Pages:
Author

Topic: [LOGIC] Logicoin | Decentralized Anonymous Smart Contracts | Blockchain Tech - page 27. (Read 117199 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
With only 10 million coin in existence, we were able to get a few generous donations for a few bounties.

Blog Posts & Articles about LOGICOIN = Reward 250 LGC
(Website must have a minimum 100 visitors a day with requirements:
Must have a minimum 400 words. Must add our logo and link to www.logicoin.info & our reddit page.
(Articles before May 24th are not accepted.)

Reddit Tip Bot - Reward: 1000 LGC

LGC Video - professional youtube or vimeo video of Logicoin - Reward 500 LGC

Translations of our Bitcointalk page = 250 LGC Each
Must be a translation of our LOGICOIN page on bitcointalk and other forums, posted on the language threads.
(Languages before May 24th are not accepted.)
-Chinese
-Russian
-Polish
-Spanish
-German
-Greek
-Italian
-Dutch
-French
-Korean
-Japanese
-Thailand
-Vietnamese

POOLS - Reward: 500 LGC
Well known trusted pools ONLY. We will review and accept accordingly.
Help miners mine logicoin on your pool. Can not be an existing pool.

Donations towards bounties can go here: LeAhvQ8jBbbzttVAGKfLi5JJQjgK8TVGGj

Thank you very much for your generous contribution to the logicoin community, lets keep those votes coming on mintpal guys! https://www.mintpal.com/voting#LGC
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
just started mining..hope that this coin will make me rich
not instantly but in near future.
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
just started mining..hope that this coin will make me rich
Activity: 685
Merit: 500
New kid on the block.
I like this coin and the specs.. will mine with 10MH/s  Wink
Activity: 140
we need more publicity, spread the word about logicoin  Cheesy
Activity: 33
Activity: 308
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

Is the mac wallet on the first post updated just like the windows wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Logicoin NOMP Pool Hosted in US

address:
URL (difficulty 0.001): stratum+tcp://scorp-p2pool.tk:3009
URL (difficulty 0.001): stratum+tcp://scorp-p2pool.tk:3033
URL (difficulty 0.01): stratum+tcp://scorp-p2pool.tk:3258

Username: Your Logicoin address
Passoword:  Does not matter, anything!

http://scorp-p2pool.tk:8080
Node fee: 1%

Spread the hashes!!

Example:
Minerd - Cpuminer
minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://scorp-p2pool.tk:3009 -u Your Logicoin wallet address -p x

CCMINER:
ccminer.exe -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://scorp-p2pool.tk:3009 -u Your Logicoin wallet address -p x
Sgminer
./sgminer -k darkcoin --queue 0 --scan-time 1 --expiry 1 -o stratum+tcp://scorp-p2pool.tk:3009 -u Your Logicoin wallet address -p x
Activity: 126
Paper Wallet Generator
Generate and Print Paper Wallets for Safe & Secure Storage.

Logicoin Paper Wallets
Activity: 56
Great work on mintpal guys were really starting to move up the list now!
legendary
Activity: 1105
congrats to luigi on quickly become the biggest lgc whale!!! only about 70K more to go. should we still call you luigi or mr whale?  Tongue

lol, I'll let you know what the right title is later on. Tongue

let us know when you become a whale on http://chainz.cryptoid.info/lgc/#!rich

Getting closer e'ryday.

Edit: someone just bought up to 4k.
legendary
congrats to luigi on quickly become the biggest lgc whale!!! only about 70K more to go. should we still call you luigi or mr whale?  Tongue

lol, I'll let you know what the right title is later on. Tongue
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Coinnext Exchange added LogiCoin

Trade at https://coinnext.com/trade/LGC/BTC

On top, trading is completely free for 90 days.
legendary
only 80 BTC to buy up the whole logicoin market on polo. lol.
It's so underrated that It's crazy!

Even crazier. You can buy 16% of all logicoins currently in existance (395581.14299223 logicoins out of 2,446,450 to be exact as of a few minutes ago) off of poloniex for 27.43 btc. If you're feeling thrifty, you can have almost 7% for 8.2 btc.

Want to hear something crazier then that?@! lol

The max amount of coins that comes into the market in 24 hrs is only 36,000 coins. That's about 1 bitcoin a day at current prices. That means if a group of investor decided to buy and hold without selling until 10 times the price... they can do it. YIKES!

10 times is 40,000 satoshi. lol

You can buy the whole market at the current price for 80 BTC... if it was available. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked No one will sell. only multipools. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

So.. how long before the parastites eat through luigi1111's buy wall ?

When its gone, who will become the next bagholder/ demand creating hero ?

@luigi1111 You cannot win here unless you're with the "in" crowd. Gabbing about your buy wall, only makes you an easier target.

Have you considered that that *might* be what I'm going for here? There's no liquidity in this thing. If I want to buy, I'd much rather have people selling to me.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

Even crazier. You can buy 16% of all logicoins currently in existance (395581.14299223 logicoins out of 2,446,450 to be exact as of a few minutes ago) off of poloniex for 27.43 btc. If you're feeling thrifty, you can have almost 7% for 8.2 btc.

Want to hear something crazier then that?@! lol

The max amount of coins that comes into the market in 24 hrs is only 36,000 coins. That's about 1 bitcoin a day at current prices. That means if a group of investor decided to buy and hold without selling until 10 times the price... they can do it. YIKES!

10 times is 40,000 satoshi. lol

You can buy the whole market at the current price for 80 BTC... if it was available. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked No one will sell. only multipools. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

So.. how long before the parastites eat through luigi1111's buy wall ?

When its gone, who will become the next bagholder/ demand creating hero ?

@luigi1111 You cannot win here unless you're with the "in" crowd. Gabbing about your buy wall, only makes you an easier target.
Activity: 280

Have coinmarketcap changed the way they list coins or is there a bug on the site. Logicoin comes in at #160 currently with a coinmarket cap that is higher than many of the other coins listed between 110 etc. For example Logicoinj currently has a marketcap of $47,000 and is in 160th place. However Bitleu only has a market cap of $4,820 but is in 126th place, and the next fifteen coins above Bitleu have a market cap smaller than Logicoin, and yet they are listed almost 40 places higher than Logicoin. Before these recent turmoils which started about 4 days ago Logicoin was trading bewteen 92nd place and 109th place on Coinmrketcap and looked to stabilize on the first page.

So either;

1) : There is currently a bug in the coinmarketcap system.
2) : Coinmarketcap has changed the way they list coins.
3) : Or a bunch of small time other coins are being mis-represented as being higher than they should be... for reasons unknown to me. Huh
4) : I have goofed and missed something incredibly obvious. Grin

It's somewhat annoying I guess, but they rank all coins low daily volume < $500 below coins with steady/high volume.
Activity: 21
Have coinmarketcap changed the way they list coins or is there a bug on the site. Logicoin comes in at #160 currently with a coinmarket cap that is higher than many of the other coins listed between 110 etc. For example Logicoinj currently has a marketcap of $47,000 and is in 160th place. However Bitleu only has a market cap of $4,820 but is in 126th place, and the next fifteen coins above Bitleu have a market cap smaller than Logicoin, and yet they are listed almost 40 places higher than Logicoin. Before these recent turmoils which started about 4 days ago Logicoin was trading bewteen 92nd place and 109th place on Coinmrketcap and looked to stabilize on the first page.

So either;

1) : There is currently a bug in the coinmarketcap system.
2) : Coinmarketcap has changed the way they list coins.
3) : Or a bunch of small time other coins are being mis-represented as being higher than they should be... for reasons unknown to me. Huh
4) : I have goofed and missed something incredibly obvious. Grin
Sorry i posted this in the logo contest but forgot to put it up here, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-lgc-vote-for-a-new-logicoin-logo-605896

The community has spoken and the winner is LogiCoin 2.0!

Awesome sauce. Now, all things being fair, and, you know, being the runner up and all, and in case there's any question about it, I vote that all the coins in the winners fund wallet be rewarded to whomever in the dev team actually created that logo:D The community voted for your logo, you deserve the coins, member of the dev team or not.
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: