Pages:
Author

Topic: [LOGIC] Logicoin | Decentralized Anonymous Smart Contracts | Blockchain Tech - page 8. (Read 117199 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I was asked to hold off on getting pulse on the LGC Mainnet for now so I've gotten together a to do list.

Immediate Focus:

Upgrade Wallet (Complete)
New Icons + Branding (Complete)
Update Ticker to LOGIC (Complete)
Fix Subsidy (Huh)
Include Tor Support (Almost Complete)
Implement Pulse (Almost Complete)

I've already contacted a few merchants and once pulse goes live we will be making a major push towards getting a vendor API.

Wallet style has been upgraded and also includes a statistics page and block explorer. Branding and Icons have been changed to reflect Logicoin's updated graphics. Ticker has been changed from (LGC) to (LOGIC).

Considering quick & dirty subsidy fix while waiting for pulse:
When difficulty is under 50 then reward is 20
if difficulty is under 100 reward is 10
otherwise reward is 5

Chances are that reward would be 20 which would benefit miners. At worst case scenario reward would never be lower than 5.

I've Tested Tor Support and there's a few bugs that might make it problematic for nodes that don't upgrade so rather than do two mandatory upgrades I've decided to hold off on full Tor implementation.

Some Screenshots of the new wallet style. This update is optional.

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Maybe dev is on holiday xD and relax before back to school Cheesy

I'm out sell 70% of me LGC xD
Activity: 140
some words from dev will do the work, dev atleast show some presence here  Tongue
Activity: 45
LOGIC is accepted in PL, quote from one of the shops:
"From this day forward we accept cryptocurrency in exchange for IT hardware (workstations, mining rigs etc.). Contact us to get your calculation in cryptocurrency your interested in dealing with - we accept matured coins (BitCoin BTC; LiteCoin LTC; LogiCoin LGC; HiroCoin HIRO; DarkCoin DRK and others)! We invite all to purchase IT goods at nuclearIT.pl for Cryptocurrencies! (all purchases are documented with according invoice!)"

quote from: nuclearIT.pl
Activity: 219
You heard it here first, the next novel feature to be integrated, it's called DVG (aka DEVGONE)

Here's how it works:
Similar to when DGW kicks in, increasing difficulty when NetHash goes up, DVG kicks in and automatically lowers Developer involvement when the price of a coin goes too high, or the community gets too excited about a coin.

Believe it or not, it's quite possible, this innovative, ground breaking feature has already been implemented here.  Wink
ahahahh lol
but I think we should be more optimistic Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I haven't lost hope but, I'm feeling like the horse is losing steam.  The silence is deafening.

i dont' mind the silence so much as long as everything is working properly. i can get pretty noisy when my stuff isn't working.

i'm not really concerned about the silence of the dev. i mean, he is a member of the cryptocoin revival foundation. what's he going to do, let the coin die and then revive it at a later date? that wouldn't make much sense.

i don't envy the amount of work he must have on his plate in order to get pulse up and running and all the wallets updated.

bring on the pulse!!!

I hear you, but many questions have been asked and issues brought up over the last 3 or 4 weeks by the "community".  Nothing was addressed.   PoS???  Anon???  Ticker Change???  etc...etc...etc...

I get the feeling the devs:
A) want the price to drop so they can accumulate more LOGIC (understandable)
B) have placed this currency on the back burner

We are the early adopters and supporters.  We deserve an update every now an then, even if it's just a "hey, we're still here, no updates but we are working on  ____   ____   ____.

agreed.

If you want updates on pulse, look here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7819309

And if you want to know where the dev is, scroll down.

Yeah. Um. I'd say we got ditched for two weeks. I'm out. Keeping this community at least updated obviously isn't that important.

Sorry, for my uncharacteristically blunt and non-diplomatic stance. But this sucks.
Yes, but without the people who wish to purchase a coin LGC is the only digit on your computer. Developers did not do it for free at the beginning of the difficulty of extraction is always low, and this is their time to take LGC.  they have the greatest impact on the market price now sow can earn a lot.

do not forget it.

you can only suppose that. devs can develop crypto just for fun or training before something big.
never mind...

your exact wording was "Whether developers have any idea about marketing? ... You want my money?"
this is wrong appeal to devs logically.
but we talk about LOGIC here Wink
Yes, but without the people who wish to purchase a coin LGC is the only digit on your computer. Developers did not do it for free at the beginning of the difficulty of extraction is always low, and this is their time to take LGC.  they have the greatest impact on the market price now sow can earn a lot.

do not forget it.
Whether developers have any idea about marketing? The silence and the lack of any information discourages investors. You want my money? This give me specific information as progress goes, what is the current target, and what is the long-term plan. If this coin is another worthless speculation I get out.
LOGIC is coin without premine and ipo.
devs work in any schedule they want.
theye can't get your money, cause they don't sell logicoin (may be they do, but on exchange like others).
don't forget about this.

and thanks devs for your hard work!
Whether developers have any idea about marketing? The silence and the lack of any information discourages investors. You want my money? This give me specific information as progress goes, what is the current target, and what is the long-term plan. If this coin is another worthless speculation I get out.
Activity: 518
Merit: 505
attention p2pool miners.

you may wish to regularly send your logicoin to another wallet in large chunks or they may be stuck there forever.

i made the mistake of mining to one wallet for 3 months straight without sending any out.

due to the thousands of transactions, the maximum amount of coins i can send at one time is continually getting smaller with the "transaction too large error" when i exceed the maximum amount.

it appears logicoin is not the only coin to have experienced this problem.

one third of all my coins are now stuck in a wallet that i can now only send out a maximum of 80 coins at a time. it started at 3000 coins and the amount has been continually getting smaller but, i stopped there because i was tired.

if you are p2pool mining logicoin and bagholding a large amount of logicoin, you may also be affected.

Cry

no worries you just need to send a parcel to max 50 LGC with interval 50 seconds, you can write easy script in php.
Yeah, I solved that with a shell script in an endless while loop...

I had to go down to 1 LGC
Activity: 34
attention p2pool miners.

you may wish to regularly send your logicoin to another wallet in large chunks or they may be stuck there forever.

i made the mistake of mining to one wallet for 3 months straight without sending any out.

due to the thousands of transactions, the maximum amount of coins i can send at one time is continually getting smaller with the "transaction too large error" when i exceed the maximum amount.

one third of all my coins are now stuck in a wallet that i can now only send out a maximum of 80 coins at a time. it started at 3000 coins and the amount has been continually getting smaller but, i stopped there because i was tired.

if you are p2pool mining logicoin and bagholding a large amount of logicoin, you may also be affected.

Cry

I agree, it seems like problem is about mining to the wallet. Because I also did mining to my wallet and get the same error when trying to send. I should have tried uninstalling and wiping wallet and try sending with freshly installed wallet. But I already sent all LGCs paying fees and wallet is empty now Smiley
attention p2pool miners.

Cry

no worries you just need to send a parcel to max 50 LGC with interval 50 seconds, you can write easy script in php.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io

Migration 100% completed!

Our move to the SuchPool SSO (Single Sign-On) has been done without any issue!

Join us mining Logicoin! We are here since the early beginnings!

Come see the new pool at http://SuchPool.pw/lgc

All your stats/shares/coins/pending payouts/workers have been restored on the new version! All the pools we will add on this platform will share the same logins, so on new launches you may simply move your miners on our different ports hosted under SuchPool SSO and your coins will be delivered in your accounts!

** YOU WILL NEED TO RE-ENTER YOUR PAYOUT ADDRESSES, RESET YOUR PASS AND PIN **

IF YOU HAD A DARKCOIN ACCOUNT WITH US, THAT ONE HAS PRIORITY. IN THAT CASE YOU WON'T NEED TO RESET ANYTHING. JUST RE-ENTER PAYOUT ADDRESS.

Here is a sneak peak at our new interface! Come and login to see it in operation. If you have no account, it's time to register!

If you notice any issue, or want to make some comments, feel free to drop us an email at [email protected]! We are there for you!

To reach us:

URL: http://www.suchpool.pw
    Email: [email protected]
    IRC: irc.freenode.net - #suchpool
    Twitter: @SuchPool
    Support: Support.SuchPool.pw

Activity: 252
lgc.altmine.net p2pool

* Dedicated servers in Europe with 1 Gbit/s connection and DDoS protection.
* No user account required.
* Instant payouts when blocks are found.
* 0.75% fee.

p2pool sourcecode: https://bitbucket.org/dstorm/p2pool-lgc
I moved much much more no problem.
I have no problems with sanding coins, all works great, just moved a lot of coins with no problem.

try second time move more like 5000 then you have a problem.  
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
for me the smaller amount of coins i had in my wallet, the smaller amount of coins i could send in one transaction.
I have no problems with sanding coins, all works great, just moved a lot of coins with no problem.
Activity: 308
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL
dump your private key in the console and import it in the new wallet!

Thanks.

I'm waiting for the Logicoin-QT to sync but it seems to be stuck at block 89223...
Pages:
Jump to: