Pages:
Author

Topic: [LOGIC] Logicoin | Decentralized Anonymous Smart Contracts | Blockchain Tech - page 4. (Read 117199 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Any updates about the developments???
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
not looking good - Devs p2p pool seems to be offline also
My p2pool node is not offline and i have updated the daemon to the latest with a blockain reindex. The block height is still weird. I'm on block 87k while the 2 block explorer are after the 190k but they have different value. Another p2pool is up with a block number in the 200k range.

To resume, al the data i can get show a different block height that mean there is a lot of fork. The dev must update the block explorer or say which fork is the good one. And maybe put some checkpoints in the wallet.

Edit:
Ok, after i have removed everything, i'm now on the same block that this explorer:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lgc/

Edit 2:
The node is working fine now.
Activity: 50
My last information from dev is thad, when he finish actual "big" project for LGC.  He post information here and on web page. We can wait quietly for the information especially if someone bought LGC less than 400 sat. because if what dev said will come lgc holder earn a lot of money.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
DEV is it so hard to reply here ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Pleased to announce that Logicoin has been added to my NOMP pool.
1% Fee, vardiff, Payouts run every 15 minutes, Payout threshold 1.0

http://utahjohn.ddns.net:8081

legendary
Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000
Wink he wants to get in again Wink

lol. I'm stuck with my coins at this point.

wait how long has dev been gone? a month? haha christ...

look at this for entertainment: http://chainz.cryptoid.info/lgc/address.dws?59594.htm

Also there's 5 wallets with 200k even. I'm a small timer now.
Activity: 11
Merit: 250
kept warning you guys but you guys keep buying this. becareful.
I wouldn't buy unless I see some action from the dev but he's been gone for a month+.
This coin is basically dead.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
not looking good - Devs p2p pool seems to be offline also
it is sad...
LGC network hashrate   62.90 - 140 MH/s.

1 small private mine it is all LGC network...
godwits can you give the channel name on IRC and server to connect ?
Activity: 45
Wink he wants to get in again Wink
Activity: 102
there are around 50 other coins on Poloniex with lower volume of trades than Logicoin, i think they will be more of a priority to be delisted before Logicoin, i thought you had sold up Godwits?
some news ?? what explains the increase buy and up volume?
Activity: 84
yea The Game of Coins.
You never know if it's bottom or just half way down to the gutter.
Don't worry i last time I sell 130mil RDD for 3 sat xD last time rdd hit owmost 40 sat xD You no't tripled but no't lost much xD
Activity: 45
My only regret is not buying more during this opportunity;/ I could have tripled my LGC with no cost at all!;/
Activity: 17
If you guys really want to save this coin community, PLEASE DO NOT SELL LOW , let them know we mean business!!! This is an example of market manipulation by trollers and coin killers morons!!!

Devs and DSF has done their part, it is up to us coin holders to do our part of the system , which is keeping it HIGH and ALIVE!!!

Honestly I do not own many LGC coins only around 7000LGC, but I do believe this coin surpasses other coins , it was very stable for the pass few months. It has its ups and lows but still maintaining market value 900-1200.

So please stop selling LOW!!! DO NOT BELIEVE ON THOSE MORONS SAYING THIS COIN IS DYING. They just want to buy our coins LOW.

as i was saying on troll box...

if they want to play with LGC play it on high rollers... not playing it on less than 100 satoshi.. we re not animals...

PLAY BUY AND SELL AT HIGH LEVEL ...show them we are different!!!

never settle less than 1000
Hmmm i buy cheap sow i can wait.  If you sell cheaper like now better don't back and try rebuy on sell price.  pump in this moment is Inposible i Think.

Lol.  Wtf...  DEV back ?
Activity: 63
flushed mine in the toilet ... so now im thinkin " should i get it back? "
Pages:
Jump to: