Pages:
Author

Topic: [LOGIC] Logicoin | Decentralized Anonymous Smart Contracts | Blockchain Tech - page 11. (Read 117199 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
We need to push hard or find the way that mintpal add us right away!  Grin

Any suggestion?

This coin is dangerously close to getting delisted from exchanges, mintpal will not touch it, why should they?

Mintpal is the holy grail of exchanges right now. They're even closing the voting soon, so will be based on strong community and a strong coin. We make the coin, so we should support it instead of constantly doubting it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Any suggestion?

This coin is dangerously close to getting delisted from exchanges, mintpal will not touch it, why should they?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Activity: 140

Any suggestion?

Don't focus so much on Mintpal. The key is to get it on Bittrex and gain volume. Otherwise it will die on mintpal like zimstake and the others. Trust me guys. Getting on Mintpal before having volume will kill it. Bittrex is the key after the dev. makes some changes... OR WHEN THEY MAKE CHANGES. GOD taking so long!

Mintpal isnt important but development of the coin is,DEV should keep us uptaded.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

Any suggestion?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Mintpal
Important: Please be aware that we are phasing out the voting system. We have removed the option to make payment votes and will stop taking voting winners from 1st September onwards. The system will continue as normal until then.

We won't make it
NuclearIT.pl - accepts LGC as payment for IT hardware in PL!
SOCIAL:
facebook.com/NuclearIT
twitter.com/NUCLEARIT_PL
Activity: 102
it also looks like there are going to be 10000000 Million Coins on logicoin.io as opposed to 10 million coins on the coin specification section. that should be changed  Undecided
Activity: 102
Reading between the lines on the thread, i don't think too much will happen until we reach the 6th block halving  (1.5625 coins per block), this is just the "get the coins out there" phase. I do agree a bit more communication from the devs would help! In a way we are in the instamine phase of POS coins, just a longer, fairer duration- stops all the miners with monster mining farms getting all the coins.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Its just silence before the storm. I'm buying all the LGC I can right now - after the last block halving there will be some buy walls or smth to rise the coin value accordingly to its mining capability. Scrypt miners soon will join X trend (11, 13, 15) and one of the most solid coins is right here for free right now... patience is a virtue specially in a crypto world. I'm here from the scrypt, I invested in a lot of Coins, like Doge, DRK, Lotto, MAX and I sold them all before their time because of thinks like this here and lost a lot as later there ware worth a lot of money... I just need to wait, wont make the same mistake 4 time in a row.
I heard LGC will be soon accepted by nuclearIT.pl for hardware (including mining rigs) - the android wallet is working fine, you can pay on the move. I'm waiting you can sell your LGC to me Smiley

Listen newbie, you can say all the great things you want but I've been hands on with Logicoin. All I can say is, It doesn't take this long to change the ticker name to LOGIC.

There were basic requests made and none of them were fulfilled. Not only I, but the community deserves some response. Instead the dev is ignoring and just presenting old ideas that were already implemented or features that other coins already have. Like the question before, what makes Logicoin and quarkbar diff?

Come on guys. I know a bunch of you are holding this coin and want some answers.
I'm trying to get this to the next level but I need some help.

Totally agree with you! We need some update. And soon!

This coin is great but can crash if the dev do nothing!
Its just silence before the storm. I'm buying all the LGC I can right now - after the last block halving there will be some buy walls or smth to rise the coin value accordingly to its mining capability. Scrypt miners soon will join X trend (11, 13, 15) and one of the most solid coins is right here for free right now... patience is a virtue specially in a crypto world. I'm here from the scrypt, I invested in a lot of Coins, like Doge, DRK, Lotto, MAX and I sold them all before their time because of thinks like this here and lost a lot as later there ware worth a lot of money... I just need to wait, wont make the same mistake 4 time in a row.
I heard LGC will be soon accepted by nuclearIT.pl for hardware (including mining rigs) - the android wallet is working fine, you can pay on the move. I'm waiting you can sell your LGC to me Smiley
Activity: 2
You are welcome to use new Logicoin pool - MPOS, PPLNS, 1% fee.
lgc.hashville. tk
ebi
Activity: 61
Activity: 219
Logic to the Jupiter! We love logic!
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Hmm my android wallet does not seem to be syncing :/ the last (only) block in the network monitor is 83520 from 10th of june :| any ideas?

Got it sorted by adding one of the nodes from the first post! syncing like a boss now
Activity: 249
Hmm my android wallet does not seem to be syncing :/ the last (only) block in the network monitor is 83520 from 10th of june :| any ideas?
Activity: 56
I just thought i would give a small update and let you all know that we have our pulse test net up and running and every thing is going great!
Activity: 350

LGC.HASHLINK.EU
Spread some hash! Wink

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Forum and IRC Support
- DoS and DDoS Protection
- Flood protection
Please community VOTE FOR LOGIC ITS FREE! ONE VOTE PER HOUR!
http://www.coinwarz.com/voting

VOTE your vote counts very much! Got Coins ? have the vote page opened all the time!
Pages:
Jump to: