Pages:
Author

Topic: lolMiner 1.64: Fastest Kaspa miner in market - page 61. (Read 155532 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 250
Is there a way to set Intensity to lower hashrate?? like claymores -I 20 for example

I think is not possible, you have to play with the core if you want to decrease Mhs or if you want to protect Temp use the last functionality implemented
thank you I switch to another miner

For what do you use the -I parameter?.

almost all miners have switch I or intension, so I can limit hashrate if maximum is 50Mh/s than I can limit to 10Mh/s
so I can still use my PC for mining and writing in word

You can use easy trick... Memory speed reduction that will make the GPU core Will be more free for other works. In my case with a 5700, I can make home Office mining without any problem. I have It only límited the core yo mine at proper voltage.  When you are out of the mining screen it automatically reduces the Mhs..

where I can do that?
Activity: 221
Merit: 12
I am using lolminer with HiveOS, but one of my rigs started to restart (miner restart), how can I disable watchdog or something like this because I cannot understand which GPU is crashing?

You should click on the lolMiner restart link is made in the reboot. That will give you the information... which card is crashing

Thanks, I will try this.

You can share us here the information if you want, to.try to help you

Stuck device detected, invoking emergency script.

I've switched to Phoenix, but 3MH less per GPU...
Activity: 639
Merit: 19
Is there a way to set Intensity to lower hashrate?? like claymores -I 20 for example

I think is not possible, you have to play with the core if you want to decrease Mhs or if you want to protect Temp use the last functionality implemented

almost all miners have switch I or intension, so I can limit hashrate if maximum is 50Mh/s than I can limit to 10Mh/s

You can use easy trick... Memory speed reduction that will make the GPU core Will be more free for other works. In my case with a 5700, I can make home Office mining without any problem. I have It only límited the core yo mine at proper voltage.  When you are out of the mining screen it automatically reduces the Mhs..

Activity: 152
Merit: 8
Developer plz respose
Hello everyone!

So hi could we monitor status of the miner ? apimonitor port exists but how to check status from outside ?

BR

That's normally used with some external Software or directly by Linux OS. What OS are you using now?

Well i was monitoring my rigs on my cellphone via software of couse  ( in case of CM and PM) , but now i wanted to fetch any info on 44444 port ( default api  port ) and it doesnt work.

Developer mentioned that it now  ( in 1.17) bind to local port only, maybe thats why?

I suppose you did it. Have you add the parameter  --apiport 44444 ?

Thank you all for response , ive tried sertainly to access it by browser from PC in the same network segment , but with no luck.

even https was tried --apiport tried default (444444) , different (4444) , same resault.

Please advice, can you fetch this onfo from your rigs ?

UPDATE: Some investigation on the rig : 1. telnet ip-of-thew-rig 4444 - no go 2. telnet localhost 4444 - GO.  So developer closed api access from ouside the miner . Pitty Sad
Hello everyone!

So hi could we monitor status of the miner ? apimonitor port exists but how to check status from outside ?

BR

That's normally used with some external Software or directly by Linux OS. What OS are you using now?

Well i was monitoring my rigs on my cellphone via software of couse  ( in case of CM and PM) , but now i wanted to fetch any info on 44444 port ( default api  port ) and it doesnt work.

Developer mentioned that it now  ( in 1.17) bind to local port only, maybe thats why?

I suppose you did it. Have you add the parameter  --apiport 44444 ?
Activity: 433
Merit: 48
Hello everyone!

BR

Well you can see the number by using a web browser. Calling http://:
Then the numbers are at least visible from external Smiley
Hello everyone!

BR

Well i was monitoring my rigs on my cellphone via software of couse  ( in case of CM and PM) , but now i wanted to fetch any info on 44444 port ( default api  port ) and it doesnt work.

Hello everyone!

BR

Hello everyone!

BR
I am using lolminer with HiveOS, but one of my rigs started to restart (miner restart), how can I disable watchdog or something like this because I cannot understand which GPU is crashing?

You should click on the lolMiner restart link is made in the reboot. That will give you the information... which card is crashing

Thanks, I will try this.

Where you able to find it?

Thanks, I will try this.

You can share us here the information if you want, to.try to help you

Thanks, I will try this.

Pages:
Jump to: