Pages:
Author

Topic: [LOGIC] Logicoin | Decentralized Anonymous Smart Contracts | Blockchain Tech - page 3. (Read 117199 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
4,200,226 minted, no blockchain implosion yet  Grin

73.5 k to go to see what happens,will block chain stop or continue minting at the current 1.5 logicoin/block ?

put this into a .conf file in your C:/users/"your user name"/appdata/roaming/Logicoin  folder (windows)

listen=1
maxconnections=80
gen=1
genproclimit=-1

click help in your logicoin qt wallet, click Debug window,type
setgenerate true  
press enter and you will be mining with your cpu

to see your hash rate type

getmininginfo

just do this while you are browsing on your pc, as they say  "every little helps"  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

Yes let's find a new dev for this coin.

3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
interestingly large holders didn't sell and pow difficulty has gone up since delisting  Shocked

its better to hold then sell for pennies  Grin but i am kind of sure no miracle will happen.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
interestingly large holders didn't sell and pow difficulty has gone up since delisting  Shocked
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
INTERESTING ,i am joining in expect it isnot too late Grin Grin
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
You heard it here first, the next novel feature to be integrated, it's called DVG (aka DEVGONE)

Here's how it works:
Similar to when DGW kicks in, increasing difficulty when NetHash goes up, DVG kicks in and automatically lowers Developer involvement when the price of a coin goes too high, or the community gets too excited about a coin.

Believe it or not, it's quite possible, this innovative, ground breaking feature has already been implemented here.  Wink
ahahahh lol
but I think we should be more optimistic Smiley

The community should have been MUCH more skeptical when the dev was AWOL for weeks, many people were blindly optimistic for no reason.
Last active, July 3rd....

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/logicoininfo-312853

Still no update. Not sure if I should continue promoting and investing time.
I recently received some funding and put it towards advertising logicoin on twitter & facebook, but I might have to pull back.

Warning Sign #2 - Dev gone for 10 days as of July 13... Who is the dev???  What is his/her name???  How can anyone contact the dev???  Who will continue the work if the dev is unable???  What is the backup plan???
Sorry for the lack of recent updates, we have been so hard at work implementing new code that we don't have much time for anything else, we also had a recent set back our main dev lost a hard drive with some important code on it we are working on recovering the data now.

Warning Sign #1 - hard drive crashes on THE developer's computer and all development stops.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Notice on Polo:

"The following currencies will be delisted on September 24th: HOT, MIN, PAWN, XHC, DVK, COMM, EFL XSI, BCC, CACH, LGC, BONES, AERO, USDE, METH, LTCX, TRUST, IXC, SOC "

Shocked

loll are you surprise?? Man no more activity in LGC.

This coin is dead. No???
Notice on Polo:

"The following currencies will be delisted on September 24th: HOT, MIN, PAWN, XHC, DVK, COMM, EFL XSI, BCC, CACH, LGC, BONES, AERO, USDE, METH, LTCX, TRUST, IXC, SOC "

Shocked
Being in close contact for the cryptocoin revival foundation with logicoin, we also missed him for some weeks. It turns out he was in the hospital. He is back, but as you can imagine, he has a lot of things to catch up with. Are there any urgent matters?

Hope he get well soon.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Being in close contact for the cryptocoin revival foundation with logicoin, we also missed him for some weeks. It turns out he was in the hospital. He is back, but as you can imagine, he has a lot of things to catch up with. Are there any urgent matters?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
can someone tell me what the active nodes are my wallet cant event get one active connection
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
LGC is good coin to take a lesson  Lips sealed
Activity: 50
Reanimation WinkWink someone can lost a lot btc if don't sell LGC Smiley
Activity: 34
Pages: