Pages:
Author

Topic: Long distance relationship - page 7. (Read 1337 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 07:12:20 PM
Long distance relationship are so much harder. It takes time, it takes commitment, it takes people to who love each other deeper than anyone could ever know even from afar, but as long as you can see the same sky, breath the same air, step on the same planet, then you and your loved one are not impossible.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 04:58:14 PM
It's very hard and both sides usually can't control themselves and cheating to each others. Yes, i know that true love exist and people don't cheat to each other and wait but it's rare stuff.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
March 23, 2018, 04:09:39 PM
There are a lot of colors in love and relationship than your mind can imagine. I know two guys (both male) who's been keeping a long distance relationship with their gals for years now. One of them never even actually met in real life. They live in two different countries. But still they managed to keep their relationship for 3 years now. Another one had a relationship within his (or their) town but she left that country 5 years ago. They can't manage to get in contact for a whole year (first year of those 5), but still they have a wonderful relationship. They hardly make a video call, hardly sent photos of their faces. These relationships are really wonderful.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 03:51:05 PM
Long distance relationship can be very challenging because a lot have to be put in in order to sustain the relationship. You will need to persistently communicate through voice and video in order to subdue daily potential distraction and above all, you must trust each other.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
www.bitpaction.com
March 23, 2018, 03:25:38 PM
Long distance relationship.is hard but it will work if have trust love and good communication.theres a lot of way now to communicate like videocall we can talk to our love ones everyday.put God in relation and for sure that ling distance relation will survive.
Activity: 126
March 23, 2018, 02:37:25 PM
Trust, love, and relation that put second after your belief in God, our God, or your God, will help you overtake the distance you have with your LDR.
Activity: 70
March 23, 2018, 02:30:25 PM
If you have a possessive partner then don’t even think of getting into long distance.
Activity: 42
March 22, 2018, 03:48:33 PM
My first love was a long distance but i was crazy about it and i always go to meet my love 51 km away from my location!
Activity: 35
March 22, 2018, 03:37:31 PM
After my first breakup all my faith in love just vanished. I never want any love or have no faith on those false promises
Activity: 21
March 22, 2018, 10:47:02 AM
It's only about trust and loyalty. No other than that. In addition . Understanding is a must ..
Activity: 140
March 22, 2018, 10:15:50 AM
i like far away lover Near to meet many make me bored.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
March 22, 2018, 10:10:23 AM
Long distance relationships may be difficult for some and easier for other. I do believe that it can work with the right materials,good communication, being honest and an everlasting flow of love. When two people truly love each other, the distance is just a minor inconvenience because you know what you have is stronger than the miles between you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 09:46:03 AM
it is difficult to have a long distance relationship because this romance does not last because they are far away from each other and they do not meet every single couple's motives tend to be unlikely to make an invisibility especially in the present day
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 09:12:29 AM
A simple good morning each day can help you maintain your communication each day, during off days, then try to video call each other to say how was your week go's. Don't forget to ask if they have problems too and send someone from your family to visit them in their home, like your sister or brother just to give gift from you.
Activity: 236
March 22, 2018, 08:56:33 AM
Distance is not an issue in a true love relation as long honesty and trust is within the relation but one important thing is love
Activity: 131
March 22, 2018, 08:31:58 AM
How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship

still keep your affection towards your partner, and always give news to each other that's all I think
Activity: 35
March 22, 2018, 08:12:34 AM
LDR should not be an obstacle in running a healthy and romantic relationship. In fact, distance can encourage us to be more creative in keeping our fire of fire stay alive.
Activity: 17
March 22, 2018, 08:08:07 AM
Long distance relationship works, when both of you willing to give trust,loyalty,love to each other and always put God as the center of all.
Activity: 25
March 22, 2018, 07:32:40 AM
Its a crucial kind of relationship but it can make your relationship stronger
Activity: 177
March 22, 2018, 05:49:57 AM
In order for a long distance relationship to work both of you would need a lot of trust in each other.
And the communication you should always talk or have a time with your partner .

Long distance relationship for me is not all succeed because that is very difficult to adjust to each other. You need a lots of trust, effort to communicate and understand to each other.
Pages:
Jump to: