Pages:
Author

Topic: [LOGIC] Logicoin | Decentralized Anonymous Smart Contracts | Blockchain Tech - page 42. (Read 117199 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
There are some nice logos being made but honestly just having an "L" looks too much like litecoins logo. I actually like the original logo, maybe instead of saying lgc, it should say logic in a smaller font size. Just a thought.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

http://lgc.suchpool.pw/

"Payout issues are resolved. This was simply hung cronjobs that took a while to fix. Every payout has been processed, and you can see stats updated on the pools. Enjoy!

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Multiple Load-Balanced Node.JS Stratums + VARDIFF
24/7 Monitoring on Stratum, MPOS, Central Wallet, Mysql and much more
DDoS Protected Cluster System
Raided SSDs to ensure maximal performance and reliability on wallets + db
Multiple databases and frequent full database backups.
Hosted in a state of the art Datacenter using n+1
Best bandwidth carriers, excellent connectivity and latency worldwide

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3343  and  stratum+tcp://stratum2.suchpool.pw:3343
Miners from europe can use stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.suchpool.pw:3343

http://lgc.suchpool.pw/
To reach us:

URL: http://www.suchpool.pw
    Email: [email protected]
    IRC: irc.freenode.net - #suchpool
    Twitter: @SuchPool
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
This coin looks really interesting, why is it so cheap?
And is there any precompiled x11 miner for linux (ubuntu) ?

i think it really has just flown under the radar so far, not so much a lack of interest just lack of awareness

Yep we are now focusing our efforts on marketing. We have a facebook ad campaign running which has netted us a few likes over the past day or so and we will also be running a sweepstake with some LGC as the prize.

There's a small problem with the blockchain API which will hopefully be fixed shortly and that should enable us to get on coinmarketcap and similar services.

Our dev has also been working in tandem with the "Coin Revival Foundation" which may bring us some indirect exposure!

It blows me away that everyday I wake up there's people offering to do what they can to support Logicoin. We really appreciate it and will continue to try our hardest to make this coin a success!

Love,
Logicoin

Its great to hear that we have a face book ad campaign going and awesome news about the sweep stakes as well! I was just wondering Dev is there an LGC address where i can donate to you to help you generate some more interest in the coin?
Activity: 140
after playing with it for a little while, i think i agree with something that's less busy.

once it is reduced to icon size, all the detail is lost.

here's my stab at it based on the previous iterations. still a work in progress.

great one, just the green colour doesnt seem good but apart from that great  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

Logicoin P2Pool

address: stratum+tcp://scorp.hopto.org:8652
Username: Your Logicoin address
Passoword:  Does not matter, anything!

Status p2pool:
http://scorp.hopto.org:8652/static/
Activity: 126

i think it really has just flown under the radar so far, not so much a lack of interest just lack of awareness

Yep we are now focusing our efforts on marketing. We have a facebook ad campaign running which has netted us a few likes over the past day or so and we will also be running a sweepstake with some LGC as the prize.

There's a small problem with the blockchain API which will hopefully be fixed shortly and that should enable us to get on coinmarketcap and similar services.

Our dev has also been working in tandem with the "Coin Revival Foundation" which may bring us some indirect exposure!

It blows me away that everyday I wake up there's people offering to do what they can to support Logicoin. We really appreciate it and will continue to try our hardest to make this coin a success!

Love,
Logicoin

Activity: 556
Merit: 500
That looks pretty damn nice to.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Excellent work with the logos guys i really like the circuitry, it would be nice to see some coins with the full call letters though you know "LGC" i think we should start a contest so the community can vote on a new logo!

Hi

the reason I stuck to just the 'L' is to make it easily recognisable and transferable to other sizes / media. Having a large complex design is great to look at, but when you have to resize it to fit on the likes of coinwarz or the Windows taskbar, all that work is lost and it's almost unrecognisable. Take a look at some of the logos in coinwarz (for instance, GPUcoin) and you'll see what I mean. I think the simpler we keep it, the easier it will be to recognise and people will become much more familiar with it.

Just my thoughts anyway, I don't usually post this much on this forum but I really do have a good feeling about this coin  Smiley
Excellent work with the logos guys i really like the circuitry, it would be nice to see some coins with the full call letters though you know "LGC" i think we should start a contest so the community can vote on a new logo!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
http://lgc.mine-coin.de/ << may have screwed me. Payouts are not showing up in my wallet.

i have been mining there since day 1 and personally have not had any problems.
hope you get it sorted out.

Yeah. Mine-coin.de has been my go-to pool, though lately I've been strictly p2p
http://lgc.mine-coin.de/ << may have screwed me. Payouts are not showing up in my wallet.

i have been mining there since day 1 and personally have not had any problems.
hope you get it sorted out
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Activity: 126
Nice work on the logo's guys. Might have to put em for vote although I think the green circuitry looks a little too similar to GPUcoin.

p2pool node scanner at http://p2pools.org/lgc

i've added the ones from the op page. please add your own node if you can. for some reason, us.altmine.net couldn't be added.  Huh

Awesome work. I'll add this to the OP and keep it updated.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
tz
Activity: 350
Merit: 251

Tweaked decanus21's logo and slapped it on a coin. It's a little rough, but you get the idea.

Nice job! maybe add some gold circuitry to give it a bit more flavor? not sure if it's worth playing with other colour schemes as I guess it would be best to steer clear of looking too much like GPUcoin

yes! i would pay some lgc to someone to add some color into that circuitry.

Based on the above...

And one more...

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

I dont have skills to do this , but i have tried and this is what i have made Cheesy
Activity: 750
Merit: 500

Tweaked decanus21's logo and slapped it on a coin. It's a little rough, but you get the idea.

Nice job! maybe add some gold circuitry to give it a bit more flavor? not sure if it's worth playing with other colour schemes as I guess it would be best to steer clear of looking too much like GPUcoin

yes! i would pay some lgc to someone to add some color into that circuitry.
Pages:
Jump to: