Pages:
Author

Topic: [LOGIC] Logicoin | Decentralized Anonymous Smart Contracts | Blockchain Tech - page 23. (Read 117199 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
If someone got problem with sync, I manage to sync by adding some node with the debug console of the wallet.

Go on console and right addnode xx.xxx.xxx.xx add

And add all node in the OP. Then everything sync.

I will trow some gh soon in the pool.

Keep the good work dev.

If you need help, I can help for marketing. PM me  Grin

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
everyone doing a great job, there will be POS or not?

On the exchange? Yep

No, i actually asked the DEV that there will be Proof of Stake or not? Nice looking site  Grin

We will know everything next week. Dev will release news.

is it possible to increase Block reward and then make it POS?

We are working on something in conjuction with the CRF. I can't say too much about it at this point but it will be a first in the crypto world. As far as block rewards go we will be implementing a variable block reward. If hash rate is below a certain point reward will be doubled. If It's about say 10GH reward is halved.
Activity: 476

On the exchange? Yep

No, i actually asked the DEV that there will be Proof of Stake or not? Nice looking site  Grin

We will know everything next week. Dev will release news.

is it possible to increase Block reward and then make it POS?

On the exchange? Yep

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

On the exchange? Yep
thanks to all of you for Kingcoiny.
Now we're waiting for you there! Happy trading and enjoy the last 24h trading without fees!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

Logicoin has beed added to Kingcoiny : https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=16

Happy trading!

Thanks for adding us! Really nice exchange!
This coin has a very familiar name and specs to some people I congregated with....it must mean you are those Polish coin Dev's  Wink

We are Australian Cheesy and....American Sad. Joking of course. You American's go alright!

Haha I scoured google/btctalk looking to see if 'Logicoin' was already taken for a coin name but couldn't find anything which worried me because the name here was registered:P Would be glad to have the 'Logicoin' handle if you are willing to pass it on.

Funny what you find in PM's aye Wink

haha depends what ends up in my inbox Tongue
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
This coin has a very familiar name and specs to some people I congregated with....it must mean you are those Polish coin Dev's  Wink

We are Australian Cheesy and....American Sad. Joking of course. You American's go alright!

Haha I scoured google/btctalk looking to see if 'Logicoin' was already taken for a coin name but couldn't find anything which worried me because the name here was registered:P Would be glad to have the 'Logicoin' handle if you are willing to pass it on.

Funny what you find in PM's aye Wink

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Do you want the Official Logicoin BCT Handle since I registered it way before any of you could ? lol
Is it normal that I cant sync my wallet??

Do I have to add some nodes?

I want to test this coin before putting my farm in.

I got a lot of gh so I'm sure I can help this community.

Cheers  Grin

What OS are you using? If your are using windows 32bit please try downloading http://logicoin.info/Logicoin-QT.zip

If you aren't using 32bit then it should sync up fine without a conf but if thats not the case please try adding the following nodes.

Code:
addnode=86.12.128.105
addnode=84.19.47.50
addnode=72.53.100.22
addnode=198.177.58.35
addnode=96.22.137.23
addnode=104.34.21.87
addnode=92.222.19.210
addnode=62.210.141.204

Also CRF have been nice enough to host a block explorer for us which is what we will use for the android wallet. For those using the beta client it should already be part of the programming but the link maybe slightly malformed. It's already been fixed for the release version.

http://explorer.cryptocoinrevival.com/
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
still not able to sync. Let me know if you have any idea. Will like to trow my gh in the system!
Cheers  Wink

Browse to the LGC file location "C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\LogiCoin" and only if you have not sent any LGC to the wallet delete the logicoin folder and run the logicoin-QT.exe from the OP, if you have sent coins to the lgc wallet back up your wallet.dat file and paste it back into the LogiCoin folder after you have deleted the old LogiCoin folder and ran logicoin-QT.exe and turned it off.
legendary
still not able to sync. Let me know if you have any idea. Will like to trow my gh in the system!
Cheers  Wink
legendary
Still noting. Someone got a idea how to solve this??

I also need bat file for hd6850 and 6870. Got multiple farm and want to swtich to X11.

Thanks you help will be reward.  Smiley

legendary
Is it normal that I cant sync my wallet??

Do I have to add some nodes?

I want to test this coin before putting my farm in.

I got a lot of gh so I'm sure I can help this community.

Cheers  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: