Pages:
Author

Topic: [LOGIC] Logicoin | Decentralized Anonymous Smart Contracts | Blockchain Tech - page 56. (Read 117199 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

Curious...
How much hash power did you use to find those 80 blocks?

i have just 54 mhs on 9 rigs. mining directly to wallet rpc. i'm fine with diff < 17

Thanks for the info. So are your rigs networked to one wallet?
I've got 15mhs, just trying to figure out best practices. Thanks
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Curious...

i have just 54 mhs on 9 rigs. mining directly to wallet rpc. i'm fine with diff < 17
Activity: 910
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
 lgc.5limi.com has 66% hashrate.  
People on poloniex tripping over each other to sell their coins for a cheap bottle of wine.  It's ridiculous but it happens every time.  I don't know why I even bother mining.  I should just wait and scoop up the cheap coins from the dumpers.  You wonder why people even bother mining if they just dump for so cheap.  What's the point?  
Activity: 308
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

hope you enjoyed the 1 day of easy mining. that's gone now.

agree. i found 80 blocks yesterday, just quit solo and join tjoker's pool

Curious...

hope you enjoyed the 1 day of easy mining. that's gone now.

agree. i found 80 blocks yesterday, just quit solo and join tjoker's pool
When did this happen?

Network block difficulty:   33.010

LGC network hashrate (estimate):   2.36 GH/s

poloniex makes it happen Smiley

{
"blocks" : 1969,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 24.03248841,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 1151353560,
"pooledtx" : 3,
"testnet" : false
}
When did this happen?

Network block difficulty:   33.010

LGC network hashrate (estimate):   2.36 GH/s
Just wanted to say that http://us.altmine.net:8652/ has been a great p2p pool for me so far.

It's like someone said, your payments start slow, and in small increments, as you mine they increase.  At first I was disappointed with my take and thinking that it was not adding up, I did not panic, I let it play out and sure enough the post about the payments increasing as you mine was true.  Getting some nice returns.

For anyone interested.   In less then 20 hours(19h40m) I have received 290 of these coins using 5 270x.  I am not sure if this is right for this coin, but it seems reasonable to me based on my original calculations. 

It was also stated that the payments continue for a bit after I stop mining, so the take may be much better.

Yes you have to be patient with p2pool.  You'll continue to get payments for awhile after you stop mining.
Activity: 448
lgc added to poloniex exchange thanks to me talking to mods about it yesterday, feel free to reward me LZNHrQqkA2eWbvzpbnrH7W3z41M2Ys8yAB

if you don't believe check with mobydick there baksa333 was responsible whitch is me. i don't expect anything for it but lt would be nice to be rewarded.

don't sell this  great coin cheap don't forget 10 mill only and halving every month
Activity: 27
Just wanted to say that http://us.altmine.net:8652/ has been a great p2p pool for me so far.

It's like someone said, your payments start slow, and in small increments, as you mine they increase.  At first I was disappointed with my take and thinking that it was not adding up, I did not panic, I let it play out and sure enough the post about the payments increasing as you mine was true.  Getting some nice returns.

For anyone interested.   In less then 20 hours(19h40m) I have received 290 of these coins using 5 270x.  I am not sure if this is right for this coin, but it seems reasonable to me based on my original calculations. 

It was also stated that the payments continue for a bit after I stop mining, so the take may be much better.
Activity: 420
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Hi all,

we open new pool: https://cpu-pool.net/lgc/
PPLNS, AntiDDOS, 1% fee

Welcome ...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Polish thread updated .
Cheers  Smiley
Activity: 27
None of you guys have mentioned a price.  IF the opportunity cost is lower then pointing at my usual pool, I may buy it.  

Seems to be the fairest X11 out there.   
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
I am mining this coin from the begining.
It has all needed to be successful.
Waiting to be listed in some big exchange!

Meanwhile - 3000 Logicoins for sell!
Some stats:

Coin launched approximately 22 hours ago
LGC network hashrate (estimate):   1.19 GH/s
p2pool  pool rate:   112.14 MH/s
Network block difficulty:   16.592
Block 1326

The difficulty adjusted perfectly with the hashrate.  No instamining at all.  That was as flawless a launch as I have seen.

Pages:
Jump to: