Pages:
Author

Topic: London's mayor is a muslim! - page 6. (Read 3873 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
May 07, 2016, 03:19:15 AM
Not much surprising. Around 15% to 20% of the population is Muslim there. And the Muslim turnout was around 90%, compared to the 40% to 45% reported for the other groups. In addition to this, the white and non-Muslim votes were split by the UKIP, Liberal Democrat, and Green Party candidates. The Britain First candidate also received more than 30,000 votes.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
May 07, 2016, 02:56:36 AM
London's mayor is a muslim. Well, that thing only shows how population of Muslim is growing in old Europe. I don't think it's something scary or something else. Just u need to judge this new mayor for things he will do for the city and the country, but not for his faith.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
May 07, 2016, 01:05:55 AM
Awww, how cute... shall I kill it?
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
May 07, 2016, 12:57:32 AM
So much for the people saying that Britain shall leave the EU for fear of a muslim invasion from the continent. The muslims are already inside, and they are winning elections. But considering the British have caused so much havoc in the Middle East, creating the Iraki kingdom with a foreign Sunni king no local wanted, creating Israel against the Palestinians, I guess it's only justice that muslims conquer London today, and the whole of the UK tomorrow.

The UK is doomed, and I certainly won't cry for it. My worry is that the EU is being caught in a squeeze between muslim Britain and muslim Turkey.

i don think that  your estimations will come true in near future.. but you are right ro fear. uk government must do something serious about muslim invasion immediately.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
May 06, 2016, 07:23:16 PM

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 06, 2016, 06:44:40 PM
Give the guy a chance before attacking him,all I have seen odd was he held the stage with some terrorist supporters. His reason for that made enough sense to me,to not get my knickers in a twist over it,was related to his job and nothing else fishy in that context.

This is not the first wave of Muslim religion and history has shown that it made Europe what it is. So fear not history has spoken and it will show you that people will not suddenly be stuck in a religious view they do not partake in.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?
May 06, 2016, 06:35:35 PM
good, w.e.   who gives a fuck, worry about yourself
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
May 06, 2016, 06:32:20 PM
So much for the people saying that Britain shall leave the EU for fear of a muslim invasion from the continent. The muslims are already inside, and they are winning elections. But considering the British have caused so much havoc in the Middle East, creating the Iraki kingdom with a foreign Sunni king no local wanted, creating Israel against the Palestinians, I guess it's only justice that muslims conquer London today, and the whole of the UK tomorrow.

The UK is doomed, and I certainly won't cry for it. My worry is that the EU is being caught in a squeeze between muslim Britain and muslim Turkey.
Pages:
Jump to: