Pages:
Author

Topic: Long distance relationship - page 6. (Read 1337 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 11:56:44 AM
How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship

It would be possible to survive a long distance relationship if a couple is honest and if they trust each other. No matter how long or far their distance from each other is, as long as they value and respect each other, the relationship would work well. As long as they are loyal and faithful despite of the distance, their relationship would be stronger
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 11:15:51 AM
How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship
Long distance relationship will actually work as long as you have a trust in your partner and also understanding to one another, time will pass as by we're all getting old but the love you have will still remains the same.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 10:31:14 AM

To build a strong long distance relationship:
1. You should have constant conversation.
2. Trust one another.
3. Put God in the center of your relationship.
4. Be loyal even if your far away to each other.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 09:58:38 AM
I think the key to success in a relationship not only in a long distant is the communication,understanding and trust ,
Those are the things you have to have in your partner in order to have a happy and strong relationship.
Activity: 25
March 25, 2018, 09:53:50 AM
The most important thing to have in a long distance relationship is trust. Then, you must continue to contact each other since in this modern age it is not a problem anymore. Lastly, see each other at least once a month or as many times as often in a year for physical contact is still needed.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 25, 2018, 09:49:25 AM

With trust as the foundation, I think it would work. It will be difficult but todays technology like video chat to help ease longingness makes it more bearable. Both should be assured of their love for each other tru constant communication.
Activity: 128
March 25, 2018, 09:13:47 AM
long distance relatioships work, when the partner does not forget about one another, that even if they are far for each other , make your love does not change. Every day you need to show how much you love his/her. You also need to trust to better protect the relationship.
Activity: 121
March 25, 2018, 05:55:52 AM
For me long distance relationship is very hard part of my life which is the feeling or love of my wife is gone that i never know when it comeback or not happen again..i regret what i did before..trust and communication is the key in a long distance relatinship and understand each other..
Activity: 18
March 24, 2018, 11:04:38 PM
long distance will work if trust,  clear goal and focus is the foundation of the relationship,  the moment neither of these 3 lapsed,  relationship will fail,  because if your in a long distance relationship,  if you don't have these 3,  for me you'll lack motivation and without motivation then your just aiming for nothing and if you don't aim for anything you'll end up with nothing and will give a glimpse of doubt to the other person,  and of course it should be worked by both of you.
Activity: 93
March 24, 2018, 08:29:54 PM
Nobody say's it is going to be easy . Long distance relationships are never going to work out, that's what people are saying. Some of your family and friend may advise you not to take it too seriously. In case your relation with your partner does not work out, it's not very painful to you.
I have experienced long distance relationship. At first it was ok for both of us. But the next month, it is very difficult for me to face different trials happening to us. My family almost ruined. My children are also affected by what's happening to us. So I chose to leave my job and go home to my family...
Activity: 228
March 24, 2018, 07:33:46 PM
the key to a long distance relationship is trust, if you believe in your partner and love him sincerely then distance can never separate you. and always communicate with him, because with komunikasai you will know what activities he is doing and he will always feel comfortable with you even though the distance separates you.
Activity: 11
March 24, 2018, 05:12:19 PM
Nobody says it is going to be easy — the extra distance makes many things unachievable. Things could get complicated, and you could get sad and lonely at times. However, the extra distance also makes the simplest things the sweetest, being able to hold the other person’s hand, eating together at the same table, feeling each other’s touch, taking a walk together, smelling each other’s hair… these small wishes could suddenly mean so much more in a long distance relationship.
Activity: 7
March 24, 2018, 03:51:45 PM
Long distance relationship is very hard  to imagine that your partner in life is far away from you especially when you have children, its a matter of sacrifice and patient. But in the name of love can wait each other even years.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 24, 2018, 03:49:39 PM
I live this side of the coffee shop, she lives the other side. Is that long distance enough?

Cheesy
Activity: 56
March 24, 2018, 11:10:55 AM
If you truly love someone and serious about your relationship, distance is never the reason to leave your partner or whatever tour reasons. It’s a matter of heart not the distance!
Activity: 116
March 24, 2018, 11:06:15 AM
For me, there is no problem if it is long distance relationship, if you love each other so their will be no question for that, just stay strong and have a long patience and willing to wait.
Activity: 65
Sky has no limit
March 24, 2018, 10:30:46 AM
Long distance relationship is strong if each other  always in goods communicates,believing understanding and committed.
Activity: 169
March 24, 2018, 09:02:26 AM

No one's ever said that long distance relationships are easy, but the distance doesn't have to ruin your relationship either. With the right commitment and communication, long distance relationships can actually be more stable than geographically close relationships. Simple adjustments to your attitude and lifestyle can help you keep your loved one in your life.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
https://burst.money/
March 23, 2018, 11:54:27 PM
Maintaining and handling a long-distance relationship is never easy. You will feel loved but still, you feel alone. In order for this to work, you have to do both your part. I believe love is a choice. Choosing your partner even though you know you cannot feel and be with him/her is a decision you have to make every single day. Every day you can meet new people that might get your attention, but if you really love him/her you will still choose him/her over them.
Activity: 28
March 23, 2018, 11:38:16 PM
They are dangerous and never lasts for long because of lack of trust.
Pages:
Jump to: