero Member.

JSRAW and Phil_S are new Senior Members.

BITCOIN4X and DIKUL who are active in indonesian and russian local boards respectively have been promoted to Full Members.

Best wishes.

And also BITCOIN4X ranked up to FUll Member
please add this user to the List Wink

This user has been included to the list of Full Members.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1971
1% Skill 99% Luck :v
And also BITCOIN4X ranked up to FUll Member
please add this user to the List Wink
Pages:
Jump to: