Pages:
Author

Topic: London's mayor is a muslim! - page 3. (Read 3873 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
May 11, 2016, 07:57:40 AM
The European Union will end because of beauracratic incompetence

I would completely agree but I think from incompetence comes stupidity which leads to even worse bureacratic creations.
Also I see this one as a new attempt of getting more and more centralization.

Regarding City of Westminster new mayor I have the same thoughts I had when Obama got elected.
Only time will tell what this really means.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
May 11, 2016, 07:00:53 AM
Dont judge the person from his religion, but judge the person from the achievement, not all muslim are bad person, all the religion teach us to be a better person
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
May 10, 2016, 06:47:50 PM
I remember the same concerns when Obama became the president of US. Lots of guys are saying that Obama will start WW3 but it didn't happen. Same thing on this one, him being a Muslim doesn't mean chaos. It will be an insult to the voters thinking of such.

I don't think you can compare with Obama. He's black but he thinks like a white Christian guy, muslims don't. Each time I've traveled to a muslim country, I've seen differences with what I'm used to see, and it's much more than women's clothing.

I imagine the new mayor could request all hotel rooms to have an arrow. Few people would criticize, and yet it would be a sign London's becoming muslim, but I'm repeating myself, I would not see anything wrong with that. The British have been invaders for so long, in so many countries, it's about time, they get invaded. And dominated.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
May 10, 2016, 02:06:08 PM
ASK SADEK KHAN "APAKAH ANDA MENJALANKAN HUKUM ISLAM UNTUK DIRI ANDA, ATAU MOTHER FUCKER SEPERTI INDON PEOPLE Huh" Grin Angry Grin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
May 10, 2016, 12:23:55 PM
I remember the same concerns when Obama became the president of US. Lots of guys are saying that Obama will start WW3 but it didn't happen. Same thing on this one, him being a Muslim doesn't mean chaos. It will be an insult to the voters thinking of such.

I agree with you.
People are often to much emotional about some politics but they should be more concern about their own lives, not about things they can't change.
We live in democracy so accept it.
There are no first and second class citizens in democratic countries and everybody have the equal rights, to work, to serve country in the army, to be elected in some state office etc.
If anybody have problem with it, you should choose to live in some country without democracy, like North Korea, in order to see what happen if you don't give freedom to people.
There are good and bad white Christians and good and bad Muslims as well.
Please understand it.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
May 10, 2016, 12:17:43 PM
its too early to judge. dont tell me everytime there is an unsual guy who sits on the government then it will be an issue??.

Interesting that it's only brand new accounts still defending this guy even after I've posted proof he's been a blatant racist.

i think that muslim invasion will happen in three years.. so we must be worried about this stuff urgently. if not muslim invasion will bring european union's end..

The European Union will end because of beauracratic incompetence, it doesn't need the help of Islam, the actual continent is what I'm worried about.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
May 10, 2016, 09:14:05 AM
So much for the people saying that Britain shall leave the EU for fear of a muslim invasion from the continent. The muslims are already inside, and they are winning elections. But considering the British have caused so much havoc in the Middle East, creating the Iraki kingdom with a foreign Sunni king no local wanted, creating Israel against the Palestinians, I guess it's only justice that muslims conquer London today, and the whole of the UK tomorrow.

The UK is doomed, and I certainly won't cry for it. My worry is that the EU is being caught in a squeeze between muslim Britain and muslim Turkey.

i don think that  your estimations will come true in near future.. but you are right ro fear. uk government must do something serious about muslim invasion immediately.

i think that muslim invasion will happen in three years.. so we must be worried about this stuff urgently. if not muslim invasion will bring european union's end..
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
May 10, 2016, 05:16:15 AM
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
May 10, 2016, 05:01:26 AM
The Muslim invasion is a reality. We have to react. That's sure, if WW3 don't start between Israel and the nice countries as Russia, Syria or Iran, it will strat as an European civil war.

There will not be any civil war in the European Union. The transition from Europe to Eurabia will be a peaceful process. The native Europeans are emasculated by decades of political correctness propaganda. Those who don't agree with the extreme left are branded as racists and xenophobes, and forced to immigrate to other countries.
Activity: 38
May 10, 2016, 04:21:38 AM
its too early to judge. dont tell me everytime there is an unsual guy who sits on the government then it will be an issue??.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
May 10, 2016, 03:18:55 AM
I wouldn't fret. The new Muslim mayor voted in favour of gay marriage and his white opponent voted against it, and Londoners went for the more liberal man!  Smiley

I wonder what will happen to the population of Britain 50 years from now with all the gay marriages increasing Undecided

Muslims will rule Great Britain and the Whole Europe without firing a shot. All they need is to have 5 wifes and 5 children on each wife.  Smiley

Uhh I believe they have already fired several shots..
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
May 10, 2016, 01:19:26 AM
I wouldn't fret. The new Muslim mayor voted in favour of gay marriage and his white opponent voted against it, and Londoners went for the more liberal man!  Smiley

I wonder what will happen to the population of Britain 50 years from now with all the gay marriages increasing Undecided

Muslims will rule Great Britain and the Whole Europe without firing a shot. All they need is to have 5 wifes and 5 children on each wife.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358
May 09, 2016, 05:05:41 PM
What exactly is the problem with a muslim mayor? (apart from giving you xenophobes something to bitch and whine about lol)

http://www.politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon

London's transport authority is far too dominated by white men, Labour's mayoral candidate Sadiq Khan said today.

Go on, defend him, I dare you.

Yeah he's right. The London caliphate is complete.......
Londonistan
Londonabad
legendary
May 09, 2016, 04:40:20 PM
I love how there are a bunch of highly aggressive new accounts rage posting here thinking they can go and attack people for pointing out this guys beliefs, why are you guys okay with this blatant racism? Are you racists as well? Because I just know that if this was a bunch of white people saying there are too many brown people on a board, you'd be fucking outraged you hypocrites.
Activity: 42
May 09, 2016, 04:35:46 PM
Go back to 4chan.

Khan is British, born and raised. He's been an MP for a decade and was a pretty well regarded human rights lawyer prior to that. I think if he were part of some massive Muslim conspiracy to bring down the UK, he'd have been found out by now. His voting record is solid and shows that he isn't a hardcore Islamist. He voted in favour of gay marriage mate. Imams have declared fatwas against him in the past.

He's a moderate left Labour. He had a strong voting block, since the center and right were divided between several options. The Muslim population did rally around him, not because they want Sharia law, but because they want a voice from the immigrant community in high office. Just reflects the demographics of the city.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gloire à la Victoire !
May 09, 2016, 03:43:18 PM
The Muslim invasion is a reality. We have to react. That's sure, if WW3 don't start between Israel and the nice countries as Russia, Syria or Iran, it will strat as an European civil war.
Activity: 26
May 09, 2016, 03:11:25 PM
What exactly is the problem with a muslim mayor? (apart from giving you xenophobes something to bitch and whine about lol)

http://www.politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon

London's transport authority is far too dominated by white men, Labour's mayoral candidate Sadiq Khan said today.

Yeah he's right. The London caliphate is complete.......
legendary
May 09, 2016, 02:55:59 PM

Activity: 26
May 09, 2016, 02:01:41 PM

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 09, 2016, 01:41:02 PM
Its the good news for the UK itself
Pages:
Jump to: