Pages:
Author

Topic: [LOGIC] Logicoin | Decentralized Anonymous Smart Contracts | Blockchain Tech - page 46. (Read 117199 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL
I'd rather keep mining for now

Hey guys we really need anyone interested in the success of this coin to be voiting on mintpal so that we can get more people involved in the market polo is getting pretty shallow.

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Hey guys we really need anyone interested in the success of this coin to be voiting on mintpal so that we can get more people involved in the market polo is getting pretty shallow.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io

STATEMENT FROM SUCHPOOL.PW ABOUT DATABASES ISSUES ON 2014-04-19

*NOTE: MINING HAS RESTARTED NOW. Everything that you have mined after the first issue are there, and everything you will mine in the future too.

Dear users,
We lately had two long period of downtimes caused by the databases. Both crashes were related.

At this point, we fully recovered 100% of the data of the second one since we already had put improved backup systems in place.
We have yet to restore the previous balances from the first ~30 hours period, but the values are isolated in what you can see as CREDIT_DUMMY.
We will use the average payout per block you were all getting in that ~30 hour period, and redistribute it faily so everybody will get an amount really close to what they should have.

Please take a look at the statement we posted online, detailing the situation and what has been done to ensure the smallest loss possible.

http://suchpool.pw/docs/statementdb.pdf

If you have any questions, you may contact us at [email protected] (Make sure to mention which pool it is about, your username, your deposit address) We will verify and credit what has to be credited if applicable.

Thanks for mining with us!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
win8 style is  beautiful 。PLZ do like win8~

Sad

It's not as easy as that if it were then you wouldn't have people getting scammed out of huge amounts of money in coins like stack and edge. But we will keep working on it.
Activity: 476
Hey guys,

We are going to release the white wallet as a "Beta". It is a work in progress and we will be doing further updates to the GUI over the next few days. All of these themed wallets should be considered 100% optional, there's no need whatsoever to upgrade if you dont like the design and would prefer to stay with the standard wallet. If you do choose to try out one of these wallets all you need to do is unzip the new wallet into a new folder or you could unzip it straight over the top of the old one if you're so inclined.

You can download it from https://mega.co.nz/#!ItoQwD5J!ENkQ2c5PS907vNxDOJCgQVShyrZ8e5tlf9Jle6b6848

。。。It's so terriable...
I'll never download it..
PLZ keep it simple and modern and not like the 1990s websites...
PLZ make a donation address and give some lgc for design and others..
Thanks...

Doesnt look cool at all, even the current one is better than this. Make a donation address and pay someone for Logo and Wallet Design.
Activity: 174
win8 style is  beautiful 。PLZ do like win8~
Activity: 174
Hey guys,

We are going to release the white wallet as a "Beta". It is a work in progress and we will be doing further updates to the GUI over the next few days. All of these themed wallets should be considered 100% optional, there's no need whatsoever to upgrade if you dont like the design and would prefer to stay with the standard wallet. If you do choose to try out one of these wallets all you need to do is unzip the new wallet into a new folder or you could unzip it straight over the top of the old one if you're so inclined.

You can download it from https://mega.co.nz/#!ItoQwD5J!ENkQ2c5PS907vNxDOJCgQVShyrZ8e5tlf9Jle6b6848

。。。It's so terriable...
I'll never download it..
PLZ keep it simple and modern and not like the 1990s websites...
PLZ make a donation address and give some lgc for design and others..
Thanks...
p2pool is growing nicely

Global pool rate:   176.68 MH/s

... and difficulty is too low  Grin best time to mine  Cheesy
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
...Great looking forward to it.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Eh i personally like the coin...
Logo also seems not good, should change that, you can check the color schemes here http://colorschemedesigner.com/

Yeah agreed, We are probably going to remove the coin from the wallets and just have "Logicoin" in Some sort of metallic/burning text.
Logo also seems not good, should change that, you can check the color schemes here http://colorschemedesigner.com/
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
Like that black one. Be good to look at something that isn't the standard grey Tongue When can we expect them to release.
 Grin  Be vewwy vewwy quiet. Weez ninja mining.   Grin

*pokes the topic*

Seriously though. Anyone got any great ideas for what to do next? Maybe we can start making a to-do list and then pool up some donations for bounties?

Good idea.

We have been working on some basic colour schemes for the wallet and some new icons.

Any colour combinations you guys would like to see?
Activity: 280
  Grin  Be vewwy vewwy quiet. Weez ninja mining.   Grin

*pokes the topic*

Seriously though. Anyone got any great ideas for what to do next? Maybe we can start making a to-do list and then pool up some donations for bounties?
Activity: 211
Hello Sir, mind to share .bat for windows sgminer ?
I did make it work, but 0 accepting shares...

Thank you...

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT
100 setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer.exe -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://xxx -u x -p x -I 13 -w 256 -g 2 --thread-concurrency 8192 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-engine 1050 --gpu-powertune 20

Thank you sir, its work...
More than 3 times speed of cgminer @_@

Thank you...

Difficulty is a bit too high to solo mine now. Best off joining a pool.

I mean sgminer for pool since I cant set it up

What's your mining setup? IE What gfx card(s) are you using?

Im using 7970...
Now I can sleep Cheesy

Thank you...

sgminer.exe -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://xxx -u x -p x -I 13 -w 256 -g 2 --thread-concurrency 8192 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-engine 1050 --gpu-powertune 20

Thank you...

What's your mining setup? IE What gfx card(s) are you using?
Activity: 211

Thank you...

Thank you...

Made a faucet fwiw. Hope it helps:)

http://logi.co.in/faucet/

I was considering doing a giveaway but a faucet is even better, thanks alot. I've sent some LGC to the faucet address Smiley

You can now vote for LGC once an hour on Comkort! https://comkort.com/vote/#LGC

We're also on https://www.mintpal.com/voting now too;)

Thank you...

Pages:
Jump to: