Pages:
Author

Topic: [LOGIC] Logicoin | Decentralized Anonymous Smart Contracts | Blockchain Tech - page 58. (Read 117199 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Logicoin(LGC) added to Sol Ciel Exchange

http://www.solciel.com/
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Just a friendly reminder:

People need to spread the hash around.  Preferably to p2pool since it's better for the coin.  Tales has 67% of the hashrate.  I was mining there in the beginning but moved my 30mh to p2pool to help balance out the hash.  p2pool has found 11 blocks in the last hour at 100mh.  Tales has found 40 at 500mh.  So p2pool is finding more blocks based on hashrate.  It takes awhile to start getting full rewards but you continue getting rewards long after you stop mining.  p2pool goes straight to your wallet when a block is solved.  You'll get just as many coins mining on p2pool and you'll be spreading the hashrate out.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
Smooth launch, I believe it will reach at least 40K satoshi soon, just need diff to increase. No premine is a big +, I hope mintpall will list it without voting soon.
Activity: 140
http://mine-coin.de
I think he helped me in IRC

http://lgc.mine-coin.de now shows the correct share count.
please test it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Wow.

Of all 3 MPOS pools announced, NONE of them is showing correct values.

You guys shouldn't be launching X11 pools when you don't know how to get it running properly.

It would be nice if you could help them out. Do you know how to fix it?
Activity: 1
getting good results with these bat files  Cool Grin Cheesy Wink Grin Kiss

r9270x

sgminer.exe -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://us.altmine.net:8652 -u x -p x --thread-concurrency 16000 --lookup-gap 0 --gpu-engine 1115 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-powertune 20 -w 256 -I 19 -g 1

sgminer.exe -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://us.altmine.net:8652 -u x -p x --thread-concurrency 20400 --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-engine 1100 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-powertune 20 -w 256 -I 18 -g 1
Wow.

You guys shouldn't be launching X11 pools when you don't know how to get it running properly.

so please help! what needs to be changed in config?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
Wow.

Tales from the Scrypt Pool - Anyone else notice their Share Information not updating? Perhaps incompatible with X11? I can see my Unconfirmed amount increasing, just nothing in the Shares for me, 0 Valid, 0 Invalid, 0% Efficiency. Pool values are increasing though.

I've been looking at that too. Just getting started in x11 I'm only guessing but the best I can tell from the screen output is that we're not submitting full shares... 0.015, 0.017, 0.017, etc. When it finally adds up to 1.0 it counts as a full share and is reflected in the Accepted column of sgminer. At least that's what it looks like to me. If someone knows better I'm all ears  Smiley

I'm in to it. It is only a display problem of mpos. x11 is not official supported.
Activity: 58
Tales from the Scrypt Pool - Anyone else notice their Share Information not updating? Perhaps incompatible with X11? I can see my Unconfirmed amount increasing, just nothing in the Shares for me, 0 Valid, 0 Invalid, 0% Efficiency. Pool values are increasing though.

I've been looking at that too. Just getting started in x11 I'm only guessing but the best I can tell from the screen output is that we're not submitting full shares... 0.015, 0.017, 0.017, etc. When it finally adds up to 1.0 it counts as a full share and is reflected in the Accepted column of sgminer. At least that's what it looks like to me. If someone knows better I'm all ears  Smiley
Activity: 280
Do block rewards stop halving at any point?

[ANN][LGC] Logicoin | DGW | X11 | No Premine! - Launched | Halves monthly

Thing is, if it never stops halving every 30 days, and there's a block every minute then there will never be more than 4,320,000 coins, right?

B/c 1+1/2+1/4+1/8....~2
And
50*60mins*24hours*30days is 2.16m
Meaning there will never be more than double that. Right?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM

[ANN][LGC] Logicoin | DGW | X11 | No Premine! - Launched | Halves monthly
Activity: 280
OP - I think need correction in first post.

I think this ' Please make sure you've copied and pasted the logicoin.conf included with the wallet into "C:\Users\\Appdata\Logicoin" '

Should be "C:\Users\\Appdata\Roaming\Logicoin"

Activity: 252
Activity: 448
just a few questions first time mining x11, in sgminer i'm using it's not showing a: or R: or HW:    it's all at zero but looks like my worker is working on pool ,    anyway  also what is the hash i should get with r9 270? i'm currently getting 1.312m     here is my config   and any help is appreciated

I have several 270x. Your hashrate is OK. I get 1380khs. You have a few weird values in your config you dont need.

Delete that and try this: (note you may need to reboot your PC first)

"queue" : "0",
"auto-fan" : true,
"kernel" : "darkcoin",
"gpu-threads" : "2",
"gpu-engine" : "1150",
"gpu-memclock" : "1500",
"gpu-powertune" : "20",
"temp-target" : "72",
"temp-overheat" : "82",
"temp-cutoff" : "87",
"worksize" : "256",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"thread-concurrency" : "8193",
"intensity" : "18",

If that does'nt like our card, I've also had a lot of luck with "xintensity" : "4", instead of the regular intensity. It will make your PC much more usable while its mining too, but may reduce while its in use.

I haven't really done any testing/tuning for x11 yet but I'm getting 1.38 per card with this right now... (other crap omitted)  Smiley

Yep thats about the max I've found with 270x.

thanks to both of you
Activity: 126
The P2Pool's appear to be hashing along nicely.
Pages:
Jump to: