Pages:
Author

Topic: [LOGIC] Logicoin | Decentralized Anonymous Smart Contracts | Blockchain Tech - page 45. (Read 117199 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
His name was robert paulson!
Activity: 75
Man the fuck up nuggas, paper street soap company...
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io

All previous issues have been addressed and resolved! Back 100% operational!

We are extremely pleased to inform you all that the negative balance issue has now been fixed.

Since the extent of missing transactions was considerable for that period, and that we lost more debit transactions rather than credit ones (meaning balances in credit_dummy were higher than the actual amount), we proceeded with a credit based on your average payout / block for the affected period. We chose to proceed this way to resolve this issue faster for everybody.  That ensured a minimal loss, and everybody got their fair share of the coins for that period that were previously un-credited to assess the credit/debit inconsistensies.

You can come back mining at http://LGC.SuchPool.pw

We will soon announce a full week of 0% fees to compensate all our miners.

Again, we deeply apoligize for the inconvenients that occured recently. Please be assured that we won't let that happen again.
We took this as a lesson, and quickly reacted by adding more database slaves, more backups and more security overall on our infrastructure.

At this moment, every previous issue has been solved and we are back operational at 100%!

We hope you enjoy mining on our pools. Bring back the hashes!

*If you feel like your balance is somehow still incorrect, feel free to contact us at any time at [email protected]

The SuchPool Team
www.suchpool.pw
[email protected]
irc.freenode.net - #SuchPool
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
hi all
I just saw this coin
when I try to start the bat file I get this error

"unable to open darkcoin.cl or ,/kernel/darkcoin.cl for reading
failed to init gpu thread 0"

my settings are:

sgminer -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://stratum.mine-coin.de:3372 -u xxx -p 1 -w 256 -I 18 -g 2 --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-powertune 20 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-engine 1090 --thread-concurrency 8193 --gpu-threads 2 --temp-target 72 --auto-fan --gpu-fan 30-80 --temp-overheat 85 --temp-cutoff 90 --queue 0 --expiry 1 --scan-time 1

using sgminer 4.1.271 with no config file
please help  Smiley

you are using the wrong version miner. try this.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=475795.0;all
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
hi all
I just saw this coin

my settings are:

sgminer -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://stratum.mine-coin.de:3372 -u xxx -p 1 -w 256 -I 18 -g 2 --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-powertune 20 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-engine 1090 --thread-concurrency 8193 --gpu-threads 2 --temp-target 72 --auto-fan --gpu-fan 30-80 --temp-overheat 85 --temp-cutoff 90 --queue 0 --expiry 1 --scan-time 1

please help  Smiley

do you have the darkcoin version of sgminer? the regular version won't work.

http://darkcoin.io/downloads/darkcoin-sgminer-windows.zip

+1

Yeah. The windows binary site isn't hosting the sph copy since the new 4.1.271 release.
Activity: 750

+ terrible !
lol, the dev better do 2 things fast :
- Pay professionals for a decent design [wallet & coin] with either btc/lgc
- Realize that Ninja-mining can easily kill a coin, & will make no-one rich. so, some more activity now or never.

~ peaCe

You asshats think its as easy as just "pay a graphic designer". what you want would require an entire rewrite of the code and is not something anyone could undertake as easily as you clowns seem to suggest. We are talking thousands of dollers to rewrite the code and a new wallet. You expect the dev to front that sort of cash on a coin they didn't premine or IPO? Atleast the dev here has tried to set the coin apart which is far more than I notice a tonne of other coins doing.

I actually like the current logo and i wouldn't consider it "ninja mining", It's us users that need to do the leg work and promote the coin if we feel it has a chance. Sitting back and mining it while expecting everything under the sun from a dev team who get nothing at all in return isn't going to work.

just my 2LGC.
Activity: 70
hi all
I just saw this coin

my settings are:

please help  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I would also be willing to contribute to get a gambling game going, one of the best things we can do to get this coin going is to keep this thread active, the more people see it the more people can join the community.

I can probably set one up.

Give me a bit
I would also be willing to contribute to get a gambling game going, one of the best things we can do to get this coin going is to keep this thread active, the more people see it the more people can join the community.
Hello Sir,
How can it goes to 10.000.000 coin ?
I did calculate it would be under 1 coin per month after 4.320.000 coins mined (23 months)...

Dev said they were going to talk to have an open community discussion about stopping the halving after 6 months, so the block reward would remain stable at 1.5625 - which would have blocks producing rewards (+fees) for 9 years.
Activity: 616
Added Russian translation
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6343627

LGC: LWKZmg3afyvF32Vupxn4D34AJTonJx96zU
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
donation address plz.
Let's do more things.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Hello Sir,
How can it goes to 10.000.000 coin ?
I did calculate it would be under 1 coin per month after 4.320.000 coins mined (23 months)...
I'll chip 500 lgc in for a legitimate gambler. Can't really do it myself as I'm in the US.

What do you suggest, we dont exactly have a premine to do anything with?

At under 2k satoshi and <10 difficulty... we don't really need one.
How can we get some gambling games?
What do you suggest, we dont exactly have a premine to do anything with?
ebi
Activity: 61
Hey guys,

We are going to release the white wallet as a "Beta". It is a work in progress and we will be doing further updates to the GUI over the next few days. All of these themed wallets should be considered 100% optional, there's no need whatsoever to upgrade if you dont like the design and would prefer to stay with the standard wallet. If you do choose to try out one of these wallets all you need to do is unzip the new wallet into a new folder or you could unzip it straight over the top of the old one if you're so inclined.

You can download it from https://mega.co.nz/#!ItoQwD5J!ENkQ2c5PS907vNxDOJCgQVShyrZ8e5tlf9Jle6b6848

。。。It's so terrible...
I'll never download it..
PLZ keep it simple and modern and not like the 1990s websites...
PLZ make a donation address and give some lgc for design and others..
Thanks...

Doesnt look cool at all, even the current one is better than this. Make a donation address and pay someone for Logo and Wallet Design.

+ terrible !
lol, the dev better do 2 things fast :
- Pay professionals for a decent design [wallet & coin] with either btc/lgc
- Realize that Ninja-mining can easily kill a coin, & will make no-one rich. so, some more activity now or never.

~ peaCe
So is that the plan then? Ninja mine the soul out of this sucker, then push it later?
I'd rather keep mining for now

Hey guys we really need anyone interested in the success of this coin to be voiting on mintpal so that we can get more people involved in the market polo is getting pretty shallow.

Ahh your probably right im just letting my fears get the best of me.
Pages:
Jump to: