Pages:
Author

Topic: Long distance relationship - page 10. (Read 1337 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 01:14:16 AM
How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship
For me long distance relationship is a long accompanied by two person and it can result to be separated.I will conclude that because it is proven already.
Activity: 25
Merit: 5
March 18, 2018, 12:14:53 AM
Issledovateli iz amerikanskogo Tsentra po izucheniyu otnosheniy na rasstoyanii (da-da, predstav'te, yest' i takoy!) vinyat ekonomiku i internet v poyavlenii ogromnogo kolichestva razluchennykh vlyublennykh. Vyvod v obshchem-to ochevidnyy: vozrastayushchaya mobil'nost' rabochey sily ne luchshim obrazom skazyvayetsya na kachestve lichnoy zhizni i vnosit bol'shoy vklad v kopilku long-distance relationship. Kak i mnogochislennyye sayty znakomstv: yezhegodno desyatki tysyach lyudey po vsemu miru nakhodyat drug druga v internete vopreki geografii. «Risku» podverzheny i studenty, kotoryye radi ucheby ostavlyayut pervuyu (a mozhet, vtoruyu) bol'shuyu lyubov' i uyezzhayut v drugiye goroda i strany. Legkost', s kotoroy lyudi peremeshchayutsya po miru i berutsya za proyekty v raznykh tochkakh zemnogo shara, privela k poyavleniyu fenomena udalennogo braka, ili, kak yego nazyvayut sotsiologi, distantnoy sem'i. V nastoyashchiy moment v Rossii takiye sem'i sostavlyayut poryadka 6 % ot obshchego chisla supruzheskikh par, i ikh kolichestvo s kazhdym godom tol'ko rastet. Otlichiye takikh brakov ot «traditsionnykh» v tom, chto suprugi ne zhivut vmeste (kak pravilo, iz-za raboty), sokhranyaya nezhnyye romanticheskiye otnosheniya i ne sobirayas' razvodit'sya.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 10:21:29 PM
Long distance relationship is need hard work, its work when you love each other with clarity dont see the phisically of your partner. Its also need more patience. Long distance relationship can be succesfuly if you trust each other.
Activity: 266
March 17, 2018, 07:38:08 PM
Long distance relationship makes you trust each other and makes you respect each other.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 07:29:13 PM
I experience this during my married life already.  I was abroad for two years  and the fact that my kids and my wife is not with me everyday, I feel sad. Social media at least where able to bridge the gap in the communication concern but it doesn't bridge the gap of being present in their life at the moment. But that situation will provide you a lot of lessons in life. How very important family is and you have to cherish every moment you're with them.
Activity: 93
March 17, 2018, 07:02:50 PM
How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship
Long distance relationship is very hard but i believe that when two perons truely love each other mo matter how long or how far they are to each other their relationship work.The true love and the trust you have will lead you to the successful relationship.and Distance never separates two hearts that really care,distance makes two hearts stronger.
Activity: 280
March 17, 2018, 06:56:09 PM
I think long distance relationship is good because it makes someone knows how strong you are in the relationship but communication is very important for long distance relationship.
Activity: 178
March 17, 2018, 06:38:53 PM
Most times long distance relationships look strong when the parties are not together and there is always respect for each other but then things begin to fall apart when they come together and realise that the other partner is not as he/she perceived and knew from the distance. This usually does not get me interested in long distance relationships.
Activity: 21
March 17, 2018, 05:12:41 PM
Long distance relationship is too complicated, it never work, you have to really trust the guy and it's really complicated now.
Activity: 84
March 17, 2018, 10:09:54 AM
Do you think a long distance relationship will survive?  Being in a long distance relationship is very hard. Commitment and constant communication with your partner is really important. With many factors that can be a reason to end relationship one of many is the time difference. When you’re awake but your partner is sleeping because it’s midnight. Next is the feeling of physically present of your partner. Many couple who are in a long distance relationship says that it’s one of the difficult to overcome. That sometimes after a long day at work and you want someone to hug to you can’t because you’re miles apart.  In this kind of relationship you will sacrifice a lot and the distance will test you’re love for each other.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 09:42:40 AM
Long distance relationships are affectionate nowadays through the mediums
of social media as facebook, badoo, instagram, whatsapp and others as well.
People engage in companionship and feel love and care through the aforementioned.
Hence, long distance relationships are sustained and driven while looking forward
to the opportunity of both lovers meeting each other physically.Several long
distance relationships have resulted in marriage and courtship.So many other
prospective marriages are also undergoing long distant relationship to be
consummated in marriage someday.
Activity: 9
March 17, 2018, 09:39:47 AM

Hubungan jarak jauh mungkin sulit dilakukan kalau tanpa sebuah kesetiaan, karena hubungan jarak jauh membutuhkan kepercayaan yang sangat besar dari setiap pasangan untuk tetap bersatu.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 09:16:35 AM

Long distance relationship would work if the communication is constant and trust is present. Being in a long distance relationship is really hard and it will take a lot of courage for a relationship to work. I believe that a couple in a long distance relationship must not hide anything from their partners so the loyalty and faithfulness will stay stronger as well as the relationship.
Activity: 43
March 17, 2018, 08:35:32 AM
Long distance relationship requires time,  effort, trust and understanding ofcourse. Without these,  your long distance relationship won't work.
Activity: 79
March 17, 2018, 07:42:24 AM
Distance doesn't matter when love between two person is enough to handle all things.
Activity: 308
March 17, 2018, 06:25:13 AM
A long-distance relationship is an intimate relationship between partners who are geographically isolated from one another. It can maintain by only web ideas like internet or telephone. You can only see to each other directly once a time when both have time to meet. A long distance relationship can maintain is kind of hard work but there is so much love stay in heart.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
E-Commerce For Blockchain Era
March 09, 2018, 10:18:26 AM
LDR or Long Distance Relationship is quite challenging to two people being in love because of the distance that keep them apart. But for those who are seriously and truly madly deeply in love with each other Distance is not an issue after all. What matter is that they both know their limitations and know how to liven up their relationships. It is a known fact that communication is a vital part in a long distance relationship and so two people in this kind of relationship must not forget to communicate from time to time to  make their relationship strong as time goes by. Also in this kind of relationship they should both find ways to show how they put value to one another. There are so many ways they can update one another thru facebook, messenger, face time and more. So there's no excuse not to update to one another.  So, to sum up Long Distance Relationship will survive happily ever after!
Activity: 298
Merit: 102
March 09, 2018, 09:50:26 AM
I think it's not a secret for anyone that relationships at a distance are a difficult test. They tend to crumble, despite regular phone calls and Skype, which eventually happen less and less (by tacit mutual agreement).
Activity: 10
March 07, 2018, 02:03:15 PM
dating long distance as if do not have a special bond but let's want to stick with the idol of the heart we must always believe in him Wink
Activity: 107
March 07, 2018, 07:19:15 AM
long distance relationship in my opinion is very uncomfortable. because I think love is like the gravity of the earth, the farther the object then the small gravity, the closer the closer then the greater the gravity.
Pages:
Jump to: