Pages:
Author

Topic: [LOGIC] Logicoin | Decentralized Anonymous Smart Contracts | Blockchain Tech - page 26. (Read 117199 times)

legendary
Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The software team that runs distrocoin makes online wallets and android wallets and it looks like they can have everything up in 1 day https://raxe.io/index.html#!products
I am not affiliated with them though i do hold some disrtocoin, i have no idea how legit they are but it might be worth a look at the least.

Dev's are doing an alright job as is imo and $99 a month for an android wallet (doesn't look like you get source code either) is pretty damn excessive.

we have less than 1g/h on the entire network and the price has dropped alot, no buy support at all....no one wants logicoin but its nice you think everything is going great
this coin becomes less and less viable everyday because development has almost completely stopped despite rather large bounty offers for any type of logi related material

with all due respect its $100 frickin dollars and we have this stuff online in 24hours, pure tangible progress

How has development stopped? DGW3 implemented a week ago (First X11 coin to implement it). Paper wallets, OSX wallet and Reddit tipbot all arrived within days of each other and it also looks like dev's are trying to get it listed on bittrex. As far as I can tell the team must be working pretty fricken hard as alot of these services are usually offered by 3rd parties.

$100 a MONTH for an android app is certainly more than I would expect the dev's to pay. Maybe $100 for the android wallet and source code could be justified but to have that as a monthly fee is plain ridiculous.

It's also worth noting that legitimate coins like this have a hard time gathering a following like shibe/ac/wc/sync. All of which have failed pretty hard and left alot of people out of pocket. Granted the buy support is fairly low but I'm not sure what "development" could be done that would fix that issue. Paying that sort of money on a monthly subscription service for a dr0id wallet won't make the price rise as you seem to think? With the price of BTC on the rise its no surprise lots of people are cashing out of alts.

i cannot disagree with you about the price of the wallet, it is out right crazy price but it is the exact type of things we need to have done sooner than later.
as it stands right now, this coin will not survive another halving......you cannot secure a network with no hashes this is a fact

when a coin like Distro comes out with these things at launch and were here basically begging for anyone to come along and claim a worthless bounty of coins months after launch it is clear we are not moving in the correct direction.

The dev cannot code or we would have these things done already, all he has done is taken other people code and copy/pasted it into his. that is not inovation, that is not progress when you just copy/paste open source material and cannot think for yourself.

spend $75bucks get a buisness licence, charge a flat 1% pool fee for development, take that small amount and start buying gold to back the coin, add anono features and bam you have a coin backed by ever increasing amounts of gold(though small), you have created not a currency but a totally anono wealth hiding crypto that would actually make offshore banking obsolete. that would fucking sell

now i wait for my idea to be borrowed and released in a coin within 7days

Activity: 750
Merit: 500
The software team that runs distrocoin makes online wallets and android wallets and it looks like they can have everything up in 1 day https://raxe.io/index.html#!products
I am not affiliated with them though i do hold some disrtocoin, i have no idea how legit they are but it might be worth a look at the least.

Dev's are doing an alright job as is imo and $99 a month for an android wallet (doesn't look like you get source code either) is pretty damn excessive.

we have less than 1g/h on the entire network and the price has dropped alot, no buy support at all....no one wants logicoin but its nice you think everything is going great
this coin becomes less and less viable everyday because development has almost completely stopped despite rather large bounty offers for any type of logi related material

with all due respect its $100 frickin dollars and we have this stuff online in 24hours, pure tangible progress

How has development stopped? DGW3 implemented a week ago (First X11 coin to implement it). Paper wallets, OSX wallet and Reddit tipbot all arrived within days of each other and it also looks like dev's are trying to get it listed on bittrex. As far as I can tell the team must be working pretty fricken hard as alot of these services are usually offered by 3rd parties.

$100 a MONTH for an android app is certainly more than I would expect the dev's to pay. Maybe $100 for the android wallet and source code could be justified but to have that as a monthly fee is plain ridiculous.

It's also worth noting that legitimate coins like this have a hard time gathering a following like shibe/ac/wc/sync. All of which have failed pretty hard and left alot of people out of pocket. Granted the buy support is fairly low but I'm not sure what "development" could be done that would fix that issue. Paying that sort of money on a monthly subscription service for a dr0id wallet won't make the price rise as you seem to think? With the price of BTC on the rise its no surprise lots of people are cashing out of alts.
Activity: 896
Is P2Pool fake share proof?

What's the setup for the official P2P pool where the Logicoin developers get the fee?

http://lgc.x11pools.com:8652

user address and pw:? is that correct?

p2pool so its probably your wallet address as username and whatever you want as pass.
Activity: 896
What's the setup for the official P2P pool where the Logicoin developers get the fee?

user address and pw:? is that correct?

Use your lgc coin address as the user name. password can be anything, it is not relevant. Payment will go directly to your lgc coin address
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 126
Announcement
We have built a Hackintosh and managed to compile an OSX wallet using the latest source. We would really appreciate if someone could test and let us know if it syncs up correctly!

You can find it HERE
Hey guys.

We currently have a tipbot running for reddit. There's still some minor adjustments to be made regarding the value of the coin but everything else is functioning correctly, You can register, withdraw, and tip but until we get the poloniex API working for Altcointip then its best to ignore the $ value. So far its only enabled for /r/logicoin but we will expand this after some further testing.

On the topic of reddit we are also looking for a moderator so if you feel your active enough please contact me via PM.

The response to the paper wallets has been generally positive but we wanted to give you guys something a bit more complex and nice.

Constructive Criticism is welcome.
legendary
I just uploaded a new Spanish translation.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=626169.new#new

I can't translate the png titles, if you can translate them I'll change them in my post.

I will send an additional 250 LGC to the address in your signature, if that's ok.

Edit: sent.
Activity: 122
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
It's a big problem when there is an unknown pool is taking 76% of the network. Huge problem. Must spread.

I'm willing to bet its yet another multipool. Keep seeing the same sort of thing across other x11 coins as well and it also explains the dump down to 2.2k satoshis.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I just uploaded a new Spanish translation.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=626169.new#new

I can't translate the png titles, if you can translate them I'll change them in my post.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Logicoin NOMP Pool Hosted in US

address:
URL (difficulty 0.001): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3009
URL (difficulty 0.001): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3033
URL (difficulty 0.01): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3258

Username: Your Logicoin address
Passoword:  Does not matter, anything!

http://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:8080
Node fee: 1%

Spread the hashes!!

Example:
Minerd - Cpuminer
minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3009 -u Your Logicoin wallet address -p x

CCMINER:
ccminer.exe -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3009 -u Your Logicoin wallet address -p x
Sgminer
./sgminer -k darkcoin --queue 0 --scan-time 1 --expiry 1 -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3009 -u Your Logicoin wallet address -p x
With only 10 million coin in existence, we were able to get a few generous donations for a few bounties.

Blog Posts & Articles about LOGICOIN = Reward 250 LGC
(Website must have a minimum 100 visitors a day with requirements:
Must have a minimum 400 words. Must add our logo and link to www.logicoin.info & our reddit page.
(Articles before May 24th are not accepted.)

Reddit Tip Bot - Reward: 1000 LGC

LGC Video - professional youtube or vimeo video of Logicoin - Reward 500 LGC

Translations of our Bitcointalk page = 250 LGC Each
Must be a translation of our LOGICOIN page on bitcointalk and other forums, posted on the language threads.
(Languages before May 24th are not accepted.)
-Chinese
-Russian
-Polish
-Spanish
-German
-Greek
-Italian
-Dutch
-French
-Korean
-Japanese
-Thailand
-Vietnamese

POOLS - Reward: 500 LGC
Well known trusted pools ONLY. We will review and accept accordingly.
Help miners mine logicoin on your pool. Can not be an existing pool.

Donations towards bounties can go here: LeAhvQ8jBbbzttVAGKfLi5JJQjgK8TVGGj

Added to the OP and the dev team is also offering 500LGC for an osx wallet compiled using the latest source!
legendary
With only 10 million coin in existence, we were able to get a few generous donations for a few bounties.

Blog Posts & Articles about LOGICOIN = Reward 250 LGC
(Website must have a minimum 100 visitors a day with requirements:
Must have a minimum 400 words. Must add our logo and link to www.logicoin.info & our reddit page.
(Articles before May 24th are not accepted.)

Reddit Tip Bot - Reward: 1000 LGC

LGC Video - professional youtube or vimeo video of Logicoin - Reward 500 LGC

Translations of our Bitcointalk page = 250 LGC Each
Must be a translation of our LOGICOIN page on bitcointalk and other forums, posted on the language threads.
(Languages before May 24th are not accepted.)
-Chinese
-Russian
-Polish
-Spanish
-German
-Greek
-Italian
-Dutch
-French
-Korean
-Japanese
-Thailand
-Vietnamese

POOLS - Reward: 500 LGC
Well known trusted pools ONLY. We will review and accept accordingly.
Help miners mine logicoin on your pool. Can not be an existing pool.

Donations towards bounties can go here: LeAhvQ8jBbbzttVAGKfLi5JJQjgK8TVGGj

Thank you very much for your generous contribution to the logicoin community, lets keep those votes coming on mintpal guys! https://www.mintpal.com/voting#LGC

Is there a bounty fund we can donate to?

As for the above bounties, consider them doubled. godwits, if you'll let me know when/if they get completed with the appropriate address, I'll match these amounts.
Pages:
Jump to: